Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay safe  (Read 2527 times)
tech12345

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

Some people might find the enabling of two-factor authentication redundant, but you should keep in mind at all times that the black hats can outwit even the most successful traders. So, it’s imperative to follow a few basic and simple guidelines that will significantly reduce the risk of losing assets in the aftermath of hacker attacks and scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

Thanks for sharing this informative article once again. It is very necessary we implore all security measures to protect our accounts. To guard ourselves more, we should get hardware wallets to secure our coins the more
JoelHoward666

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

The source of this information is quite general, if I want to keep it safe, what solution should I choose? Thanks for the post.
CordandAN

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

Being too paranoid about such things can also be a factor to push yourself or trigger you to have too many transactions and may be a reason to lose some of your coins.
Transactions is also a scary thing to do nowadays. Addresses can be anonymous but it is quite true that it is sometimes hard to confirm if addresses are right every time you transfer. It is quite a burden too.
As an advise to this, Find the safest wallet you can get and avoid transferring too much and do not let let anyone know your most private wallet.

Yes, being too paranoid might prove to be risky as well, but a little paranoia may save your money and will always keep you ready-to-act. I mean, kind of on standby rather than having insomnia caused by too much fear  Wink
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:13:59 AM

to keep safe,never give your private keys to anyone.These are people who promises a good profit through an easy way yet they asked for your private key.Considered also the fact of being scam where they asks you to an amount to be invest.Scammers and hackers are still waiting for their victim,so just be careful upon entering a transactions.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:18:14 AM

for account security we should use authenticator to avoid hacking our account, and don't forget that our e-mail must also activate 2-step verification, and make it a habit to use a good password and change your e-mail password once a month.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:33:41 AM

I have just read a good article on security and I feel like it's worth sharing as the hacks keep happening over and over again. Read the basic principles and stay safe guys!

https://www.ccn.com/the-common-tactics-used-to-hack-a-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Great article. A good strategy to protect your wallet from hackers is required in cryptocurrency. Otherwise, your wallet may getting exposed easily.
I think phishing method is the most method used by hackers to expose many people's wallet. So, you must careful when visiting new site or a site with a red SSL.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

I think many actions can be applied to someone to stay safe but we and make sure never to reveal our account details to anyone. And also the two factors authenticator both for wallet security, investment, we holders also need strong security with our wallets.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

when we register on the exchange, it is better to secure our account by activating 2FA, sms verification, and the other verification and don't save the information on the internet. it is better to store the information on a separate flash drive that doesn't connect with the internet because once we connect the internet, then it will become vulnerable to the attacker to hack the information. we don't know how they can do that but the one thing we should know, they have a thousand ways to hack the account by using internet connection.
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:02:09 AM

We are trying as much as possible to earn profits from crypto before we start to enter the world of crypto we must have a principle or strategy in order to gain profits.These are people who promises a good profit through an easy way yet they asked for your private key.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:12:42 AM

Crypto is a decentralized and even in crypto a lot of people who take profits of it. We are trying as much as possible to earn profits from crypto before we start to enter the world of crypto we must have a principle or strategy in order to gain profits. And believe with yourself and don’t be too confident with others to keep the privacy of your wallet key.
In crypto investment, of course there will be many things and obstacles that make the risk bigger, do not let the risk occur to you, therefore you must have knowledge and skills, make a strategy and plan for your investment, and secure your wallet with 2fa or else to avoid from hackers
internetlift

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

all we can do is set up an two factor authenticator  and other security purpose things dont bother for a little hard to log in that is for your own safety.
you know you need to create two-factor authentication and on your mail, because if you took possession of it, then consider you have lost your data
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

Crypto is a decentralized and even in crypto a lot of people who take profits of it. We are trying as much as possible to earn profits from crypto before we start to enter the world of crypto we must have a principle or strategy in order to gain profits. And believe with yourself and don’t be too confident with others to keep the privacy of your wallet key.
In crypto investment, of course there will be many things and obstacles that make the risk bigger, do not let the risk occur to you, therefore you must have knowledge and skills, make a strategy and plan for your investment, and secure your wallet with 2fa or else to avoid from hackers

Yes, because of the advance technology we have, hackers already upgraded the way they hack and we should really use more authenticators to secure our accounts.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

I think this is a great material especially for beginners. Of course cryptocurrencies try to be as safe as possible and it is not easy to hack them. So users be aware of different dangers.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

Were the one who's responsible for our funds and keeping this secure is the thing we must take seriously.

Being safe is easy to say,but keeping it always possible is an obligation..

For me prevent yourself from entering sites that is not necessary needed so the risk of being hacked will lessen
SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

This is a good read. Thanks for sharing. I agree, there has been so much scams that has been happening in cryptos. Some of them are worth even millions. Just when we thought that they are more secure because there are no bank frauds, you'll just be amazed how these syndicates are able to still hack the systems.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

Already read it not bad information thanks for sharing, Actually we know twi factor authenticator is very hard strong security with our wallet.i have good money with crypto currency markets so also need to hard security for safety our money.

RisingSun25

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:05:47 PM

In the world of crypto security is the mojor factor because if your crypto are not safe then you may lost every thing and in order to avoid this kind of accident I always prefer two step of authentication.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

I stay safe and I recommend you to do the same. To my mind, it is the best way to earn good money when using the crypto world opportunities. To my mind, the safety is the best criterion for you to meet

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

I have just read a good article on security and I feel like it's worth sharing as the hacks keep happening over and over again. Read the basic principles and stay safe guys!

https://www.ccn.com/the-common-tactics-used-to-hack-a-cryptocurrency-exchange/
Hackers have a million ways to steal our money, I think This is a very difficult problem for big investors, they are always looking for ways to protect investor accounts. Many of these attacks made me spend money to buy a cold wallet. The Nano S Ledger is a great product and has a very high level of security. I encourage everyone to use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: