Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ?  (Read 2010 times)
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

The bitcoin low I judged is very similar to you. I think if Bitcoin falls to $5500, it will bounce! Because this is also the bottom line for miners! But the market trend is not optimistic!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

Hello!
No one can say what to do. Short term trend is bearish, long term trend is bulish. It seems now is not the time to buy or sell. Now it is time just to wait. Just relax this summer!

I hold your opinion, I also think that it is better to wait in the bears market. The growth of the market will be necessary, only a matter of time.
takose46

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

Hodl and buy it in last year, long term investment instead of day trade. If possible, sell and wait for a lower price to increase the amount of coins.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

If you have a plan to invest in the present day it's best to hold you first. because we know low market sales. it is better to buy the token and then hold it long until the exchange increases so you can sell it for more money to receive.
The good thing about every low price is that it gives the smart investors some chance to get in at better value while those who were not smart before to buy the peaks can make amendment while looking forward to buy and go long when the market moves lower. It is time to buy the markets that shows great prospect and be picking them now than wallowing in pity later on when the whole market recovers.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

In this mid-year? If there is a chance, it is better, much better to buy the coins than selling them. The coin prices are very dropped. There is a very small movement. They always down time to time. No coins are rising right now. The trading is slowly down. and the market is always red. Therefore, it is much better to hold as the best decision or sometimes buy the legit coins.

pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

Now, the market is bleeding, the price of Bitcoin and most altcoin has dropped to very low. Bitcoins are fluctuating around $ 6000 and Ethereum is around $ 260. I think we should not sell at this time, because we will lose. Best we should be patient and continue to hold. I believe that later this year the market will recover and the price of crypto will increase. Besides, we can also buy Bitcoin and some altcoin such as Cardano, Stellar, IOTA and NEO.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

until the middle of this year, the price increase also exists yet crypto means. better hold up to at least increase the value that could be expected or even more. see the current price will be tough enough when it wants to sell because its value is not so good.

kemal379

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

U can try to wait, if coins get down then buy it and wait until they grow Wink
Nenacondr

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

Hold and wait is the best decision now.
bvmfpwaw

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

It is really hard to understand crypto market now, im trying to wait Smiley
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:10:09 PM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.
At the moment, most of the funds are attracted by projects thanks to funds. Private investors have become more cautious. The market is becoming more civilized. But we see that volatility is falling dramatically ...
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

The end of summer is the best time to purchase the coins, which seem promising for you. There won't be such a high rise as it was last year, but the downfall has almost come to the end. People panic and sell coins, that's why it's about time we purchased!
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

go selling in panic is a very wrong action thus people would need to investigate previously to do a wrong move: in it is not recommended at all.
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

Well, selling now is not the smartest thing. Sell now can only be the one who came into the market and the koins of 2 years ago. Then he is in good stead
The fact that ICO collect money, they collect at the expense of those who earned in the crypt and was able to keep their earnings, and of course on the funds. I think they are the main sources of funding. A small investor does not already make the weather
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

I think with the current price drop not making someone sell all the coins, this will have a worse impact on the decline in the price of coins in exchange, I always hold my coin if it does not match the purchase price of the coin for the first time, I am optimistic the price of the coin will return normal
Autocarnet

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

I believe that the market will continue its decline and the emergence of new projects in the market will not affect the situation as a whole.
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

I think you should focus on buying BTCs and Altcoins at this time because it is very timely compared to the time of the year 2017 the price of BTC drops significantly so take advantage when you can simultaneously choose which ICOS campaign to trust Get involved when BTC returns all your projects will be good.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

Well, selling now is not the smartest thing. Sell now can only be the one who came into the market and the koins of 2 years ago. Then he is in good stead
The fact that ICO collect money, they collect at the expense of those who earned in the crypt and was able to keep their earnings, and of course on the funds. I think they are the main sources of funding. A small investor does not already make the weather
selling at a market like this in my opinion is not the right choice, precisely if we are able we have to use this moment to buy while the price is still very cheap so that later when the market recovers we will be able to get a lot of profit, do it if possible but if not better not impose

LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

selling at a market like this in my opinion is not the right choice, precisely if we are able we have to use this moment to buy while the price is still very cheap so that later when the market recovers we will be able to get a lot of profit, do it if possible but if not better not impose

Yes, for the crypto-shopping is quite a good time. With the nuance that people should not buy on credit money. And also be prepared that the lateral trend can last for a year, such a scenario is not excluded
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

This mid year has been a midyear of a bear market so I think that the thing that we should do is to buy. A lot of the altcoins have gone down in prices so far which just makes it the perfect time for us to buy coins. Selling now would not be a good option seeing as most of us bought the coins we are holding now at a higher price.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: