Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:50:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ?  (Read 2010 times)
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:16:59 AM

It looks like the market has started to go up. But still, the people don't have a faith in the market. we can't tell where the market will go yet.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:26:43 AM

It looks like the market has started to go up. But still, the people don't have a faith in the market. we can't tell where the market will go yet.

Looks like? From $6000 to $8000+ and that looks like? What kind of rise do you wish to see to tell that market is rising?
   People don`t know what they want, and that is visible in many comment in alt-coin section. Mid-year, buy or sell? What
that means? What does time of the year has with anything.
   Weak minds, that`s all! People don`t know nothing about traditional system and people don`t know nothing about crypto
system. They just wish to earn money to have for spending and nothing more. That`s why most of the people lose money
all the time, not making! What a moronic topic and comments.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:29:05 AM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.
which I see the market is still up and down the price while the price of bitcoin and altcoin has not gone up so, I think personally in the middle of this year better buy altcoin rather than having to buy Altcoin because already many people are waiting for altcoin and bitcoin prices back and while the market is still not stable so in half of this year we better buy altcoin
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:56:32 AM

Mid-year 2018 saw a rise in exchange rates, especially Bitcoin. According to the article you want to invest in ICOs, if so, then I think this time is reasonable because if the exchange rate of the BTC soaring will lead to the exchange rate of ICOs will also increase. So consider carefully selecting ICOs to invest, and I recommend investing in the ARAW ICO project.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:11:38 AM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.
which I see the market is still up and down the price while the price of bitcoin and altcoin has not gone up so, I think personally in the middle of this year better buy altcoin rather than having to buy Altcoin because already many people are waiting for altcoin and bitcoin prices back and while the market is still not stable so in half of this year we better buy altcoin

agree, better buy Altcoin than sell it because the market price is low and still fluctuate. many investors are still waiting for price increases because they want to sell their coins. I suggest being patient to wait for him. but if you have a lot of capital, go to the Crypto market. pick the coins that you think are profitable and promising. then you can hold or sell if the market price has stabilized as before.
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:16:15 AM

this is the right time to buy some of the coins we want with good potential. and I think we have to hold it until the end of the year, to be like last year. at the end of the year there may be a surge in prices.
Rokilot

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:37:24 AM

I figure we should hold the coins. I for one trust in long haul venture as they are more beneficial over the long haul. The market is recuperating gradually and we should attempt to hodl the coins till the correct minute.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

I think the best decision in the middle of the year is to buy coins, especially if the price of coins is declining. as seen from the charts last year, the price of all coins improved at the end of the year, so if we buy in the middle of the year, then we will get a profit at the end of the year.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:14:34 AM

it is very difficult to determine this, because the trend every year is always different from the previous year. if you talk this year, of course it is the right choice because the price is very low and good for investment until the end of the year.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:16:19 AM

I think there is still a chance to buy now because now in mid year, before entering the end of the year does not matter because at the end of the year the opportunity price rise is very big.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

Why do people wanted to buy when the price increase? Why don't they buy at low and just hold. Even if it's still good time to buy now it would be better if you guys bought at last dip as even as early as now you already have a decent profit. I believe there will be minor correction before the real bull run starts so just wait a little bit but if you're so sure with the current price then buy now.
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:17:53 AM

If the price is good I think selling is one good choice, but if not according to price ico or below ico price. You better hold and wait for the price to go up.
batturkey

Activity: 336

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

MIllion Dollar question right  Grin You better dont ask this question here but you can do your homework. I will suggest you to learn some TA. Have a nice day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:28:28 AM

this is the right time to buy some of the coins we want with good potential. and I think we have to hold it until the end of the year, to be like last year. at the end of the year there may be a surge in prices.
when the price has started to rise you just want to buy, it looks like you are late. should you buy it last month when the price is still very cheap, and maybe you can get profit now if last month you buy some altcoin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

until the middle of this year, there is not even a pretty good rise of crypto. I think it is better to use this opportunity to buy some altcoin with a low price and then hold in the next few years. This I think is a step that is quite promising because many crypto predictions will go up ahead of the year end later. If it is true of course is a good thing but if it is wrong then the hold is a decision that should be taken.
Incognito01

Activity: 378
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

At the beginning of 2018, many investors thought that the growth of prices for cryptocurrency will continue and bitcoin will cost 40000-50000$. But as we can see a long correction began and prices fell several times. I think the prices are at the bottom now and we should expect the market recovery and the increase in prices for the cryptocurrency in the near future.

zulfan786

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

ZULFAN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

Seen from the price now interested to buy it, but doubts continue to tempt because prices are not stable anymore up and down continue to be seen
cryptoholeone

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

Just a suggestion. the middle of this year the price of crypto decreased. but I see already the green market or the bull market started this month. of the rise in bitcoin and altcoin prices. you better hold your assets until the end of this year.
Biet12

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

in general buy or sell bitcoin it can not be estimated better buy or sell at which time, usually I buy when the price down .

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Middle of the year is not the great event for me. I rely on current trends and predictions only, the time doesn't metter for me that's why I prefer buying.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: