Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:26:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP COMPLAINING!!!  (Read 1247 times)
xyzone

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

Will the presence of new coins on the market will recover the poor crypto market condition this year? I think the new coins will only be a junk coin because of competition in the crypto market and reduced investment interest. better make ico project when crypto condition good and stable.
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

Don't listen to everything . you need to learn to analyze yourself and take responsibility . And then they write it all wrong . if they knew exactly where the market would go, they would simply buy and earn money instead of being sprayed by advice .
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

I think this is a matter of mind. Even making money is my own business. Even losing money is his own business. We should learn to face the change of encryption market with a different mindset.

Maxbold123

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

I agree with you on the fact that everybody should use this period to learn about the crypto market. At the same time, you really can't blame those complaining as this experience is quiet new to most people partaking in crypto market.
domnablo

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

If a person if spending his money in  scam project , he is equally responsible. Some newbies will always fall for such projects because of greed.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

Some people don't really understand how the crypto market works, see cryptos as an investment, a long term investment, once you see cryptos that way then you won't be complaining much, if you don't have money to put into cryptos for a long term then find other ways you can still earn cryptos without investing money.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

Every single day there are different coins are introduced and new shit coin are produced (as they say). Don't get carried with your thoughts, Try to understand and be responsible of our action too, there are lot of people around the world who are taking advantage and make a use of it. The market right now is such a pain but also a learning to everybody. If you cant carry it anymore then leave nothing but footprints. 
REMEMBER:

You earned on it, You give your best on it,You give time on it, then atleast lift up your heads.
yes, market looks like pain in the a*s for the first half of this year
I don't think holding is the best choice, when trading, you have to learn how to cut loss. if you don't, you properly lose all your money and would have no excite to open account anymore.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

People are generally complaining here, Frankly speaking i don't like this thing because everyone is here only because of there own wish and greed to earn profits.

captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

Every single day there are different coins are introduced and new shit coin are produced (as they say). Don't get carried with your thoughts, Try to understand and be responsible of our action too, there are lot of people around the world who are taking advantage and make a use of it. The market right now is such a pain but also a learning to everybody. If you cant carry it anymore then leave nothing but footprints.  
REMEMBER:

You earned on it, You give your best on it,You give time on it, then atleast lift up your heads.

the one who always complain are those individual who solely believes in moon when investing rather than knowing what was the purpose of the coin he/she invested for. Knowledge is power and everyone should take advantage of it before touching any investment to avoid experiencing a lesson in a hard way.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:29:21 PM

in the bloody days of this market I just do as bear do in winter , sleeping and being quiet Grin No need to be nag or crying
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

People has a mind set that crypto means instant profit which is wrong.
Yes crypto had a dramatic rise in past years and the tokens followed them.
But what we need to realize is tokens are not like those community based mining coins.
They have their own way and importance.

yes you are perfectly right about peoples thought but what i want to say is that i have tried my best teaching people about blockchain, including how the daily trades do moves etc.
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

if I think personally I focus more on coins that have been believed such as bitcoin and ethereum. besides the two coins I am still hesitant to make an investment. focus only on coins only. if we choose too much coin we will even confused ourselves
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

It's annoying to see people saying "Altcoin is dead, bitcoin is dead". I know they fear losing money. But it's really annoyed. They can continues or stop, but not, they just complain. People think making money from crypto is easy, and now they are disappointed about it. I wonder when they understand this is investment and losing money is normal.

hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

Seriously there are a lot of coins that are trooping in into the market and everyday you hear and see new one, there was a time that it was rampant that you will just see hilarious name of coin I can't but laugh at the extent people have gone. For me I don't see complaining as the solution than just to know which coin to go for.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:09:02 PM

More than anytime this is the hardest time to pick the right coin to invest, the market is saturated, so many scam coins are being launched and they are holding a fundraising that hides in the name ICO and this is very risky because its hard to know if the project is real or if they are going to succeed.

Yes I agreed, it is very difficult to choose on which coins is good to trade in, because most of it are in stage of declining price value. Then bull run

is hard to predict too, were other's don't have a choice but to hold their coins in a long term.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

Most of the people complaining are the one who just recently join the crypto-sphere and still lack of knowledge about the technology that these cryptocurrency provides, they always complain whenever they see the value of their holdings decrease and do a panic selling. we should be patient and wait until the crypto adopts by most of the countries and you will see a big growth on the market it will happen much sooner if the community continue to support the cryptocurrency.

fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

many people lost their guidelines would let alone when crypto fade starts to fall. a sense of panic will beat all sense of patience to endure. It is indeed a very difficult thing to also be accepted when crypto even no increase in this time. only patience to wait would be able to deliver the results, especially if holding in one to two years.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

I don't know what people do expect, a market that is over $200 billion is a fertile ground for scams, what I don't understand about some people is that they think and crypto project would succeed and the current state of the market is proving otherwise. There is no doubt there is money to be made in this space but knowledge would set you apart from the crowd

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

This is a great explanation, We must be strong in these storms because of this we will learn and will still have the courage to face other hurricanes that will come. Many people have succumbed to it and if we put them in, we would have nothing to do. We should be more firm and try to understand what is happening right now in the market. So we know what really is the problem.
Kimjonghun

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

This is a great explanation, We must be strong in these storms because of this we will learn and will still have the courage to face other hurricanes that will come. Many people have succumbed to it and if we put them in, we would have nothing to do. We should be more firm and try to understand what is happening right now in the market. So we know what really is the problem.
yes, whatever market circumstances we must remain calm to win. because the problem will continue to come. in the investment profits and losses are common but if we can analyze well and be patient waiting for the right moment then the loss will certainly decrease.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: