Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:14:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 57286 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

Full exchange launch of both version (centralized and decentralized) will be between Q1 and Q3 next year? Why there is no exact date (month or at last exact quarter) ?
The devs usually do it in order to have some additional time for fixing anything going wrong or not according to their original plan.

But eact date (at last exact month or even quarter) giving investors some of understanding when to except important things in their development and when to except price growing...
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

I have been following the progress bar in recent times, apparently there is an increase to every bit of market recovery, which indicated a high interest of new investors in the project waiting for the best time and best situation to apply their investments
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

I have been following the progress bar in recent times, apparently there is an increase to every bit of market recovery, which indicated a high interest of new investors in the project waiting for the best time and best situation to apply their investments

that's good, I'm worried that due to the bear market people's appetite for investment has decreased.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

Full exchange launch of both version (centralized and decentralized) will be between Q1 and Q3 next year? Why there is no exact date (month or at last exact quarter) ?
The devs usually do it in order to have some additional time for fixing anything going wrong or not according to their original plan.

But eact date (at last exact month or even quarter) giving investors some of understanding when to except important things in their development and when to except price growing...

They will probably narrow down the the date as time passes. Right now it makes no sense to say the launch will be on September 1, 2019 for example.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

Ternion is an interesting project as it adds "fiat gateway" to its hybrid crypto exchange. That Ternion is already authorized and regulated by the Estonian government (Ministry of Economic affairs) is big plus-point as well as that they are targeting institutional investors adds to their competitive advantage.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

that's good, I'm worried that due to the bear market people's appetite for investment has decreased.
I think its just about many people are forced to hold their bags because they dont want to take the loss. Therefore, they cant make another investment.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

how long ICO going to be? plan for extending for some months in this bear market. Ternion is good project and hope that project will gain more well deserve attention.
Hi, our Token Sale will run till the end of December.
so the token sale will continue until the end of the year, but since the bear market you do not have plans to extend sale for a few months? if the sum raised will be low (we hope not), will the project continue anyway?...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

I think its just about many people are forced to hold their bags because they dont want to take the loss. Therefore, they cant make another investment.

You think right, many of my friends are exactly in this situation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

how long ICO going to be? plan for extending for some months in this bear market. Ternion is good project and hope that project will gain more well deserve attention.

They already raised 1,7 mil $ and have soft cap at 5 mil $ which i think they can reach till the end of December for sure so i really hope they wont need to extend their ICO.

another $3.3 M in 2 months is easy i think. if market goes recover and eth price back to $250, i think they can reach soft cap

They had a big minimum fund goal compare to other projects out there. Anyway what if the softcap is not reach after the token sale, will they still continue the project with what funds they have or it will be return to those investor?

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

It is hard to pinpoint an exact date, for there can be unforeseeable events that might advance or prolong the prime exhange launch.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:31:32 PM

so the token sale will continue until the end of the year, but since the bear market you do not have plans to extend sale for a few months? if the sum raised will be low (we hope not), will the project continue anyway?...
We are not planning to extend the sale, and if the sum raised is low then the project will still continue because we have the exchange almost ready.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:34:51 PM

They already raised 1,7 mil $ and have soft cap at 5 mil $ which i think they can reach till the end of December for sure so i really hope they wont need to extend their ICO.

another $3.3 M in 2 months is easy i think. if market goes recover and eth price back to $250, i think they can reach soft cap

They had a big minimum fund goal compare to other projects out there. Anyway what if the softcap is not reach after the token sale, will they still continue the project with what funds they have or it will be return to those investor?
If we don't reach the soft cap then all the contributions will be returned to the beneficiaries. We will still carry on with the project because the Exchange is almost finished.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

Are there any plans to pay dividends with your token on the future? Bibox did that later on. I am still kicking myself that i didn't foresee that.
Ternion tokens do not pay dividends to their token holders, but it offers amazing benefits to the users of the exchange, for example a lower commission fee.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:17:15 AM

Are there any plans to pay dividends with your token on the future? Bibox did that later on. I am still kicking myself that i didn't foresee that.

Bibx paying dividents to token holders? Really? Or this was one time payment? I didnt hear this early. As i know there is no dividents in ternion. They will have discounts when paying fees with ternion token.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 869

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

Ternion tokens do not pay dividends to their token holders, but it offers amazing benefits to the users of the exchange, for example a lower commission fee.

more particularly how exactly this commission fee will be less? 50% off? or 25% or 75%?
masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

more particularly how exactly this commission fee will be less? 50% off? or 25% or 75%?
Here is the link to the fees according to TRN tokens held. https://my.ternion.exchange/trading-fees/

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

Here is the link to the fees according to TRN tokens held. https://my.ternion.exchange/trading-fees/

The link to the image is not working. Could you please upload it on some other host and paste here?
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

meh not exactly amazing IMO. dividends would've been better, it certainly would put them on par with other exchanges.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

Have you ever been a part of any project? Its very tough to give an exact time frame for software. What if there are bugs that they have to fix? What if it takes longer than expect to code certain pieces of the software? You have to prepare for unexpected hurdles.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

Have you ever been a part of any project? Its very tough to give an exact time frame for software. What if there are bugs that they have to fix? What if it takes longer than expect to code certain pieces of the software? You have to prepare for unexpected hurdles.

True, this is why I think they gave three months apart and not a specific dates
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: