Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8881 times)
UncleT

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

How come you decdied to go with Ethereum blockchain,is it fast enough to support something ambitious like Dealjoy?

I'd say the stability of it and the security. Those could be the main factors.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:17:43 PM

Well I'm actually interested how you plan to avoid government policy in relation to the part regarding private details:

"Affiliate shopping networks have been a thing for quite a while, but traditional payment methods used to pay members are expensive in fees and require a lot of private details, time, and bureaucracy.
Existing platforms utilize bank transfers, paper checks, and online payment processors such as PayPal to pay their customers.
These payment methods are not private nor truly global and include various fees, such reducing cashback commissions and invading the privacy of users. "

Hey! What do you mean by "government policy" in this context? In general, we are not obligated to collect personal data of our customers in order to pay them cashbacks.

Yes, I think that is the basis of the question - if you are obliged to track every transaction and support the trade or the link between merchants then ofcourse you need this data.

Wouldn't this only complicate things...
This does not complicate, it can actually help us all to trade safely and smoothly without any hitch, hopefully this project can get a lot of support

And that is of course everyone's goal Wink

Nowadays fast transactions are a must but Im more interested in how theyre going to accomplish them.

And here comes in all the technical mumbo jumbo I do not understand in crypto. I don't care how, just make it happen XD
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

I see that most of your team is Finnish,is your headquarter there too?

Our company is located in Malta.

So whole team is in Malta at the moment?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:02:20 AM

Malta has some sweet policies on crypto. I think a lot of projects are registering there and I think the state does not take any tax when transferring crypto to fiat. I think...
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:10:14 AM

Malta has some sweet policies on crypto. I think a lot of projects are registering there and I think the state does not take any tax when transferring crypto to fiat. I think...

Yeah,even Binance is moving there,and tells you something if biggest crypto exchange is moving there !
Tuomo_Dealjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

How come you decdied to go with Ethereum blockchain,is it fast enough to support something ambitious like Dealjoy?

Hey! At the moment Ethereum is something that could be described as industry standard. It also fits our goals to provide these services to everyone, not just some niche of users. Of course we will be actively following the crypto space, and monitoring how the Ethereum blockchain fills our needs at given time.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

Malta is indeed doing well on supporting crypto companies. We are looking forward to find great synergies as crypto companies move there on daily basis.
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Hi,i joined your bounty campaign,Do i have to go trough KYC in order to get your tokens that i earned trough bounty campaign?
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

Hi,i joined your bounty campaign,Do i have to go trough KYC in order to get your tokens that i earned trough bounty campaign?

I dont think thats needed for bounty tokens
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

I dont think thats needed for bounty tokens

Is it really not needed? I thought that any kind of token acquisition requires KYC.  Can someone from the team confirm?
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

Bounty participants don't need to do KYC. KYC/AML is only required when there's cash moving to us, for example normal token sale contribution using ETH.
EDVED

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

I'd say the stability of it and the security. Those could be the main factors.

Of course, and popularity Grin
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:08:53 PM

Well I'm actually interested how you plan to avoid government policy in relation to the part regarding private details:

"Affiliate shopping networks have been a thing for quite a while, but traditional payment methods used to pay members are expensive in fees and require a lot of private details, time, and bureaucracy.
Existing platforms utilize bank transfers, paper checks, and online payment processors such as PayPal to pay their customers.
These payment methods are not private nor truly global and include various fees, such reducing cashback commissions and invading the privacy of users. "

Hey! What do you mean by "government policy" in this context? In general, we are not obligated to collect personal data of our customers in order to pay them cashbacks.

Yes, I think that is the basis of the question - if you are obliged to track every transaction and support the trade or the link between merchants then ofcourse you need this data.

Wouldn't this only complicate things...
This does not complicate, it can actually help us all to trade safely and smoothly without any hitch, hopefully this project can get a lot of support

And that is of course everyone's goal Wink

Nowadays fast transactions are a must but Im more interested in how theyre going to accomplish them.

And here comes in all the technical mumbo jumbo I do not understand in crypto. I don't care how, just make it happen XD

Most users are not interested in how some platform works, it's only important that everything works fine Cheesy
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

These are very good reasons for opening and / or moving projects in Malta.

Can you elaborate on some of those sweet policies? Or maybe share a link with information?
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

Bounty participants don't need to do KYC. KYC/AML is only required when there's cash moving to us, for example normal token sale contribution using ETH.

Thanks for clarifying this issue.
Aleksandr825

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

I liked the idea that when buying goods you can earn a crypto currency. I think that later the whole world will use the crypto currency, therefore this project will keep 100% success.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

I liked the idea that when buying goods you can earn a crypto currency. I think that later the whole world will use the crypto currency, therefore this project will keep 100% success.

Crypto has a bright future so projects like these are most welcome. To be able to earn crypto in simple ways can only increase its popularity.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

Crypto has a bright future so projects like these are most welcome. To be able to earn crypto in simple ways can only increase its popularity.

That right there can bring more people to crypto, and to be honest we need more people because that's the only way it can succeed.
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:43:00 PM

Where will we be able to store Deal? Will MEW be ok or is there going to be a wallet that we will need to get specifically for Deal?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

Hey! At the moment Ethereum is something that could be described as industry standard. It also fits our goals to provide these services to everyone, not just some niche of users. Of course we will be actively following the crypto space, and monitoring how the Ethereum blockchain fills our needs at given time.

Also you have established community with so much knowledge to draw from and huge pool of developers at your disposal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: