Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How could bitcoins survive further  (Read 3259 times)
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

Sec approving ETF then ATH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

Bitcoin is already survive from the different issue that it maybe face before. And it is already surviving. I believ ethat die to the great support of the community bitcoin will survive in the future. The amazing bitcoin will already become popular and it will become more amazing in the future maybe it's price will rise up high.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

I believe bitcoin can further survive in the coming decades and more people will be adopting bitcoin like investing more such that it will circulate on the market normally. I believe that the people are the ones making bitcoin more reachable to the people around the world.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

Bitcoin has it's own impression in the crypto currency market so it can easily survive through the big amount of investors. More people are are thinking to adopt to btc for good trading.
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

In recent days we have seen lots of news which are negative about bitcoins and how government and Banks are doing whatever they can to limit the exposure of Bitcoins to people.
Like recently the banks banned the bitcoins transactions in India and since there is no money or hand to hand transactions going on now people won't be able to buy and sell bitcoins using the money in their banks . Person to person transactions is something that requires us to paly with a dice of luck.
What you think Bitcoins can do to survive in this world right now ?
What can it do to gain favor of the government and banks ?
Could it be possible that banks see it as an ally contary to a threat ?
Aren't government already regulating Bitcoins and aren't they already making people pay taxes how much they demand ?
What you think Should be the next move of Bitcoins.

I think there should be a body to Target these kinds of issues and body which will stand up for bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and present them in from of the judiciary, so that everything can be fair .
Right now governments are doing whatever they please.

I think the government could be legalizing bitcoin in the country but not in the near future. but cooperation between banks and bitcoins may be difficult to realize because bank policies with bitcoins are different.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

In recent days we have seen lots of news which are negative about bitcoins and how government and Banks are doing whatever they can to limit the exposure of Bitcoins to people.
Like recently the banks banned the bitcoins transactions in India and since there is no money or hand to hand transactions going on now people won't be able to buy and sell bitcoins using the money in their banks . Person to person transactions is something that requires us to paly with a dice of luck.
Aren't government already regulating Bitcoins and aren't they already making people pay taxes how much they demand ?

I think there should be a body to Target these kinds of issues and body which will stand up for bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and present them in from of the judiciary, so that everything can be fair .

Over time, the crypto currency will crowd out the banking sector. Such financial reform is not popular with everyone, so the path will be difficult, but I'm sure that the banks will eventually lose.

jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

The only reason coins survive is if they have a high demand along with a good price in the market to offer to the investors. If the investors are capable to invest a huge sum of money, it will be able to survive because the coins will be mined and will then be used in the exchanges.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

Bitcoin will survive in a good manner if it gets support from the government and from the investors. And I believe that governments will soon accept BTC and this problem will be solved soon.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

thank you for asking the question I think the most appropriate  answer for this question is just like it surviving now , there been a lots of up and down since from the starting government issues,  trust issues and of course falling of prices but people never stop buying or selling so there is chance that this place will not survive
UniQue7

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

I honestly think it's on a good place right now, just needs to improve on exchanges and I think it would be set for years to come.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

I think the government could be legalizing bitcoin in the country but not in the near future. but cooperation between banks and bitcoins may be difficult to realize because bank policies with bitcoins are different.
Yes now almost every government is accepting bitcoin because they got to know how good bitcoin is for people and for the betterment of the economy so I think with the passage of time bitcoin will get good potential even for those who has no interest in bitcoin, will feel attraction towards bitcoin only because bitcoin is going to be there forever, it will survive long and long with strong support of our government.
monacous

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

Bitcoins exist because there are so many people who support it and realize the benefits of using bitcoin so it will continue to exist.
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

I believe we are seeing this opposition from banks and governments because of the differences in idea with respect to running the financies of an organisations; centralised against decentralised. Well, Btc is still very young and gradually it is creeping into the heads of many. It is only a matter of time for the banks and the goverments to come into terms with Btc.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

The media should be engaged actively to spread the good news about blockchain technology and bitcoin to people and governments across the globe. This can be done through international media houses such as CNN, Aljazeera and BBC world news. For instance, when ICO projects do more presentations on these news outlets with huge following, eventually most  governments across the globe will embrace the idea behind bitcoin and the other cryptos.
Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:33:25 PM

I think because bitcoin is shoot for other coins
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

In recent times peoples are connecting with this market. Not only people some big names and big companies are also connect with this market. They also provide support to this market.

It's a known fact that most of he corporates have started investing into the bitcoin and surely bitcoin is the first thought which comes to our mind when it comes to investing into the crypto world.

Am I spamming? Report me!
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:41:11 PM

I hope you are right. But if big companies support Bitcoin, why are Bitcoin prices always down in the last six months? I think investors have no confidence in Bitcoin and they have left the market more and more.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

Its true that the attack against bitcoin from all angle has been potent which makes the attraction of huge number of people into the market a difficult task to accomplish while those who are already in without solid knowledge are looking forward to when they would be able to get a decent return on their investment especially those who buy during the high price period and it seems the good period is being eluded on a permanent basis.

However, in the midst of all these uncertainties, there is still room individuals to play a significant role in if not turning around the current downtrend, at least not to make it worse and this can be done by ensuring that there is freedom to trade with one another. For those in India, of course the ban on bank is going to make it seems impossible but really the main reason why we all go through that route is mostly because of escrow and the moment people can be morally upright in their dealings, then within short period, the effect would be mitigated.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

Bitcoin has it's own impression in the crypto currency market so it can easily survive through the big amount of investors. More people are are thinking to adopt to btc for good trading.

Bitcoin is still the crypto market dominator and with in accordance with the lightening-network BTC will have more prominence than we have seen so far.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:20:09 PM

It sad to say that bitcoin will incounter problem in India. Because the bank and their government issued banning the transaction of bitcoin. But I think it could not stop the popularity of bitcoin. Because their are a lot of progressive country's that also support bitcoin and accept ad legal tender.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: