Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:49:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the current trends in the crypto market?  (Read 395 times)
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

What do you think about the current trends in the crypto market? It seems to me that there will soon be a big push up and we will finally see a significant increase in the capitalization of the crypto-market. I read that more and more countries are beginning to turn their attention to the blockchain and want to integrate it into their economies, thereby entering the new global economy  (NGE) by themselves!

i think that cryptocurrency amrket is developing and i am very happy agout this fact, so i think that we will have good fututre
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

I agree. There has been an inflow of positive news recently(South Korea easing the restrictions on cryptocurrencies etc) which will most likely give a big push to the market on the whole sometime in August(My opinion), but time will tell whether I am right or wrong. This year has been particularly stressful due to the prolonged bear market which is why I am hoping that the 2nd half of this year will be different.
the ojly thing that i do not kike is scam, there ar e a lot of scam projects nowadays and it is so sad to see
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

The the trend in the market that happened in the past few months is just natural, it just became a blood bath because there are many new investors that do not know what to do in when the prices gone down and considering how much it dipped into from its peak. What is alarming right now is the hacking from different exchanges and hopefully it does not affect the upcoming bull market.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

What do you think about the current trends in the crypto market? It seems to me that there will soon be a big push up and we will finally see a significant increase in the capitalization of the crypto-market. I read that more and more countries are beginning to turn their attention to the blockchain and want to integrate it into their economies, thereby entering the new global economy  (NGE) by themselves!

i think that there are a lot of good ad bad trenfpds as well,so i believe that we wwxtill se what happens next

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
vckubvbm

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:46:46 AM

The recent market has been revised, which is normal. There is no need to worry too much about the decline of the market.
Hoenya

Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:47:00 AM

The the trend in the market that happened in the past few months is just natural, it just became a blood bath because there are many new investors that do not know what to do in when the prices gone down and considering how much it dipped into from its peak. What is alarming right now is the hacking from different exchanges and hopefully it does not affect the upcoming bull market.
well, it think that you are roght an deverything that is happening now is quite natural and will change soon

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

Normal year, normal market trend. Look at how many people have entered this market. Of course, it will behave differently than last year. This year there were good ups and downs. You don't think that the market should only grow. We always want it to be as convenient for us. But the financial markets have their own laws.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

I recently watched a video in which the author analyzed a number of news for the period of 4 months. He stressed that most countries are very serious about introducing blockchain technology. Such statements he found even during the recession of the market.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:22:35 AM

The market's trend atm is organic, which is healthy IMO compared to the previous bull run. Price growth are more reasonable which led me to think that we are in the accumulation phase, that is, preparing for the next bull run in the last quarter of this year.

truemmu

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

I have always been optimistic about the cryptocurrency market. Although the market price of cryptocurrency is currently at a low level, I think this is only a period of market adjustment. Now more and more countries are participating in the development of blockchain technology. Application, in the long run, the cryptocurrency market will get better and better.
Abufawaz

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

You're right, we just need to be patience .
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

I think that they are a mess, and I think that a great number of people will agree to this too. We are actually really tired and hope to see some greens too. I trust in the system anyway, that is why I do not let myself get bothered so much, because i;m certain that all of this will be over someday, I just hope that it is pretty soon.
piaomar

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

basically, the market price is unpredictable. we know that crypto prices sometimes rise and also go down, that's a natural thing. we must be able to understand the market price properly so that we don't panic. if we panic then it will be fatal and encourage us to do the wrong thing, like selling the coins at low prices. that is a bad thing.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

i don't see any change in the market yet. the price is still falling and even though it has slowed down there is still a lot of fear in the market. the newbies have almost gone away with their tails tucked between their legs but now with a much shorter "tail" because they have lost between 70 to 90 percent of it already.

additionally the confidence factor that has been making people jump in altcoins with their eyes closed has vanished into thin air which means we can not see any significant rise for a while.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

If I have to interpret the current market conditions as a basis, I can easily indicate that the current trend is in the fluctuation period. It is quite normal to see the market situation in different colors every day during the following periods, especially if we think that we are approaching the bear time and the entrance times to the bull period. But there is a fact that the market has not been out yet and the market may suddenly be in the wrong corner. Of course, this opposite corner will bring both upward and downward movements, but I think that different movements can be made to put the current investor in the air of the strase and panic in the current period. For that reason, it is very careful to be careful and not to panic.
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

That's right, recently it's often heard about the fact that the states are going to use this technology, and we have to hope that it will play very well in the market!
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

I do not think these countries easily transform their economic systems into such a fast blockchain technology. First, they will have a research team that is technologically relevant to their country before proceeding to put it into the test
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

Although we are close to market bottom, we are still on downtrend and making new lower highs.
We are not get a big boom any time soon, there is no reason for that to happen, the market has to calm down before it happens.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

What I think for now is that the cryptocurrency market is at the neutral zone that without sure if what trend are we in now. We may still be in sideways.
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

today it fills like market is waking up. whales and bears are tired too and soon we will see bulish market. bitcoin is rising. ethereum not falling.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: