Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4600 times)
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:15:08 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency and the stock market is the almost the same, the thing that I can see that differs these two is how fast the return or the lost could be. Definitely, cryptocurrency can lose value in just a matter of seconds, and the loss that we are talking about here is big!, unlike in the stock market that could give you loss but not as big as cryptocurrency does and not as rapid as well. But, the thing here is that, as much as you can lose as big in a matter of second in the cryptoworld, you could also gain as big! in a matter of seconds in the cryptomarket. But, for me, I choose cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rebeccagreen

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

crypto market and stock market some similarity.it has the good potency to earn money, and also it had been financed industry that provides the huge opportunity for people to earn money. but don't forget both of them have big risk too.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

It seems to me that the crypto-currency market has more prospects. It gives more opportunities for earning. However, it is also more risky.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

The users in this forum are here for cryptocurrency, I'm pretty sure they prefer to stay in crypto even if they are also into FOREX. Stock exchange I think re for the guys who has access to the company news which they knew what could happen to the companies they are investing whether its in NYSE or just in DOWjones.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Vanessahardy87

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

I think the stock market nowadays very high price. I prefer choosing cryptocurrency as my investment because many good coins on the market right now have a cheaper price than before. Crypto market now is not a good condition but it's our opportunity for buying a cheap coin with a good project.
RichardScott91

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Currently, I think the stock market is better because it has patronage from the government. In the future, when governments fully accept Cryptocurrency, the situation will be different because Cryptocurrency can be very profitable but it is also very risky, the stock market seems to be safer because there is more financial support.
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:52:09 PM

Depend on what you want to and what you know more about. I think both crypto investors and stock market investors may will to learn more about that other field and enter it. I now prefer crypto though.

Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

Iam now familiar with some activities of bitcoin in this forum and in trading coins ,I would rather preferr now cryptocurrency than stock market, and another you can start small amount of capital in investing bitcoin and other cryptocurrency , so why you go to stock market ,that I am already here in cryptocurrency.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:34:00 AM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?
Stock is good and cryptocurrency is also good. But if I am going to invest my money in stock it’s probably going to he for a long time, because stocks don’t really pay off in a short time., it is a lot of different than cryptocurrency and it is also worth it.

Cryptocurrency on the other hand, most especially Bitcoin, is for a short-term investment cause unlike stocks it is very volatile and can go at any direction when you least expected it. They are both good and I like the both cause they are really paying off and are good investments.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:42:08 AM

Currently, I think the stock market is better because it has patronage from the government. In the future, when governments fully accept Cryptocurrency, the situation will be different because Cryptocurrency can be very profitable but it is also very risky, the stock market seems to be safer because there is more financial support.
Unless for that,  apart from being recognized by the government I don’t see any thing that makes stock much better than cryptocurrency,  they are both the same cause they are all investment and when you invest in anyone of them you’re definitely going to earn from it. Even cryptocurrency seems to be much better for me because of the volatility anything can happen at anytime.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

Well, I do not see much difference in them when considering the fact that they are all media for exchanging currencies. The only difference is that one is digital and the other is fiat. Cryptocurrency is highly volatile but in trading, I think it is the best due to the fact mentioned above. One cannot make good profits from trading with stable currencies. The up and down movement in price of currencies give way for trading profits.
toukuinxz

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

In fact, the answer to this question is obviously that the majority of people would choose cryptocurrency, because this is why we are in this forum. Clearly, i am one of the investing in crypto member as well.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:37:10 AM

In fact, the answer to this question is obviously that the majority of people would choose cryptocurrency, because this is why we are in this forum. Clearly, i am one of the investing in crypto member as well.

agree that majority of user here will vote crypto but what about outside of this forum ?  i think most regular people will always go for stock market because they are familliar with it and it is also stable as when compared to crypto .   we can also choose both instead of choosing only one in order to maximize our income . aside from cryptos and stock market , there are still other alternatives that we can go on , if ever our capital is huge  . though in my case , i will only put all my eggs on one basket and that is to bitcoin .
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

It will depend on preference. The stock market has been going on for decades now and can easily be predicted, it the prices in the market is already stable which can be good if you do not want big risks, however the start up capital for is should be big and not many people can afford to get into the stock market. On the other have cryptocurrency is within the reach of regular people even tough the prices are volatile and is also hard to predict with right timing and good evaluation of regular people can make profits with great risks involved.
Yes, it is all about everyone mindset on what they see as enough risk taking. I do not see any problem though in investing in the two for diversification purpose since we all know the theory of putting your eggs in one basket.

It is what it is, but at the same time, we also have to consider the fact that cryptocurrency seem to me like a market that is totally here to stay and with a lot of huge opportunities for the early adopters. So placing my huge bet on crypto is not a bad idea.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

People will always choose digital currency since it was easier to use and more convenient rather than fiat with a price that does not grow.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

Neither the crypto market nor the stock market are not attractive for investing right now. The stock market is incredibly overbought and I consider that it is a crazy idea to invest in shares when the stock indices are on the historical peaks as well as it is not a good idea to invest in crypto assets because bitcoin is in stagnation and most part of altcoins in strong downtrends. I think we should forget about the the cypto and stock markets on some period of time if we do not want to lose or to freeze own money for an undefined period of time. I do now want to merge lower and deeper with this strong downtrend on the crypto market. Thanks to ethereum I have already lost almost a half of my initial investment and namely an half has been taken away from my balance and I do not see any positive changes in ethereum and other altcoins.
By the way right now my attention is focused on gold I think to withdrawal my money from the crypto market and to buy gold.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

But even if we won't be supporters of crypto for me that is clear that this market have more possibilities to increase our wallets after some time of holding.

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

The currency exchange is more risky, because it's hard to predict how the market will behave. However, on the crypto exchange market you can earn more by possessing good knowledge.
I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because i am investing my money in crypto for many years and i am having a good income with crypto so as long as i have enough money to invest i will always invest it on a promising crypto that can make me profitable.

ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

The currency exchange is more risky, because it's hard to predict how the market will behave. However, on the crypto exchange market you can earn more by possessing good knowledge.
I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because i am investing my money in crypto for many years and i am having a good income with crypto so as long as i have enough money to invest i will always invest it on a promising crypto that can make me profitable.
if compared with forex trading, cryptocurrency give more safety.we will not suffering margin call like in forex trading as long as we hold out asset.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?

For me i will invest portion of my savings in crypto currency while the other portion i will put in a business as well as real property investment. Crypto currency is a great investment but of course big possible losses can also occur. Thats why i will not put all my savings to crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: