Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8885 times)
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

What is the unique feature of this project? What is the main difference between the project DEALJOY and CASHBAG,for example?

Hey! These are the two main USPs of Dealjoy:

Payouts instantly after the purchase of goods
Virtually no identifying private data collected from users

What do you mean when you say 'Virtually' no identifying private data collected from users - some data is still collected, right?

Definition of identifying private data is not set in stone, that's why we say "Virtually". So basically we do not collect names, addresses, bank information and so on, unlike many of our competitors.

It is good to know that privacy is respected and personal data is protected so there is no fear of selling/misusing data.

This is especially important nowadays since lots of data gets misused and privacy abused, even Facebook did it.

Unfortunately, today it is hard to believe in any protection of data and privacy, all are promise that, but in the end something different always happen....
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

Guy, just wanted to share a tiny promo I made to support a project a bit Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmwiW3iCKyA

This is very nice. Did you make it as video bounty or just because you wanted it?Smiley

Great video! All basic info in 30 sec Cheesy
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

What is the unique feature of this project? What is the main difference between the project DEALJOY and CASHBAG,for example?

What do you mean when you say 'Virtually' no identifying private data collected from users - some data is still collected, right?

Definition of identifying private data is not set in stone, that's why we say "Virtually". So basically we do not collect names, addresses, bank information and so on, unlike many of our competitors.

It is good to know that privacy is respected and personal data is protected so there is no fear of selling/misusing data.

This is especially important nowadays since lots of data gets misused and privacy abused, even Facebook did it.

Unfortunately, today it is hard to believe in any protection of data and privacy, all are promise that, but in the end something different always happen....

True. In the end it all becomes public in some way, even the smallest. Not sure that it will change in the future.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:31:36 PM

True. In the end it all becomes public in some way, even the smallest. Not sure that it will change in the future.

Unfortunately when we are living in a Brave New World Tongue
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

Correct ,me if im wrong,but it seems to me that there wont be any bonus available for those that join ICO during main sale.You wont give any bonus even if someone invest lets say 100 ETH?
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

I am interested in your project, and this is a very good idea, because online shopping is currently a trend and if you can apply the technology of the blockchain world of course this will be a lot of attention for investors
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:48:01 PM

This is funny! I saw your video and that is how I learned about Dealjoy Cheesy
-CryptoViking-

Activity: 378
Merit: 335

https://t.me/CRYPTOVlKING

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:59:51 PM

This is very nice. Did you make it as video bounty or just because you wanted it?Smiley

Nah, not for bounty.I like Dealjoy as a project so I decided to make a promo and spread the word a bit Cheesy Glad you liked it.
-CryptoViking-

Activity: 378
Merit: 335

https://t.me/CRYPTOVlKING

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:07:55 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2020, 02:42:35 PM by -CryptoViking-

Thank you. That was the idea behind it  Grin Hope it will help the project grow.
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:18:25 AM

Whats your next big milestone,according to your roadmap?

Dealjoy Beta in early 2019.

Cannot wait!! Is it going to be open BETA?

The Beta will be open!

What do we need to do to ensure that we will participate in beta?

Are there some regional preferences for beta?

Yea will you restrict beta to certain country or not?Some projects do it that way, but I don't like that approach.
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:33:31 AM

Correct ,me if im wrong,but it seems to me that there wont be any bonus available for those that join ICO during main sale.You wont give any bonus even if someone invest lets say 100 ETH?

People who invest 100 ETH will not do it in main sale if they are smart.They will contact the team and make a deal directly with the team, get some kind of a bonus for big investors.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:31:07 AM

Will you guys release some MVP, prototype or test platform before beta release so potential investor can explore/experience what dealjoy platform will look like before they decide to put some eth in this project?
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:25:19 AM

Thank you. That was the idea behind it  Grin Hope it will help the project grow.

Off course it would help, videos are great for promotion.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:32:37 AM

Will you guys release some MVP, prototype or test platform before beta release so potential investor can explore/experience what dealjoy platform will look like before they decide to put some eth in this project?

Probably the team will need to focus on even getting the beta up and running.
Crazy_Heart

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:49:49 AM

That would certainly help with the sale phase.
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

People who invest 100 ETH will not do it in main sale if they are smart.They will contact the team and make a deal directly with the team, get some kind of a bonus for big investors.

True,but what if they  found out about project abit later,and not right from the start?I think those that invest that much should get some bonus.

Atleast most of the other ICOs are opened to that.
descuri

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

True,but what if they  found out about project abit later,and not right from the start?I think those that invest that much should get some bonus.

Agreed. if you are a more serious investor and are not just in it to participate then definitely you should be rewarded in some way.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

Agreed. if you are a more serious investor and are not just in it to participate then definitely you should be rewarded in some way.

The more you invest the more bonus you get because those are the ones that take more risks than casual investors.
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

The Beta will be open!

Yea will you restrict beta to certain country or not?Some projects do it that way, but I don't like that approach.

I'm also interested - will beta be regionally restricted?
UncleT

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

The Beta will be open!

I'm also interested - will beta be regionally restricted?

USA and China for sure because those have ICO restrictions. I don't think other countries should be a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: