Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ?  (Read 2009 times)
Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:47:10 PM

I strongly believe that we should not make any fast decisions and sell our crypto or forget about some ICOs. Cryptomarket is more fluctuate than any other, it is true, but there is even more interest. Trends change fast and not really predictable, but it is up to us to find out when and how we can make profit.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

I have read similar thoughts to my post, but one point does not converge, it's too late to buy altcoys, this time was at the end of June of the beginning of July, now they have already begun to pull up to the etherium ((

dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.
Bull market is nearly starting, if you’re trying to invest and planning to HODL it until the year end then it is time to invest now. Anytime right now, the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins will rise up against this bear market and as what you have said the demand of crypto is higher than the downtrend of it. There is nothing to worry about if you want to hold, invest now and wait until it reaches your price target sell.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

Mid year, it is better to hold than sell. The market accorrding to previous record, is actually a bit runing downward. So at this timing can consider to buy more BTC and Altcoins.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

if I have enough money, when I'm going to buy bitcoin at the moment, and I'll keep it up to the end of the year or I'll make it as a long-term investment, right now I think it's the right time to buy or wait a few more weeks it looks like the price will come back down, before rising back at the end of the year.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

this year I prefer to buy coins, because the price is cheap and estimated the price will increase by the end of 2018, if by mid year I have a lot of coins, surely I will get big profits at the end of the year.

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

Middle of the year is not the great event for me. I rely on current trends and predictions only, the time doesn't metter for me that's why I prefer buying.
Well that is good you should always rely on the charts and if you go with predictions you should have always a stoploss. Always have a plan before trading anything so you can minimize you losses and the risked then maximize the profits. Goodluck.
awakpane

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

according to my understanding and analysis, the middle of this year we better buy bitcoin and altcoins. because the end of the year bitcoin and altcoins prices will rise as late as 2017 ago.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:50:22 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin will fall several times to 5000-6000 dollars before finally getting out of the fall.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
kalyanbharadwaj

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

In the second half of this year, the main network of many projects will be officially launched. This is a good thing. Only a project on the main online line is the real start. Then it depends on who can achieve the advantages mentioned in the propaganda, so the market will be very lively. Competition is intensifying, and quality projects will receive more funding and attention.
Near the end of the year outside of the BTC has soared to $ 20k, this year a lot of new altcoin, hope they all have a strong development at the end of the year!
Frayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

I think at the end of the year the rate of Bitcoin and Ethereum will be much higher. Now you can still have time to make quite profitable investments and make a profit already this year.

• Pavo IoT - The Blockchain Platform for the AgTech Ecosystem •
Website ܀ Telegram [EN] ܀ Telegram [RU] ܀ Facebook ܀ Instagram
Whitepaper ܀ Onepager ܀ Twitter ܀ LinkedIn
awakpane

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.

the middle of this year we buy more bitcoin or altcoin. because the market price is currently down. and usually the year-end prices of bitcoin or altcoins go up significantly like. If you have large capital, this is a good time to buy bitcoin or altcoins.
awakpane

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

In the middle of this year market conditions are very difficult to predict. even bitcoin prices continue to fall, although accompanied by increases several times. I think the moment is when the bitcoin price is stable, it is likely to rise if accompanied by an increase in the number of bitcoin purchases. there are so many people who enter the bitcoin world, and I think they will also take the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the current price.

correct. I agree with you. current market conditions are difficult to predict. let alone the price of bitcoin or altcoins dropped dramatically. I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin or altcoins because of unstable market conditions.
Kuzja

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

I do not know how about the time of year, but I look at the prices. In my opinion, while the market is at the bottom - you can buy, especially since it is believed that very soon the price movement will go up.
Full

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

Now is definitely a good time to think about for a long time. At the end of the year I think we will see new peaks. As it usually happens in financial markets, everyone needs to sum up the annual totals and earn a maximum
Situaciy

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

The market has fluctuated over the past two weeks and it seems it has not been able to accept the situation of the ongoing decline, so it is struggling in this position. After all, many countries have allowed cryptocurrencies to run ico, which is very good news.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

During mid year it is the right time to buy many cheap tokens in the market since every mid year there will be market decline however after that it will push upwards again, like what is happening right now bitcoin is pushing to 10k and i hope that it will break the 9k and 10k mark sooner.
Mirnash

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:47:41 PM

The market has fluctuated over the past two weeks and it seems it has not been able to accept the situation of the ongoing decline, so it is struggling in this position. After all, many countries have allowed cryptocurrencies to run ico, which is very good news.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

there are so many people who enter the bitcoin world, and I think they will also take the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the current price. People did not analyze the projects, getting profit invested in the next project. Now this scheme is not suitable. Very few good projects, they are almost completely bought in private-sale and pre-sale various funds.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

We are having a bull market so it is the good time to buy but just for the short term. I think the price will fall again in the next few months and go up in the last few months of this year. So it's just good for trading. If I want to invest for a long term, I will wait more time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: