Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ?  (Read 2010 times)
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:44:26 AM

The situation on the market says about buying now because the market has started to restore after the dip. So if you want to get a profit in this cycle, buy now.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
A A Aziz

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

The situation on the market says about buying now because the market has started to restore after the dip. So if you want to get a profit in this cycle, buy now.
Yes, it seems now good to buy because the price is still cheap and the market is starting to give a token for high spikes. This is a great opportunity to start investing.
geboy12

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

I think bad days are coming to an end and cryptocurrency will show its quality, cryptocurrency is a new and very useful technology, this technology has also been widely adapted by large companies,
the market is still making corrections and now is a good time to buy some altcoins to keep until the end of the year
crisronaldo40

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

Buy, prices are still too low to think about selling.
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

Looks more like that market will begin rise up. I didn't buy anything, hold good coins. It is not crisis, i think it's healthy waves.

At this mid-year its better to buy and hold it because the price will not rise up this time. Wait in exact time when will be the market begins rissing up again then it's time to sale or coin. As we think we can earn more profit that coin that we will hold for.
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

In this period personally from me, I think the best suggestion will be to buy as many coin as you desire and hold them because selling now maybe a very big loss especially for some investors that bought when the price was high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

Now most traders agree among themselves that bitcoin is starting its turn, that is, the market starts to be released from the bears, they are clearly on vacation today, the bulls are starting their season
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

Well for me, it seems that market is still in the process of recovering it is better for us to buy and hold till market will back again. We all knew that sometimes in the last quarter of the year market will grow up high like last year experience, especially in the Christmas season it is most likely to happen. And then if it is now hit your target it is your time to decision to sell it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

I think this thread was totally useless because We should analyse the future possibilities of crypto and current situation of crypto so Mid year investment is not a matter in trading platform. But Mid term investment is totally different so before to invest we should plan for the duration of investment. This scenario we should buy more crypto we will earn more profit in future.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

This is the right moment to buy some good coins because as you said the prices have dip down so much, I am currently buying infrastructure projects and I think they will do well when bull run starts
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

this small time right now as bitcoin price is rising very slowly can be a very good chance of buying some altcoins and making profit from the short term recoveries that they are having right now.
but remember that this is a risky move because the dumps for most of them is not yet over. and i don't expect any kind of big bull run until we are out of the bubble.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
SinRin

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

I think this year there should be some kind of growth and at least part of the price from its highest bitcoin can restore

Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

I think we already hit the bottom because we are in 6k for a long time and this is a good sign to buy more Bitcoin, Correction is over and ETF is near I bought few in 6100 range, if we reach the 6800 trust me we can see a Bullrun if that happens this month, buy now you can't see this price again this is the best opportunity to buy more
Bonanzabits

Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

I think that it is always worthwhile to buy the crypto currency for free money, and spend your free time on the bounty. If you follow such a strategy for at least 10 years, then success is inevitable, there are all chances to get more for your work than anywhere else. If, of course, you are not Ilon Mask  Grin
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

Of course, we have to buy before it's too late. Already today, prices have grown, bitcoin from 6200 to 6700. I want to note that even with the most pessimistic moods and forecasts, the bitcoin price was kept in the area of $ 6,000.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

It's a good time to buy more while the cryptomarket is down lately and if you really believe that cryptomarket is starting to rise in the last 6 months of this year as what you have observed in the past years, then go for it. Buy more as you can and don't sell it and see until December comes.

Fear
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

In the second half of this year, the main network of many projects will be officially launched. This is a good thing. Only a project on the main online line is the real start. Then it depends on who can achieve the advantages mentioned in the propaganda, so the market will be very lively. Competition is intensifying, and quality projects will receive more funding and attention.
We all anticipated some of growth in the next chapter of the year, so when it comes to the 7th month and we are having already this quiet rowing market!
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

In the second half of this year, the main network of many projects will be officially launched. This is a good thing. Only a project on the main online line is the real start. Then it depends on who can achieve the advantages mentioned in the propaganda, so the market will be very lively. Competition is intensifying, and quality projects will receive more funding and attention.
We all anticipated some of growth in the next chapter of the year, so when it comes to the 7th month and we are having already this quiet rowing market!
For now,as you watch the movement of prices still its difficult to bounceback again in fastest way so I think to avoid losses it is much better to buy more coins and hodl for a long time in, order to earned big profits in the right time.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

The market this year became more unpredictable. From the beginning of this year, the market value began to continuously fall but in a sudden, just recently, the market have started increasing which for other people is the start of the bull run. Given that dumps are always expected to happen, I think this won't be the right time to sell despite of the increase which is currently happening.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

In my opinion, given that the market is down by 50 percent from its market value when it is at its peak last year, holding is essential. The loss is practically partial because the value is what is low at this moment not the amount of holding. And given that dumps are not permanent, holding and waiting would give more benefit than selling this early.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: