Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ?  (Read 2011 times)
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

I didn't expect this year's ico amount to be more than the whole year of last year. This is a bit of a surprise. However, there have been a lot of recent projects, and they have not been reduced due to the decline of the market, and many projects have been successfully funded. It seems that new funds are entering this year.
But the more ICOs start appearing, the more scammers among them, it is worth to be attentive. Especially if you are an investor

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:03:03 PM

The price of BTC and altcoins are very low so this is not a good time to sell it.
I think its price will increase much in the end of this year so buying is my choice.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

Thinking that by the end of the year the market will come to life again and will please its customers with good prices!)
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

Buy the 4th Quarter is close to come. We all know most of the pumps will happen at that quarter and we have still plenty of time to invest grab the opportunity the gold is near.
nick_2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

In my opinion market will go down further. But in the end of this year we will see BTC price = 10000$ or bigger.

rahimali

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

I think we should hold the coins. I personally believe in long term investment as they are more profitable in the long run. The market is recovering slowly and we should try to hodl the coins till the right moment.
Tahir460pk

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

Now a days market down at this stage many people are investing purchasing ICO and holding them but only person who have no money problem and they are prepared to take a risk because start of this year as bitcoin at his peak so purchasing and holding is a good option.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
guizi6

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

The current position is a dangerous position. If it can be broken, then this wave of rise will begin. This position requires patience because it is always the most difficult and takes time at the beginning.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

The best thing to do is to divide the year in two. Buy first during the first half of the year, that is when the prices are comparatively low. And then start to sell within the other half of the year when the prices start to hit the bull run.
earnetheasy

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

In the middle period of the year the crypto users should be very careful about their trading. This is the time where people need to invest, hold and sell very rapidly.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.

I think your late, but if you want to gamble further you can buy anything you want just choose either bitcoin or Altcoins because the market now is showing some impressive record of recovery in the past days I think it will continue further until the last quarter of the year.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

I think we should do a research coin or token on Q3. Because the best moment for starting investment, where the whales have been waiting for the lowest price and have entered the bullish trend now.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

In the second half of this year, the main network of many projects will be officially launched. This is a good thing. Only a project on the main online line is the real start. Then it depends on who can achieve the advantages mentioned in the propaganda, so the market will be very lively. Competition is intensifying, and quality projects will receive more funding and attention.
What projects are you implying here?those another scams?or maybe you can mention some who has better future,because if none so were still talking nonsense here

But regarding to you title,im still on buying even if this means another stagnant coins in my wallet will be added,i can manage to wait
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

To my mind, it is the second mid-year when everything is low.
If the end of 2018 will be the same as 2017, it is time to hold and buy.
I hope by the end of 2018 everything will grow as high as previous year.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
coingainer01

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

Buying is most sensible option than selling. I have chosen to buy altcoin which is trusted. I stay in HODL side and wait to right time to selling right price.  

phenomeseb1

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

Market is unpredictable.. U can't really tell
rami.alkhakimi

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

The price of BTC at the end of 2017 in my opinion was unjustified. It was due to the increased attention to cryptocurrencies from around the world.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

If I can choose I think I'd buy more or hold what I have till the end of this year Smiley. I think everything is rising back and it's a good time to buy more if you still have money to invest, I don't have any money left so I've to join bounty campaign to earn free. LOL. Don't sell anything at the moment cause whole cryptocurrency is retrieving, you'll not regret about it Smiley.
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

I believe if you really have interest to buy some very good coin or invest in a project even with the current condition of the market, I think it is very good to buy now or you can wait for it to dip more before you invest in them and then hold for long term so that when the market recover, and the price of the coin rise, you will make reasonable profit because you will sell at higher price.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

I'm hoping that the second half of the year will be a better as this will be our time to recover the price for the year end. We are all waiting for a good news to make a bullish market but it's not clear sign of a bull run but a bull trap. Making a price move closer to $10k is difficult as more resistance to break that wall. Let's just be optimistic that we can still be good for this year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: