Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 06:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8888 times)
bibliobusz

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:59:28 PM

And i just got  the answer on Telegram regarding main sale,from their team member- "The plan is to start the main sale in January 2019"

Why the delay, has anyone from the team explained the reason for it?

They didnt say why,but my guess is that they are waiting for better market situation.And this extra time can be used to develop project.and that will help with the sale.

Yeah, they need to focus on developement and promotion.

Is there some special plan for future promotion pending the sale?
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:19:24 AM

And i just got  the answer on Telegram regarding main sale,from their team member- "The plan is to start the main sale in January 2019"

They didnt say why,but my guess is that they are waiting for better market situation.And this extra time can be used to develop project.and that will help with the sale.

Some live AMA would be great.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:45:42 AM

How's the response to the project on other social media platforms? Are people interested? I follow only this one so don't see what's going on elsewhere.

Best is to follow their Telegram group, teams are most active on that channel.

Almost all projects are preferring theTelegram, but I do not see why Grin

It is one of the easiest ways to get an update about their progress with the community. There it is very easy to answer all the questions asked by the community and here it is very difficult to answer each and everybody, mostly it is very time-consuming.
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

How's the response to the project on other social media platforms? Are people interested? I follow only this one so don't see what's going on elsewhere.

It is one of the easiest ways to get an update about their progress with the community. There it is very easy to answer all the questions asked by the community and here it is very difficult to answer each and everybody, mostly it is very time-consuming.

That is true,whenever i need some info asap,i go to Telegram.Dealjoy team is faily active there too,so its not a bad place to be.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

Definitely. It would serve the purpose of Q&A but also give additional promo to the project.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

And i just got  the answer on Telegram regarding main sale,from their team member- "The plan is to start the main sale in January 2019"

Maybe team is too busy at the moment,so it may happen a bit later,its not an easy thing to organise.
cmdr1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

And i just got  the answer on Telegram regarding main sale,from their team member- "The plan is to start the main sale in January 2019"

Maybe team is too busy at the moment,so it may happen a bit later,its not an easy thing to organise.

But it would only take one team members time IMO.
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

That is true,one team member would be enough,but someone like CEO or CTO,one of core members.
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

What is the address of official channels (Facebook, Telegram, Slack, Reddit, Twitter)
UncleT

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

What is the address of official channels (Facebook, Telegram, Slack, Reddit, Twitter)

Click on the first page if this thread and there are usually direct links that can take to those social sites.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

That is true,one team member would be enough,but someone like CEO or CTO,one of core members.

Look, we'll take anything, just provide content and that's a good start Smiley
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

I agree with the aspect of time, but those large Telegram groups can be so confusing Shocked
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

Cryptocashback? Really nice idea. I think it will be very popular and useful. If it’s first platform in this sphere Dealjoy being success.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

We know that now is a precious time for team, but it is certainly necessary to take some of it for the marketing or PR.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

We know that now is a precious time for team, but it is certainly necessary to take some of it for the marketing or PR.

That time had to be calculated in the equation so no-one can say they don't have time. This is as vital as developing. And I am no exaggerating.   
21Dime

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

This information and links are always on the main page and ANN branch. or did you just write in order to raise your activity? Lmao
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

It is very hard to promotion to ICO now. It takes a lot of money for promotion and advertising. And a team must do a great job becouse there is a big competion.
21Dime

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

It is very hard to promotion to ICO now. It takes a lot of money for promotion and advertising. And a team must do a great job becouse there is a big competion.
totally agree with you team must be open and should speak with potential investors. It is necessary.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:58:39 PM

Can you tell me the token allocation percentages? How many for the team, sale...
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

How will Dealjoy attract people to use Dealjoy platform and companies to use Dealjoy cashback model?
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: