Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 57288 times)
masterman (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

Will the KYC procedure be optional (case to case basis) or it is definitely required in order to use the exchange?

some exchanges require KYC for a certain limit but maybe if you will just withdraw or deposit in small amount, there's no need for KYC. but was looking for their exchange, not yet up? it says from the roadmap that by this time, they already launched the exchange???

Demo exchange is in their website, and the beta version will be coming soon, there is a limit for kyc in Ternion too, 1000 Euro or equivalent amount.

is that limit total or per transaction? that's an important distinction.

So if you want to transfer less than 1000 Euro you don't have to go through KYC?
That is correct, if you want to transfer or w/d under 1000 EUR, then you are not required to pass KYC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

USD 35k is not very cheap nor very high but, why would any project want to pay this sum of money for listing on an exchange which is just opening it's shutter for the first time.

Since every exchange earns money on every trade, a listing fee is an impudence, it should be free, that is my opinion. If the volume is to low they can delist it, its easy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

USD 35k is not very cheap nor very high but, why would any project want to pay this sum of money for listing on an exchange which is just opening it's shutter for the first time.

Since every exchange earns money on every trade, a listing fee is an impudence, it should be free, that is my opinion. If the volume is to low they can delist it, its easy.
You are right, but on the other hand, if do not charge for listing, exchange will be littered with shitty coins. If the project has a large society, can get exchange by voting, without money.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

You are right, but on the other hand, if do not charge for listing, exchange will be littered with shitty coins. If the project has a large society, can get exchange by voting, without money.

Yes apart from the listing fee I think they has rules for liquidation limit and stuff ?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:20:24 PM

Are the listing fees going to be worth a lot or does that vary on the project that applies like the system in Binance?

I think they should have a low cost of entry at first and then increase costs as the exchange becomes more popular

They already set the amount and put their website information about it.

"Price for Listing: 35 000$"

Why don't start out with free listings (for decent projects of course) to gain traction and use the trading fees and ico money to operate?

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

I see that Round A got 35% discounts & round B is 30%. is there any lock out period for them to get tokens or release same time?

Hi, no, tokens purchased during crowd sale do not have a lock up period.

Are there no vesting periods at all?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

I see that Round A got 35% discounts & round B is 30%. is there any lock out period for them to get tokens or release same time?

Hi, no, tokens purchased during crowd sale do not have a lock up period.

Are there no vesting periods at all?

I think this is what his answer means. Maybe there was a private sale but we won't get the details about that.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

Are the listing fees going to be worth a lot or does that vary on the project that applies like the system in Binance?

I think they should have a low cost of entry at first and then increase costs as the exchange becomes more popular

They already set the amount and put their website information about it.

"Price for Listing: 35 000$"

Why don't start out with free listings (for decent projects of course) to gain traction and use the trading fees and ico money to operate?

Yes, I agree. To list some good coins and tokens for free at the beginning and afterwards if they are more established and popular projects have to pay for listing.  

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

35k usd is not high as i thought, other big exchanges are collecting huge amounts of money to list some token/coins.

What about the trade volume requirement? Does Ternion require a certain trade volume from previous exchanges so that the coin / token will be considered for listing?

I don't have the information about that sorry, but considering binance or top ten exchanges, 35k is not high i think.
Yes, I checked it; and, surprisingly, 35K is not the highest amount paid for listing. Maybe the price depends on the project itself and its perspectives, possible success or failure, etc.
I think the price should depend on the project because bigger projects will trade bigger amounts.
I believe I have heard about millions of dollars price for listing (very big projects) but I'm not sure if it's true.
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

i hope listing price goes up based on volume on exchange and goes up as popularity grow. is listing fee have to be paid in Ternion tokens only?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

I agree with you on this, teams just need to audit those coins/tokens that make a request to being listed or an exchange will be flooded with shit coins

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

i hope listing price goes up based on volume on exchange and goes up as popularity grow. is listing fee have to be paid in Ternion tokens only?

I think they will be planning some trading competition or airdrops with these tokens. So I feel it will be in the tokens which will be listed on the exchange. Also I feel 35$k is a little bit high at the start of the exchange, once the exchange starts getting more and more volume, they can increase it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

I think they will be planning some trading competition or airdrops with these tokens. So I feel it will be in the tokens which will be listed on the exchange. Also I feel 35$k is a little bit high at the start of the exchange, once the exchange starts getting more and more volume, they can increase it.

Though I agree on the bit that 35k$ for listing is a little more at the beginning of the exchange, I dont have any dout that the volume will be small here. They will be providing the best service there is in the market and tokens will get a good market for their transactions.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

Two questions:

1. What is the transaction per second capability of your exchange? I didn't see any info or comparison to existing engines in your whitepaper.

2. The whitepaper lack any specific information about what makes you exchange a "hybrid" one. What I see offered is a traditional fully centralized solution. Which specific components are you going to make decentralized?

... this space is not for rent ...
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:31:30 PM

Though I agree on the bit that 35k$ for listing is a little more at the beginning of the exchange, I dont have any dout that the volume will be small here. They will be providing the best service there is in the market and tokens will get a good market for their transactions.

i've been wrote before, big exchange charge listing fee. but, some market have their rule for listing, like looking their community, trading competition, paid vote etc. and, listing fee will have more value than other option i think.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:32:31 PM

Two questions:

1. What is the transaction per second capability of your exchange? I didn't see any info or comparison to existing engines in your whitepaper.

2. The whitepaper lack any specific information about what makes you exchange a "hybrid" one. What I see offered is a traditional fully centralized solution. Which specific components are you going to make decentralized?

I think that they will start as a centralized exchange while they will develop the decentralized solution. On your point number 1, I wanna know numbers too, you're talking about the order books right?

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:00:34 PM

Their CEO will be speaking in London at conferense which called "HODL your nerve" at 15th October.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hodl-your-nerve-navigating-cryptos-choppy-waters-tickets-50081325593

London is a good audience for crypto. I was read that every 8th person in London have crypto  Roll Eyes

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

Their CEO will be speaking in London at conferense which called "HODL your nerve" at 15th October.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hodl-your-nerve-navigating-cryptos-choppy-waters-tickets-50081325593

London is a good audience for crypto. I was read that every 8th person in London have crypto  Roll Eyes
Are you shure. That would be a lot. If thats true I think they will get a lot of investors in London. Will they be on other conferences.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:48:39 PM

Are you shure. That would be a lot. If thats true I think they will get a lot of investors in London. Will they be on other conferences.
Not only investors in London but the disclosure of such holdings is of extreme importance to strengthen the trust and attention of those who have been following the project for some time
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:14:24 PM

This project has a wonderful MVP. The plan seems to be similar to Binance, but I like the fact that I can trade Fiat and Margin as USP. Good luck guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: