Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8881 times)
Kuksi

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

Is it possible to join your signature camapaign as Jr member rank?

Yes, junior members can join the sig campaign. Some projects don't allow junior members though, which is a shame.

Great news that they are including junior members - that will definitely help spread the word about the project.

Finaly a bounty where JR members can join. It seems to me that the projects that only go with members and above are missing out on a lot of people that could be promoting for the project.

That is often the case.Lot of projects don't understand that junior members can also add value to the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

Do you have any plans for live AMA in the near future?

Any kind of AMA would be quite nice and surely it would benefit us all to have ability to talk directly to someone from the team about the project in more detail.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

Yes, junior members can join the sig campaign. Some projects don't allow junior members though, which is a shame.

Great news that they are including junior members - that will definitely help spread the word about the project.

Finaly a bounty where JR members can join. It seems to me that the projects that only go with members and above are missing out on a lot of people that could be promoting for the project.

That is often the case.Lot of projects don't understand that junior members can also add value to the project.

We know the value of Jr. Members to us, but the campaign manager and company won't bother about Jr. Members sometimes. So it is their wish whether to accept the Jr. Members or not.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

We know the value of Jr. Members to us, but the campaign manager and company won't bother about Jr. Members sometimes. So it is their wish whether to accept the Jr. Members or not.

Bounty managers usually don't want to bother with chaos that junior members usually bring in cos of inexperience I think.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

Do you have some working product that we can check,like MVP or prototype?

Hey! We do not have public MVP yet since our ecosystem is deeply based on DEAL tokens, which aren't launched yet. The membership staking, as well as all the cashback payments will be paid in DEAL.

Hopefully the dev team could possibly launch its prototype as soon as possible because  i do believe it could be a great help in attracting more potential investors and end users, and will also gain feedbacks that will be helpfu in developing and enhancing the project.

Yeah, it always help when people can have a looksy and see what it will look like.Becomes more real and tangible.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:07:25 PM

Bounty managers usually don't want to bother with chaos that junior members usually bring in cos of inexperience I think.

Main reason they put some requirement is mainly to restrict amout  of people that can join,so people get adequate reward for their effort.
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

How much you expect to raise during the sale,and in case you dont reach hard cap,what you plan to do,do you have some "plan b " in that case?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

I can only see benefit in having them participate to spread the word around.
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

I liked the idea that when buying goods you can earn a crypto currency. I think that later the whole world will use the crypto currency, therefore this project will keep 100% success.

Crypto has a bright future so projects like these are most welcome. To be able to earn crypto in simple ways can only increase its popularity.

That right there can bring more people to crypto, and to be honest we need more people because that's the only way it can succeed.

Agreed. Our goal is to bring a lot of nocoiners to crypto. What would be more convenient way to get into crypto, than earning some while doing normal shopping online? Tongue

It is a great way and very friendly looking way to get into crypto for all those people that have a hard time seeing incentives of crypto indeed!Everyone understands cashback Cheesy

I like your marketing approach, you will surely attract a lot of people!

yes cashback is very popular and can get many people interested in the project. in investing phase, and after, too.

It's important to attract as many people as possible, crypto need this Smiley

But if we don't get government regulations to loosen up then people will still have a hard time getting something out of crypto and that's a big problem.

Those are down to exchanges, if exchanges can mange to secure us a crypto- fiat gateways crypto will grow much easier.

When it comes to this, crypto market will experience a big boom Smiley
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

I agree, this is a great PR decision Smiley
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

Definitely good PR for the project as the Jr Members are often the most active... gets the word out fast.
cmdr1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

I liked the idea that when buying goods you can earn a crypto currency. I think that later the whole world will use the crypto currency, therefore this project will keep 100% success.

Crypto has a bright future so projects like these are most welcome. To be able to earn crypto in simple ways can only increase its popularity.

That right there can bring more people to crypto, and to be honest we need more people because that's the only way it can succeed.

Agreed. Our goal is to bring a lot of nocoiners to crypto. What would be more convenient way to get into crypto, than earning some while doing normal shopping online? Tongue

It is a great way and very friendly looking way to get into crypto for all those people that have a hard time seeing incentives of crypto indeed!Everyone understands cashback Cheesy

I like your marketing approach, you will surely attract a lot of people!

yes cashback is very popular and can get many people interested in the project. in investing phase, and after, too.

It's important to attract as many people as possible, crypto need this Smiley

But if we don't get government regulations to loosen up then people will still have a hard time getting something out of crypto and that's a big problem.

Those are down to exchanges, if exchanges can mange to secure us a crypto- fiat gateways crypto will grow much easier.

When it comes to this, crypto market will experience a big boom Smiley

I agree. In this aspect it is most definite that people will get involved at amuch faster pace
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

How much you expect to raise during the sale,and in case you dont reach hard cap,what you plan to do,do you have some "plan b " in that case?

Well, plan B is something that every project must have worked out, the market is still unstable, so it is very important to have option B for the project development...
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

Well, plan B is something that every project must have worked out, the market is still unstable, so it is very important to have option B for the project development...

I don't think the problem will be not reaching the hard cap but reaching the soft cap. If they don't reach the soft cap they have to search for more investors or rethink their overall plans.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:47:29 PM

I don't think the problem will be not reaching the hard cap but reaching the soft cap. If they don't reach the soft cap they have to search for more investors or rethink their overall plans.

in that case, the team is probably ''forced'' to a bit more drastic changes...
Crazy_Heart

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:15:31 AM

Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale,how to go trough whole procedure?
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:34:41 AM

Definitely good PR for the project as the Jr Members are often the most active... gets the word out fast.

And whats important,there are alot of JR members now,due that stupid merit system
EDVED

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

And whats important,there are alot of JR members now,due that stupid merit system

That is good, more people are now involved in the project.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

That is good, more people are now involved in the project.

I don't know where all the negativity regarding Bounty campaigns allowing JR Members is coming from. There are a lot of quality discussions being done on this forum between JR Members than between anyone else.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale,how to go trough whole procedure?

Hey. We will be releasing a Medium guide closer to the sale!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: