Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4598 times)
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

Accumulating experience in crypto's is a good thing if you can control the flow of your funds then you'll profit along the way since we are  not making it big we choose even though it's just crypto it is enough to make you wealthy if you have what it takes and full proof plan to success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:11:11 PM

I personally am a risk taker and always have aimed for big things, so I would go into crypto where the gains are much higher as well as looses. But if I would start a big investment worth of millions than it would be stock market.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:26:21 PM

First of all, are you thinking that stock market is safer than Bitcoin market or any other cryptocurrency market? According to what I have heard and have seen forex markets are much more volatile and cryptocurrency Markets are much more stable than those because in this market you will reap where the curve is going and you can decide to ride with it or not. Like when Bitcoin market was crashing down then people have time to take the money and see what happened next it's like there is a boundary which is trader has set and if the price buses to that boundary and they will simply withdraw the money and see what happens. But with the stock market, you have to take a precise decision and always you have to keep eye on the market or else you have to lose all of your investment.
Pumapipa (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:25:19 AM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?
100% cryptocurrency is my choice,volatility and anonymity is my reason investing here and besides stock exchange is well manipulated by the biggest investors ,thats what i have heard in some of my friends who used to be investing there but now they converted their money here and happily enjoying profit
you have point three when you said that biggest investors manipulate the price. Here in cryptocurrency there is also a similar scenario, whales actually have the advantage of manipulating the prices. On the other hand, you really can earn lots here on crypto than waiting for years for your investment in stocks to grow.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:48:53 AM

In my opinion I’d have better gains in cryptocurrency than in stock markets because as the OP had said, the stock market has been here for years and cryptocurrencies has just started; so if ever the cryptocurrencies would be prosperous I would have a better chance of in trading and anyways both options are risky.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:48:58 AM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.

For some peoples, stocks market is reasonable choice because this market already exist in many years and proven market. Cryptocurrency market have high volatile and for some peoples is really scary because not many peoples make long term investment in cryptocurrency, they just want to make speculation.
Cryptocurrency market is future market and if government issuing regulation, this market will growing bigger
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

Both traditional stocks and crypto markets have their advantages and disadvantages. It would be easy to compare both by simply viewing traditional stocks as safer yet slower investment vehicles while seeing crypto markets as faster but riskier.

In the end, it all depends on your risk appetite and how long you are willing to hold.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

it seems that I prefer to cryptocurrency than stock market, because with cryptocurrency I can get very much profit and very different from stock market that circulation of coin supply is not very clear.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:32:33 AM

The cryptocurrency market is still evolving therefore it still pay off to join the space compare to stock market that has reach it evolving peak, stock was trending and profitable 15years ago in my home country, crypto is here to take over the market space, I will choose cryptocurrency over stock market
stewert

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

In my opinion, right now the best thing to invest is investing in cryptocurrency. Given the development of the current world of cryptocurrency is getting better and more and more popular in the world.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

I will do both. Stock markets have existed for long and so it won't be a bad idea investing there, but i will also focus on crypto. My reason being that it is new and it's growing each day. One thing i don't want to say in future to someone is that "oh, I saw it but didn't believe and so i shut my attention towards it." The same thing happened to those who saw BTC in its early days. It's always a goid thing to try something new- by the way we say there's no harm in trying.

Stock market investment been here for a long period of time, some are already have invested on some stock shares, some are had already losses. the Degree of risk is almost the same with the money you put in, But the crypto currency market trading is highly risky compared to stock market. with the crypto trading, one can have a huge possible profits in a short period of time with less requirement.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

This is also related to the question on what is the best for investment is it real "Gold or Bitcoin" I'm just say this because Stock market is the big board that it has volume of number that generated from many different investors this is also a crypto currency that operated a Blockchain Market through virtual digital system only viewing in cellphone and computer. in other words this is compete by weather crypto currency and stock market, obviously crypto currency is a good returns but this is not permanently in a good situation like what we have experienced now the price is very low. but when the time changed into high price value  we are enjoying the rapidly higher income again. So I chose to invest in crypto currency.  
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:16:23 AM

it you have the money and time, why don't you try both, it is recommended that we should diversify our investments portfolios, we should not put our money in one basket they say, if you want a steady and slowly investment, try stockmarket or fiat currency like dollar investments, but if you are equipped to manage higher risk or high volatility invesmtent, then crypto trading is the main thing.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
aliichaudhary

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:19:56 AM

Both are risky. People are losing in stock market too. If you are looking for huge profit then bitcoin se perfect. You cannot make huge profit in stock market.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

The investment in cryptocurrency is a 7*24 transaction, and there is no limit to the increase and decrease! Volatility is great!
Encrypted currency investments are much more risky than stock investments. The investment in cryptocurrency is suitable for high-risk investors!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Baikonur

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

I think that diversyfied investments are the way to go, but right now I am not sure if crypto is even a legit investment. So big parto of value of crypto is speculation that I would consider investing in it as completly different from investing in stocks (more like pennystocks that are accidentally worth a lot of money). But I belive that crypto will stablilise and become good and relaiable investment.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:09:47 AM

If i had the money then i would use it to invest on crypto currency to make it grow. More like a short to mid term investment. Then i would cash out some of it and invest on the stock market for the long term ones. I just hope that by the time i accumulate some money is that i know have enough knowledge in how to play the stock market.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

In my own opinion, both are profitable but if you want to earn a fast profit which you are using on your daily needs then i highly prefer that you should focus on cryptocurrency or bitcoins.

SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:37:14 AM

Stock market hours are extremely limited, 6 and a half hours a day in the US and closed on weekends. Similar times in markets across the globe. Cryptocurrency exchanges are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on holidays! Crypto is truly the market that never sleeps. Cryptocurrency opens so many doors for average traders and investors for just this reason. This is also why cryptocurrency moves so fast, a week in crypto is 168 hours versus the stock market's wimpy 32.5. but there are also some disadvantages.
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

The greatest minds in the stock market are the ones that are experienced. The cryptocurrency market being only a few years old, offers a level playing field for new investors to compete with lifelong stock market experts. If you get into the crypto market now, you are only a few years behind the most knowledgeable in the field. If you are getting into the stock market now, there are thousands of experienced players just waiting to take your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: