Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ?  (Read 2010 times)
Zhagedu

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

I think this is the right time for one to buy and not to sell as the market goes bearish. For those who have long awaited for the chance to buy Bitcoin or any other good Altcoins here is the opportunity to do that without procrastination. When you buy hold for a long term to maximize profit.  
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

It is a common tendency for many markets to cash out during the summertime, as investment activity is getting lower at such days. I suppose you need to do on contrary, as the market for sure will begin to grow starting from September.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:24:30 AM

As you say bitcoin has touched "the bottom" $ 5800 this is the time you should buy rather than sell. Please buy bitcoin or altcoin. By the end of the year you will definitely be profitable
If I were in your place, I would say so. In my opinion now it is not clear what will be the cost of bitcoin in 2018. If you believe the forecasts, then the value should increase and reach the level of 20000, but for some reason I do not believe it. This year the predictions come true only for the worse.
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

If you have a plan to invest in the present day it's best to hold you first. because we know low market sales. it is better to buy the token and then hold it long until the exchange increases so you can sell it for more money to receive.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

If you have a plan to invest in the present day it's best to hold you first. because we know low market sales. it is better to buy the token and then hold it long until the exchange increases so you can sell it for more money to receive.
means in other words should we choose ico to get maximum profit? because the token price tends to have the potential for a fantastic price increase, if the project goes according to the roadmap then it does not hurt if we try
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:33:34 PM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.

I think it is the best time to buy and long term investment is the key to maximize profit.  Grab the opportunity while the market is red.  Bull market is coming soon.  So have patience in holding your coins.
churaCull

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

As I can see we are something near the bottom and all movement that market could do dow already did it, so now we can see flat and than another wave of price increase. So buying now is a good choice, especially if you like to part your investment into three parts
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

As you say bitcoin has touched "the bottom" $ 5800 this is the time you should buy rather than sell. Please buy bitcoin or altcoin. By the end of the year you will definitely be profitable
If I were in your place, I would say so. In my opinion now it is not clear what will be the cost of bitcoin in 2018. If you believe the forecasts, then the value should increase and reach the level of 20000, but for some reason I do not believe it. This year the predictions come true only for the worse.
A lot of people who call this period as the worst are those like you who are actually not getting the long term picture of things. The time you should be having more hope and buying in the more is when the market is going through states like this.
Of course, no one knows the point at which bitcoin is going to eventually reverse, and the chances of going way lower than we are now is still pretty much there since the bears are still strong, and the only thing to do is just to see how thing would be turning out.
shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

Well, I think this is the time to invest into the market if you can make it happen. The prices are on a rise and hasn't gone much up. So, now you can invest here with the hope of much profit.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

I do not think I should sell at this time. Although the market has shown signs of recovery but slightly increased. Wait for the price fever at the end of the year. I believe bitcoin will hit high prices. Sale will be profitable. Now you have money to buy.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

Mid-year is the best time to buy as we can see that the market is down. This is the right time to invest for several coins and the selling time is before the year ends because  that is the usual time where the market pump.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

Mid-year is usually a good moment to buy if you look at the past years. However we don't know what will happen this year. If I were you I would take a balanced approach.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

At the moment, market is read, all of tokens prices is downing and become rubbish tokens.
I think we should invest in potential ICO, their token price = constant in ICO.
Market will be green soon.
I invested in Organicco ICO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:33:47 PM

I don't know about tokens because all of them going down. But top digital assets are great to gain profit in long-term...
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

At the moment, market is read, all of tokens prices is downing and become rubbish tokens.
I think we should invest in potential ICO, their token price = constant in ICO.
Market will be green soon.
I invested in Organicco ICO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
As you look in the market we are encountered dump so it is much better to buy more cheaper coin because it''s more advantage due to the coins are affordable. I belive everything will be fine at the end of year.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

Mid-year I used to buy crypto. because I believe in the middle of the year the price of crypto will decrease and increase big at the end of the year.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:57:06 PM

Yes we are in the process of accumulation simply word J Curve. I believe in August we will see big institutions coming in and big bull run after SCC approves CBOE Bitcoin ETF .
Also there are plenty new ways for people to come in and invest.JUST HODL !!!
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:57:34 PM

Everyone has lost money since this year because of bear market, we always thought each month that things will get better but it keeps getting worse but we are not giving up, during this bear  market, i have been able to buy some coins that i feel that are good and i will keep getting some more as things dip more because i believe soon moon days will come.
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.

buy and and I save, nnti if the price is appropriate I just sell.
or better we are investing so that profits increase..
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

i buy every time when prices are lower than they were. It means that this dip is the first step to the next cycle and great jump of prices, and making money.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: