Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is FUTURE !!!  (Read 2034 times)
andrebai

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:25:38 AM

Bitcoin does not stay in one place. On it code work team of developers every day, and who knows where this can lead as. I think yes Bitcoin will be the future of money.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

What do you think about bitcoin in the future if all countries accept it and it will be further developed by the investors who invest in them, the bitcoin will be completely in most places
De4ted

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Bitcoin contributes amazingly to the early investors in crypto currency. Bitcoin indeed already contributed a huge scale for the future
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:40:06 AM

Bitcoin along with the entire cryptocurrency and the technology is gonna serve the future. It is all about the innovation and the efficient way of making each and every activity take place without time consumption. With the growing population the technology is the one that can serve the human race which is impossible with the traditional system.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

I think that those experts who consider btc a valuable one are right because this is the best coin ever, its technology impresses really and it is difficult to imagine that some other coin will substitute this one
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

Bitcoin does not stay in one place. Bitcoin has so many purposes in our life ,like we can use it for being alternative bank,and we could earn by investing on it , i think it was ,because now we can pay and we can use this for fast transaction.
greengate01

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

Btc is one of the best things for future

This is true that bitcoin is the future.Bitcoin will rule the world in ths near future because bitcoin will be success in the digital cryptocurrency and it will used to replaced Fiat.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

Well, we both agree that bitcoin is the best, but I wouldn't go as far as to claim it would 'dominate' the world, haha!

There are tiny bits of disadvantage to it, but let's see how its technology grows in the future.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

Yes, I 100% agree. The revaluation of Bitcoin is very dominating and progressive way. Bitcoin changes my future and lead my life successful and better. Many people lead their life better for Bitcoin. Here we see which countries are used Bitcoin, here the link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

Hi there CoinFoxs! What all I can say is that the future of bitcoin is bright! It is the most advanced currency invented in this era and even though there are a bunch of oppositions that are preventing the success of bitcoin. Still, no one could stop the bitcoin from its objective as the best digital currency in the planet. It is really hard at first to elevate and encourage all the people in adopting bitcoin, but there is a strong community behind that is doing their best to promote bitcoin. Even though the current price is low, that will not hinder the bitcoin in spreading its wide usage and capability.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to increase in the coming year or the future, as evidenced by previous years, in 2009 bitcoin is worth nothing and until now bitcoin has already reached $ 6,823. pretty big bitcoin prices at this time, I'm sure 10 years ahead bitcoin prices will touch $ 10,000 - $ 15,000. Because more and more enthusiasts are bitcoin.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:55:05 AM

It is definitely true that Bitcoin is the future.Because it is a very sercure currency ever and if we can hold Bitcoin we will get big amout of profits.So Bitcoin will be the future of world.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

I believe in blockchain technology I believe in bitcoin. You can easily realise than everyday more and more people started to learn about blockchain. My opinion is;  Bitcoin is the future.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

Bitcoin got a great future.I am going to introduce bitcoin to my future children.
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

I thought you didn't like Bitcoin? 20 years since Bitcoins inception would be 2029. The world population would be around 8.5 Billion by then. If Bitcoin is used by 10% of that population that puts the userbase at 850 million. This is significantly larger than the userbase is today. This means Bitcoin has a bullish future. More users on the network = higher coin price (metcalfes law).

Will you buy 1 kilo tomatoes for $25 ? The same is for Bitcoin. Buyers needs a price.

Not a correct comparison, the fact is that a kilo of tomatoes will not buy expensive because of competitors who will offer a price lower, bitcoin has no competitors, so for him there can be a fair price of $ 100,000, in this situation popularity is important and not the value itself.
Jedabucol

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

Bitcoin can change your life. Its has been price increasing. Bitcoin acceptable most of the country.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

Bitcoin can change your life. Its has been price increasing. Bitcoin acceptable most of the country.

Bitcoin is really our future and will stay in our future. Bitcoin is accepted and recognize in some countries and later on will be recognize and used world wide. Bitcoin is really what we need to attain some thing we want to buy online or the services online.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

bitcoin is one of the best coin in future

In this modern world, there are many ways,methods or strategies to have a brighter future. It only depends on each individual's hard work and determination. One of the ways that I have mentioned above is through "BITCOIN". Bitcoin is the future. In my reckon, if you do the things that bitcoin ask you.Then for sure you will earn a lot of coins. As time goes by, the currency of money will become higher and higher. In that case,  the bitcoins that you have kept will you bring luck. Therefore, bitcoin is one of the key for a brighter future.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

Well for me, Bitcoin is really the future. The current world we are living now is in the hands of the digital technologies and so our currency. The world of crypto currency, introducing the use of Bitcoin show me how good this community is that greatly help me in my daily necessities. I greatly considered Bitcoin to be the Future of the Crypto Currencies, since I have treated it to be the King of all crypto currencies.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

Correct within short of time all country are accept bitcoin so it is good investement and real value so bitcoin is future.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: