Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389596 times)
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

I finally got confused, tell me, the team already has a ready-made platform or only its test version?

Why were you embarrassed by the fact that the project platform is still under development? Many teams are preparing to sell tokens, but they are preparing their product in parallel. This is the norm option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

I finally got confused, tell me, the team already has a ready-made platform or only its test version?

To date, the platform is being finalized, but you can get acquainted with the project by studying its white paper.

Although White Paper technical document contains a lot of useful information, there are no answers to all the answers that arise. Therefore, we want to receive answers to your questions here in the topic.
MorenoBry

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:03:05 PM

Why were you embarrassed by the fact that the project platform is still under development? Many teams are preparing to sell tokens, but they are preparing their product in parallel. This is the norm option.
Yes, in fact, many people do this in order to save time. It seems to me that we need to wait for more favorable conditions for entering the market.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

Yes, in fact, many people do this in order to save time. It seems to me that we need to wait for more favorable conditions for entering the market.

Just as the project team prepares its platform, bitcoin will rise well in price. And many investors will again support young start-ups by buying their tokens.
Pairianita

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

Just as the project team prepares its platform, bitcoin will rise well in price. And many investors will again support young start-ups by buying their tokens.

To ensure a quality product the command needs time
Charisma359

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

To date, the platform is being finalized, but you can get acquainted with the project by studying its white paper.

Although White Paper technical document contains a lot of useful information, there are no answers to all the answers that arise. Therefore, we want to receive answers to your questions here in the topic.
Administration should always communicate with its customers, because they are important communication and the process itself

I saw in the subject the answers of the representative of the team. I think that we will certainly get answers to all our questions.
Pairianita

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

Administration should always communicate with its customers, because they are important communication and the process itself
I'd like to note, that the team communicates with us on the forum.
It takes time to provide complete documentation
Pairianita

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

Hello, I totally agree with you.
It takes time, but the team must cope
Enchantment99

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:36:40 PM

Therefore, the project team now has to work hard to not miss the long-awaited favorable moment of promotion of its product in the near future.
Wellisoyen

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:40:40 PM

The site says that the VestChain platform consists of StemChain and BranchChains. StemChain stores all BranchChains information associated with VestChain, and allows them to work together.

What did you mean by this? I think it's good
MertinLyter

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

The situation in the cryptocurrency market is critical, the coins of young projects quickly lose their price, this is a big problem.
Wellisoyen

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

The site says that the VestChain platform consists of StemChain and BranchChains. StemChain stores all BranchChains information associated with VestChain, and allows them to work together.

I'm a bit embarrassed, because I do not understand how it all works in practice.

Hi, the project is designed for the future for the implementation of blockchain in different spheres
Wellisoyen

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

Currently, the VestChain team focuses on two areas in which they have sufficient experience - modern technology and money transfers.

Hello, the main goal is money transfers?
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

The situation in the cryptocurrency market is critical, the coins of young projects quickly lose their price, this is a big problem.

The team will be able to raise demand for its token at any time, if it actively works and regularly publish positive news about the work done and its achievements.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

I'm a bit embarrassed, because I do not understand how it all works in practice.

Hi, the project is designed for the future for the implementation of blockchain in different spheres

Well, in the developed countries of the world, and so the blockchain system is used almost in all spheres of life. What new can the team of this project offer to clients of the crypto-currency market?
Quisel

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

When is the platform scheduled to be launched? or beta version?
I am also interested in this issue.
I think the admin will answer us)
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

Not for the first time I see such a project, but I think there is a potential for it
Quisel

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:59:49 PM

Cannot open the whitepaper link. Can you give me another link?
I am curious to understand how we would know the clocking on and off time being entered to be correct? Or if the right person is clocking on and off?

Maybe this will help you
https://vestchain.io/whitepaper.pdf?v=5
Quisel

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:02:36 PM

The means of VestChain economy is VEST Token, which makes the basis for calculations within the whole system.
What will be the commission within the platform? I hope the minimum
Yes, the developers take care of their users and I think that they will make the commission almost zero.

The team will not be able to offer its customers 0 percent commission, because this is their earnings. But here can significantly reduce if the platform's functionality will have a number of advantages.

It can be cheaper than similar projects
Charisma359

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

Well, in the developed countries of the world, and so the blockchain system is used almost in all spheres of life. What new can the team of this project offer to clients of the crypto-currency market?

This is a very important issue. Having received a detailed answer to it, investors will be able to make a final decision: will it be profitable to buy the tokens of this project or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: