Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptsy being unresponsive like normal....  (Read 1513 times)
ibrahim11 (OP)

Activity: 777
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:37:27 PM

Hi, I made 2 doge deposits around about 24 hours ago. I also sent a ticket about 20 hours ago. I still have got no replies and my doge hasn't been credited to my account. It's not even in the pending deposits section! Any suggestions? Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeFiste

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:47:25 PM

I'm having the same problem too...as soon as they show up, I'm gonna sell and move all my coins to coinedup

Moody4L

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:49:34 PM

Same here
Have a negative balance?!, dogecoins taking more then a day, tips taking 2 days. It`s unworkable so I switched to CoinEx.
Dunno if they `r any good. But they`re fast 4 sure. milliseconds. I thought that waiting an hour for transfers was normal `cause I only used Cryptsy.

Anywayz. Hope Cryptsy gets his s&it together because It`s a nice ex. when it`s working.

grtz.
btcmania

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 04:26:18 PM

Just a question that no one ever answers,

If Cryptsy is soooooooooo bad, why do you keep going back?

~BCX~

They don't. People are leaving for better alternatives as read in the numerous posts lately.

These clowns have had far too long to fix the issues and every week it's another round of, "We're working on it". In any other occupation you'd probably be terminated for such incompetence.

Hi.
tintumon

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:41:18 PM

I am kind of used to it now, though I only have a very few coins to trade with there. Roll Eyes

You have to use cryptsy more to get accustomed to it  Grin
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:06:45 PM

Hi, I made 2 doge deposits around about 24 hours ago. I also sent a ticket about 20 hours ago. I still have got no replies and my doge hasn't been credited to my account. It's not even in the pending deposits section! Any suggestions? Thanks

I think the tickets are taking 30 - 48 hours to reach 1st line support.
Keep checking the ticket to make sure that it is awaiting a response from Cryptsy and not YOU!  Smiley
JimJr386

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:21:32 PM

I've had the same problem  Undecided
juju

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:26:35 PM

Let's look at the bright side!

Isn't it great to see Cryptsy returning to normal!

~BCX~

Funny thing is almost every "problem" people post about Cryptsy is almost entirely related to just how the Bitcoin protocol works. Next popular exchange will have the same issues as Cryptsy.

OP, try pooling your deposits so you send less transactions. For example, if I get a couple hundred thousand ALT coins in one day, instead of sending them 10k per tx, send them in one big chunk each day. Always try to keep extra coins in your exchange account to take advantage of price changes. Set yourself up so the next time your Coins are already where they need to be.

TIPS, took so long to deposit because its difficulty algorithm was not resistant to the multipools which were tapping it after retarget. For the past few weeks often times the block difficulty scaled so high for the current hashrate that it was taking 3-12 hours to solve one block after the multipool left. This made all the transactions go really slowly, and up until TIPS hit Block 51000 it had a regartet of difficulty after 10 solved, so sometime for TIPS transactions they could take 10-20 hours. NOT CRYPTSYS FAULT at all just how the coins work...

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 05:36:12 PM

You're using an address from the old wallet and blaming cryptsy, smart.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ibrahim11 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:07:43 PM

?

And... your point is? It's still an address provided by cryptsy.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:13:45 PM

YEAH WTF, what old address?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh what the fuck is this new fucking shite, cryptsy should have reset all the old addresses so that it forced you to generate a new deposit address. Where the fuck are these coins. I didn't generate a new address either. So fucking what!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE OLD ADDRESS? AND WHERE THE FUCK DID OUR COINS GO THAT WE SENT THERE?

They run that shithole it is on them to provide notice of needing a new deposit address.  I don't scan every companies fucking twitter account before i dare use their service. I just ordered a fucking laptop from dell, what if they twittered they changed their payment provider and didn't change it on theirwebsite???

They should have fucking cleared all the old deposit address from the website console if this was essential.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:16:34 PM

YEAH WTF, what old address?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh what the fuck is this new fucking shite, cryptsy should have reset all the old addresses so that it forced you to generate a new deposit address. Where the fuck are these coins. I didn't generate a new address either. So fucking what!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE OLD ADDRESS? AND WHERE THE FUCK DID OUR COINS GO THAT WE SENT THERE?

jeez, could you possible provide any more proof of your ignorance?

I have all of your old Doge address coins!

~BCX~

I have access to your mother's ass so i will take full payment from that dipshit.

I'm not putting up with your bullshit today, botnet bitch.  What the fuck is it with you and your tongue up verns asshole.?  

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:28:48 PM

jeez, could you possible provide any more proof of your ignorance?

I have all of your old Doge address coins!

~BCX~

I have access to your mother's ass so i will take full payment from that dipshit.

I'm not putting up with your bullshit today, botnet bitch.  What the fuck is it with you and your tongue up verns asshole.? 

O man that made my day......lol

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
ibrahim11 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:47:10 PM

I'm not putting up with your bullshit today, botnet bitch.  What the fuck is it with you and your tongue up verns asshole.?  

Because Big Vern is so cool, that's why.

Did you know other than Chuck Norris, Vern and possibly Microguy are the only humans alive that can mine Bitcoin using only pencil and paper!

True story!

~BCX~
Ok, no offence to cryptohunter but you didn't need to swear. I have screen shots of my deposits:

https://i.imgur.com/YxQXKha.png
https://i.imgur.com/0f57vTI.png

If anyone on the forum here that can help me and works for cryptsy please do
ledmaniak

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:49:53 PM

~BCX~

They don't. People are leaving for better alternatives as read in the numerous posts lately.

These clowns have had far too long to fix the issues and every week it's another round of, "We're working on it". In any other occupation you'd probably be terminated for such incompetence.

Well one logically concludes that when you see the same people post over and over again about how bad Cryptsy is, either they are very stupid or have an agenda to push.

I will go with the latter.

~BCX~
lolol, that counts for you too Cheesy

Bitcoin: 1Cxi8BLvScSm1mW6kjb5MNeJZPrvAiYL6B
Litecoin: LLmjtrrq1ZeD51NSUJ8VanuQduW8Ma3jrs
ibrahim11 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:01:16 PM

Bump
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:00:06 PM

They run that shithole it is on them to provide notice of needing a new deposit address.  I don't scan every companies fucking twitter account before i dare use their service. I just ordered a fucking laptop from dell, what if they twittered they changed their payment provider and didn't change it on theirwebsite???

They should have fucking cleared all the old deposit address from the website console if this was essential.

Your old address still works and still will accept coins to your account.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 03:41:14 PM

Your old address still works and still will accept coins to your account.
Yes, I have never said that he will not receive the coins. He went full 'rage' mode.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:56:23 AM

Hey BitJohn - what about the hundreds of thousands of coins you have stolen from the Yacoin community? How are you planning to resolve that? 
Off topic?
You don't have any proof either.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:30:45 AM

Because Big Vern is so cool, that's why.

Did you know other than Chuck Norris, Vern and possibly Microguy are the only humans alive that can mine Bitcoin using only pencil and paper!

True story!

~BCX~
Ok, no offence to cryptohunter but you didn't need to swear. I have screen shots of my deposits:

https://i.imgur.com/YxQXKha.png
https://i.imgur.com/0f57vTI.png

If anyone on the forum here that can help me and works for cryptsy please do

This appears to be an issue with your wallet as it shows the transaction has zero confirmations. Meaning it has never been accepted in the blockchain or reached cryptsy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: