Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:47:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 57289 times)
masterman (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

Great ecosystem. But how much money you guys managed to gather so far?
Thank you! So far, we gathered 1,430,826 USD. The live amount gathered is available on the website here: https://ternion.io/

starich07

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

Thank you! So far, we gathered 1,430,826 USD. The live amount gathered is available on the website here: https://ternion.io/
Thank you! And can anyone buy the Ternion tokens?
masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

Thank you! And can anyone buy the Ternion tokens?
In accordance with our policies and corresponding national regulations, Ternion cannot be purchased by residents of the United States of America, the People’s Republic of China, and the Republic of Singapore. Other than that, anyone can buy Ternion tokens.

serj_sm

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

Cool, hoping you reach the soft cap soon in that case! Smiley Smiley
fasthunter

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

the project looks promising, the idea is relatively outstanding camparing to other projects in space, their team is solid. Great!! glad that i found out it early!!   

Exactly, really wanna see this all coming to life
fasthunter

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

so this project will make all the traditional finance into decentralized finance, I think all the traditional finance has been highly decentralized, but with this project, it will all depend on terion, an excellent strategy to improve development and will quickly earn revenue, I really like the discount strategy on presale, it will attract a lot of attention of many investors, the price is very good

Love it as well, hoping they live up to the hype
serj_sm

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

Does anyone know when we will receive the tokens we bought?
duniakripto96

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

its ico sale will be held until 30 december later if this is not too much time consuming, i am interested enough to participate but i see that this project has its weakness iyalah very much time consuming, unlike other projects that run quickly and precisely, maybe i not too fast join me i will continue to monitor it if i am sure then i will soon join, and this project need to list in place like icobench, icomark and others as its to be more attractive in investor's eyes
ant_geek

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

Does anyone know when we will receive the tokens we bought?

I think it was mentioned in the whitepaper, let me check.

TRN Tokens will be issued to contributors
within one month of the conclusion of the
final round.
Bettrader

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

I heard you guys released an ebook. Does anyone know where I can find it?
rudik_ms

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

I heard you guys released an ebook. Does anyone know where I can find it?
It's on the website, here is the link though: https://ternion.io/TernioneBook.pdf
rudik_ms

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:35:15 PM

There is a lot of hype about the solutions to the shortcomings of crypto platforms. One of the most efficient and feasible solution is a hybrid exchange. Hybrid exchange combines two types of cryptocurrency exchanges: centralized exchanges (CEX) and decentralized exchanges (DEX).

Centralized exchanges are controlled by a single entity, and the system requires all data to be sent and be received by one single point, usually a private server or a hub. A single point of entry makes it easier to access information, and thus making it more susceptible to a leakage. For example, Facebook is a centralized platform. The recent Facebook data breach was easily executed due to the million users’ data being stored in one place.

Transactions executed on a centralized platform are cheaper and more efficient to run than the ones on DEX. Furthermore, centralized exchanges offer a third-party oversight that ensures that all the transactions are executed accurately. Centralized exchanges have been the standard in real world, however, users are troubled that a third-party gains access to their private keys. The main concern is that the keys might be compromised, and the information can be illegally or legally accessed by private individuals, companies or government structures.

In decentralized exchanges all the information passes through many points connected, instead of a central point. A decentralized network relies on host of computer, without a single point-of-connection. It is based on blockchain — constantly growing chain of ordered information, which is built in such a way that the blocks cannot be corrected. They eliminate and avoid censorship of information: to hack information you would have to find a way to access every single point at the same time to hack into the network.

DEX are more expensive, but they are also more trustworthy. They mostly rely on software rather than a third party. Decentralized exchanges are a meeting point for sellers and buyers. They do not offer any guidance or instruments like liquidity, latency or other market instruments that make centralized exchanges more attractive for customers. Decentralized exchanges are not accountable or liable to government or to their users.

So, which platform is safer and more convenient for customers?

Sometimes it is easier to deny both than simply pick one. Hybrid exchanges combine functionality and liquidity of CEX and the privacy and security of DEX.
One of the recent developments in the industry is the Hedera hashgraph that will offer a fair public, distributed ledger, decentralization and combines performance and security at its best. From its whitepaper: “Hedera directly resolves the five fundamental obstacles to mainstream market adoption of public ledger technology: Performance, Security, Stability, Governance, and Regulatory Compliance.”

Another example is the emerging hybrid and licensed, fiat-to-crypto Ternion Exchange. The Exchange combines security and reliability of centralized platforms as well as liberating aspects of decentralization. You can try a demo version of the Exchange here.

Hybrid exchanges are a beginning of digital transformation that we can observe and participate in today.
Nice. BTW, where did you get from?
diesel_r

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

When will the real time trading go live?
crypt_4_life

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

I think I read somewhere on Ternion's Telegram channel that they plan on launching the Exchange as soon as they can after they reach the soft cap.
rudik_ms

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

I think I read somewhere on Ternion's Telegram channel that they plan on launching the Exchange as soon as they can after they reach the soft cap.
You can also see it on the roadmap in the beginning of the thread. They wanna launch it be4 Round B.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

What currencies do you accept for buying tokens?
Hi There! We are currently accepting BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, DASH, XPR, ZEC and there is many more to come.
Well, I can say that's good technique to gain interest, because if so many coin accepted as payment, it would be make it easy for investor to come. I think Presale seems have the way to reach the soft cap.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

The fiat-gateway is provided by a reliable bank and if yes, where is that bank located?

Rudolf_Medvedev_Ternion

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

The fiat-gateway is provided by a reliable bank and if yes, where is that bank located?

Hey there.

We are currently opening bank accounts in Switzerland and Malta for EUR.

And talking to a Netherlands bank for USD.
And another one for USD.

There will be the ability to wire Rubbles as well btw. And if we manage to open a bank account in Asia. Oh boy oh boy.

Anyway. Will be happy to see you join us on board!

P.S. Yes, this is my account, I keep track of the thread as well.
masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:39:34 AM

its ico sale will be held until 30 december later if this is not too much time consuming, i am interested enough to participate but i see that this project has its weakness iyalah very much time consuming, unlike other projects that run quickly and precisely, maybe i not too fast join me i will continue to monitor it if i am sure then i will soon join, and this project need to list in place like icobench, icomark and others as its to be more attractive in investor's eyes
Hi there! We decided to run our ICO in there rounds and offering huge discounts in the first round (up to 80%) and in the second round (up tp 35%). This is an unusual approach, but the whole point is to offer bigger benefits to early contributors. Regarding listing, we are listed on both icobench and icomarks Smiley

galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Hi there! We decided to run our ICO in there rounds and offering huge discounts in the first round (up to 80%) and in the second round (up tp 35%). This is an unusual approach, but the whole point is to offer bigger benefits to early contributors. Regarding listing, we are listed on both icobench and icomarks Smiley
If I see from icobench and icomarks project has a good rate of Ternion and this could likely be Ternion project running smoothly and getting a lot of support from the investor
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: