Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:18:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ?  (Read 2010 times)
dashi555

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

I am very happy that the market is really supported by the $6,000 as the author has said and has been successful. The sharp rise today is the best explanation. Now I can expect a higher price and hope to reach $10,000.
ourepts

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

It's been half a year bitcoin prices have declined to date. I say it is a common thing every year. Time to buy now and wait at the end of 2018 or next year, you will be to the moon. Because the market is now recovering at $ 7400.
snipernumberone

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:24:39 PM

If you are a beginner , you especially need to be careful and attentive in shopping . Buy only those currencies that have good potential .
CNMOH

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

Market has started to go green again and for those you were holding they will get rewarded now..show more patience guys and hold tight and i am sure all the loss that we had faced will be recovered again if we hold till the end of this year
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

Cryptomarket is growing and may be we will not see this prices anymore. It looks that tim to buy crypto is happen. It is not time for sell anyway. I think it is beggining of big pump.

Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

Overall a reasonable plan. I wouldn't risk the entire bankroll either. But you can allocate a third of the funds for the purchase. Although I do not have such positive expectations from the market in the near future.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Based on precedence, there has always been a bull run towards the end of the year. It's been evident last year and two years ago. This is the best time to stack up Bitcoin and good altcoin because sooner than later, the market will be very green.
Gayas

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

This year I prefer to invest only in the short term. Since market manipulation negatively affects the growth of prices and it is impossible to analyze the future growth of prices.

LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

For the time being I am only investing. The situation of the market suits me. The choice is decent. So, what you need to buy, while a good price and not a bad choice. And there time will tell
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

yeap, today has been destroyed. the lowest point has been completed. Bitcoin is ready to fly again. all crypto currency has packed. this is a very good time to re-enter and buy a good crypto currency, especially bitcoin. see, at the end of the year bitcoin will come back at a high price. and Today bitcoin has got rid of all the weak crypto traders.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

the work with the calendar moderation as appealing events of market to release within the sphere of sequence with the timelines as trader to prepare as the use to dispute of reference on number as might as goes as covering backup on future expectation as the drawing of chart on market to returns as less on waste as securing running position with the table.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

This year I prefer to invest only in the short term. Since market manipulation negatively affects the growth of prices and it is impossible to analyze the future growth of prices.
The cryptocurrency market has recovered but has not gotten rid of the downtrend so I think investors should be prepared psychologically because the market can fluctuate at any time.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

It is a common tendency for many markets to cash out during the summertime, as investment activity is getting lower at such days. I suppose you need to do on contrary, as the market for sure will begin to grow starting from September.
The last quarter of the year is actually what almost everyone is looking forward to considering how things have always been. It would make a lot of sense to see how the market want to play out and be using the opportunity to buy the dips at the moment, rather than trying to sell at this point in time when the market is going down.

The cryptocurrency market has recovered but has not gotten rid of the downtrend so I think investors should be prepared psychologically because the market can fluctuate at any time.
Yes, heavily fluctuating in last two weeks and unfortunately altcoins and bitcoins are trading in different trends. But we need to follow like most veterans always say, buy when everyone is selling and scared to get in, sell when the hype gets too much.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

It looks like they are trusting bitcoin again.
ICO's are failing. Most of them lacks the power to get the hard cap and just try to recover their capital from what they got in the soft cap.

Investors though. They might be thinking twice by now since there is no ROI. Just like you said. When they are listed in an exchange they began to fall in price and can never take that ICO price that they promise. It is a losing side for investors and if I were one I would really get away from it.
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:26:18 PM

Now the following trend has gone that you need to buy everything as the market for correction and prices are very low, so buy the coils that you like and expect growth.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

HODL all your coins which are perspective and buy only those you are convinced has value and potential for growth. If You are not sure than by BTC or ETH or other TOP coins. In this market situation not much sense selling as the market should rise in 4Q and there will be better possibilities for selling.
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

The market has fallen so much I would think the correct answer is to buy at this point.  I'm not sure how much downside is really left.  I recently went all in on alt coins when the market hit 249 billion.  Probably shoulda stayed in Bitcoin for its initial bounce. 
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

The prices have really dropped, and I think this is the best time to invest more if you have the funds. Do not wait for the prices to go back up before you invest, as that will be bad business strategy. Do not sell what you have now if you can''t buy more, Hodl your coins and wait for when there is a bullish market.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

You should be buying. Most times it seems that we have a bit of a bull market in mid year but this year is different, we are smack in the middle of a bear market so selling now is really not an option.Not a lot of people are investing at this time so the market isn't getting a lot of money so prices are low. it is better to just buy and hold along with the coins that you already have.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

You should be buying. Most times it seems that we have a bit of a bull market in mid year but this year is different, we are smack in the middle of a bear market so selling now is really not an option.Not a lot of people are investing at this time so the market isn't getting a lot of money so prices are low. it is better to just buy and hold along with the coins that you already have.
exactly once, it's been too long the market conditions continue to decline, maybe this time is the right time to start the up movement, so do not be late to buy coins that you like

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █