Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4600 times)
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:25:37 PM

I think investing in cryptocurrency is still better than the stock market. indeed both of them can get income. and both may have their advantages and disadvantages. in cryptocurrency investment, in my opinion the risk level is higher than the stock market. but I think the opportunity to earn a lot of money in investing, I think investing with the right cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cleverboy_engineer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:03:22 AM

Both. You dont have to choose one side. You should be very careful and trading in both of them you can make huge benefits.
Refcrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:18:02 AM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?
When I was younger I wanted to start stock market but as uneducated with the market before I didn't have the chance to get in. But, I have read many success stories on how stock market made their life better and that's amazingly because of their skills and experience.

What I noticed is it takes a lot of years and bigger capital for one to start making his fortune with stock market. While in crypto's, the fluctuation is faster than the usual market.

Answer very good. I think the same as you
SB16

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:22:14 AM

stock market has good volatility too...I am investing in stocks more than a decade and crypto also already about a year. The only big difference in the crypto market is the risk of manipulation which is practically non existing in stock markets.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:44:33 AM

Both investment choices have their own advantages and disadvantages, so investors should know what investment really means in both of these assets. Both options are also not mutually exclusive aka investors can build a portfolio of both.

Actually both markets function the same way. By their simplest, the price of both are determined by demand, meaning how much people are willing to pay for a share or a currency. This means that when someone pays more than the previous person the price goes up. When no one is willing to pay a certain amount at a certain time, and someone is willing to let go of their ownership for less, the price goes down. But because crypto is the latest trend I would rather choose crypto from stock market.
Yeah both have the same way of working for price increases in the market, but choose according to your knowledge and your skills, if you don't understand about stock, shares, and so on. then don't try to choose it because you will end up with a loss. if you are more knowledgeable in crypto, then choose crypto..
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

Stock market is a less risky than that of cryptocurrency but my question is "who can give you a better profit in just a short period of time?". If i have to choose between the two of them, i will choose crypto over stock market. But if i have enough money to invest then i will surely invest in crypto and stock market.

nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

The US stock market is the biggest bull market in history!
And the market for cryptocurrencies is experiencing a cold bull market!
This is the difference between the stock market and the cryptocurrency. Maybe the stock market of the real industry is worth the investment!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

If you like adventure with great rewards then you come to crypto is reasonable. There are always risks, but you will get big profits. I have seen many coins multiplied by the value of the month
typertees

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

Definitely cryptocurrency. more profitable. more safety. as long as we know where to put the money on. it will be raise up.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:46:10 AM

nothing prevents you from investing in both directions, besides this is the main rule of the investor
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

The currency exchange is more risky, because it's hard to predict how the market will behave. However, on the crypto exchange market you can earn more by possessing good knowledge.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

Basically both have the same principles, their movements are influenced by supply and demand, and the public can predict the direction of price movements with technical analysis methods (see charts and patterns of past price movements) or fundamentals (see intrinsic value or situation and conditions of the company). But still no one can guarantee that the prediction will be 100% correct.
I would prefer bitcoin because it is 5-7 times more volatile than the stock market, although it is very risky but the potential profits are huge.
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

Now invest in the stock market is better for you, because nowadays electronic money is decreasing, you will probably lose money if you do not know how to select and analyze a potential project.
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

actually it depends on your preference. Some of us prefer cryptocurrency and some are stock market. but for me i prefer bitcoin because i do believe that its the future money. And as time goes by the value of bitcoin increases although there are some instances that it decrease but in the end it will meet all your expectations.
dniwe_dna

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

I think if you are a good investor, then surely you expect success both in the stock market and in the cryptocurrency . You can work and invest your money in both directions at the same time.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

I would probably will be on cryptocurrency because I am now famliar with it, not fully but at least part of it , I am joining this forum so I will be promoting crypto currency and aside from it we are not so familiar with stock market, so continue in investing cryptocurrency.

The way of thinking you have does not differ much from mine. I am also used to deal mostly with the cryptocurrencies and I am not going to quit these activities to start earning on the stock market.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:24:15 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
I will go in the stockmarket if I am expert on that because in the life of cryptocurrency no one is expert in the fluctuation of coins or tokens. In the stockmarket there is a high possibility that it will go up. In crypto there is no high chance in increasing especially when bitcoin is not stable. But life in cryptocurrency can be for anyone so that's why I chose cryptocurrency.
Troubleshoot

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

stock market is not safe either. if you have been in the market for some time, people are also losing money in stock market, its almost the same thing here in crypto you have to check the news and what is going on to the development of the project and to the team as well. if something happen to them or to the project the prices drops just as in the stock market.

That's right. The history of stock market supports what you say. It has never been and will never be a safe place. The difference seems to be in details.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:29:51 PM

Stock market might be a safe investment but still we are taking the risk and gambling our luck. This is just the same when you said your are investing on cryptocurrency which you have faster profit rate and also you need to take the risk.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

The cryptocurrency market is more specialized than the stock market at point-of-sale, so if you invest in electronic money you do not value the news and you need to filter out the information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: