Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] • ARROW • WE WILL CHANGE THE CRYPTOWORLD •  (Read 7035 times)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

Arrow will help us to solve the problems in different coins , by changing consensus algorithm. I will participate in this project. This project is the future of cryptocurrceny! #Arrow #MorozzCoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

Our future is in our hands in company with cryptocurrency, what happened now is the result of our past. We all have our own goals that we want to achieve for this project , I can see my own future on this New Algorithm and New Blockchain in digital crypto currency so let's support this project all together to get value and permanently listed in all coins exchanged so we can make everything possible.
To ARROW!
Thanks for you!
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:06:46 PM

Arrow will help us to solve the problems in different coins , by changing consensus algorithm. I will participate in this project. This project is the future of cryptocurrceny! #Arrow #MorozzCoin
Thanks, but that's not the point! Output in the real sector - it is force!
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:33:23 AM

I like the way the Developer of this project see how the problems in cryptoworld can be solved that's why he creates the ARROW thus putting an end to the main problem in cryptoworld mining and the huge store that's consuming the resources.
Soon this will be eliminated by creating ARROW which has a new Algorithm and a new Blockchain that will start working in the real sector.
So let us support this wonderful project and start changing the Cryptoworld.
merridaa

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

Who told you cryptoworld needs a change?
Well, if you consider the crypto world through the eyes of an exchange user, then nothing
I am sure the "eyes" of an exchange user will be very observant in choosing the exchange they use, they will think hard, which exchange is the best so they earn a big income with a relatively small cost, and it's an absolute rule that is used almost all over the world cryto, I do not think this project is wrong in thinking, but you have a very obsessive use of the words in the initial announcement you made
The most important point of all this is that people do not understand what they are holding in their hands! Most of them have heard about the cryptocurrency and the fact that it can help you get rich and everything. Purpose of life...  And what next, here will drop bitcoin to $1.  what will do? will cryptocurrency die for you?
Certainly cryptocurrency is still going well, because bitcoin is not the holder of everything, for some people, of course they think the cryto world is a gold mine for them, and that's not a wrong thing, it all depends on how their implementation of cryptocurrency, so too with this project, I never thought this project will fail, maybe this project will exceed the number one project ever, I just hope you do not make too many people think badly about this, they just need something more real and logical that they can think of, so, just prove all the obsessions you have, and sorry for your discomfort about my opinion, good luck

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

Who told you cryptoworld needs a change?
Well, if you consider the crypto world through the eyes of an exchange user, then nothing
I am sure the "eyes" of an exchange user will be very observant in choosing the exchange they use, they will think hard, which exchange is the best so they earn a big income with a relatively small cost, and it's an absolute rule that is used almost all over the world cryto, I do not think this project is wrong in thinking, but you have a very obsessive use of the words in the initial announcement you made
The most important point of all this is that people do not understand what they are holding in their hands! Most of them have heard about the cryptocurrency and the fact that it can help you get rich and everything. Purpose of life...  And what next, here will drop bitcoin to $1.  what will do? will cryptocurrency die for you?
Certainly cryptocurrency is still going well, because bitcoin is not the holder of everything, for some people, of course they think the cryto world is a gold mine for them, and that's not a wrong thing, it all depends on how their implementation of cryptocurrency, so too with this project, I never thought this project will fail, maybe this project will exceed the number one project ever, I just hope you do not make too many people think badly about this, they just need something more real and logical that they can think of, so, just prove all the obsessions you have, and sorry for your discomfort about my opinion, good luck
Everything is good, Thanks! Really wonderful comment! Just our project is designed to solve for business, for those who are really looking for a solution to the tasks. Let these people a bit! But it is for such as they and we work! And let the mountains of gold promised other projects! We just don't want to do scams.
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

I like the way the Developer of this project see how the problems in cryptoworld can be solved that's why he creates the ARROW thus putting an end to the main problem in cryptoworld mining and the huge store that's consuming the resources.
Soon this will be eliminated by creating ARROW which has a new Algorithm and a new Blockchain that will start working in the real sector.
So let us support this wonderful project and start changing the Cryptoworld.
Thanks! Support would be nice.
javerzky

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

Another new project that comes with a simple concept, ARROW has a positive response than with the confidence that ARROW is able to develop, hmmm ... is there a bounty program?

if you want to be part of this project, you can check official discord channel of Morozzz Coin where you can participate in many giveaways and some bounty there where you can earn free coin and more. you can check it now and dont get late to be part of this project, its good to be part of this project before regretting of participating late, see you there and you can mention my name in discord if you want help so i can assist you Cheesy

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:21:29 AM

I like the approach of this project, I hope they can find ways to save GPU miners money for this kind of project.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:32:10 AM

I'm hungry now  Grin It is like you gave me a little appetizer on this project and because of that I will wait for further information about this. I want to see on how an ARROW can change the cryptoworld. I want to see how and when it would happen as you can see market is crashing and let's see if this is a game changer.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:40:08 AM

This project is nice, let us support this by creating ARROW will change the cryptoworld.  

We are always looking for innovations in any way and if there is one project that is offering such then let's give them the chance to show what they got and decide if they are indeed true or not. As the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency is expanding, there will always be variations and even niches to cater to different people, to different groups, to different taste and preferences. I am wishing the ARROW team good luck and more power. Share us here when the final product has already arrived.
TheHunter520

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:47:55 AM

This new project that comes with a simple concept,  Arrow will help us to solve the problems in different coins , by changing consensus algorithm. Go ahead Morozzz.Best of Luck.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

So what kind of changes that ARROW will makes to the crypto world?
I think it would takes many effort to change the crypto world.

kunpeter

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

together we can change the world, i support Arrow
timmyzhl

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

Everyone is asking questions about the title, developers should really give a pleasant answer, how to change the encryption world
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

Everyone is asking questions about the title, developers should really give a pleasant answer, how to change the encryption world

If we give it now then the crypto world will change someone else! Patience, friends! There is a time for everything.
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:45:08 AM

together we can change the world, i support Arrow
Thank you for supporting the Arrow Project...

Please be patience friends, let's wait for the Developer to announce it, there's time for everything....

Tiger Baseball

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:34:59 AM

Apparently this project will grow rapidly, the team has prepared a strategy that will be able to attract many investors to reach the target, the team will be an event for success.
Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

Hoping for a realization of this Arrow Project indeed might change the cryptoworld. I have high expectations for this great project especially the the road map is very informative and clearly stated. Having ZZZ coin and Arrow coin altogether has potential seeing it comes out on any exchange sooner and more investors. Its community might be even getting stronger knowingly their efforts are worthy waiting when the road map will be followed as well by the help of all Developers of this new algorithm and blockchain. More power to Arrow and Morozzz Coin!
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

Hoping for a realization of this Arrow Project indeed might change the cryptoworld. I have high expectations for this great project especially the the road map is very informative and clearly stated. Having ZZZ coin and Arrow coin altogether has potential seeing it comes out on any exchange sooner and more investors. Its community might be even getting stronger knowingly their efforts are worthy waiting when the road map will be followed as well by the help of all Developers of this new algorithm and blockchain. More power to Arrow and Morozzz Coin!
THANKS!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: