Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Future...?  (Read 767 times)
Liona99

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

I think Bitcoin will have a bright future, Hopefully bitcoin can be received in the public and circulation can be legend. I still think positive about bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is becoming very famous and profitable around the world so It will play an important role in the future. I also assume that Bitcoin will dominate in the money market very soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monacous

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:15:11 AM

In the future bitcoin will be of great value on the internet, it will be the common currency for internet payments and many people use bitcoin.
leesoorany08

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:22:25 AM

I believe the future bitcoin will be a pioneering Cryptocurrency and no Cryptocurrency can replace its place. Bitcoin is the number one technology platform in the present and future
antoniolukaseo2010

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:27:14 AM

I'm a trader, a fans of cryptocurrency bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin will not lost position in the market. Bitcoin is number one after ETH is number two. 2 Cryptocurrency very good in the present
mtsaidur

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:00:31 AM

I think bitcoin future will have very bright and beautiful.because, it gained a lot of popularity of the market.Bitcoin is a digital currency, this currency other currency more profitable.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:10:52 AM

Bitcoin was the first blockchain based cryptocurrency and is as yet the market pioneer in view of market capitalization. However, even as the benchmark in the crypto ecosystem, it remains exceptionally volatile. Your opinion about the Future of Bitcoin...
bitcoin is created on the basis of excellent and outstanding technology, capable of benefiting all users. I'm sure the bitcoin will get better and the technology will grow better, which will be able to serve the bitcoin users well and accurately so that bitcoin gets liked by the community.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:06:44 AM

Bitcoin was the first blockchain based cryptocurrency and is as yet the market pioneer in view of market capitalization. However, even as the benchmark in the crypto ecosystem, it remains exceptionally volatile. Your opinion about the Future of Bitcoin...
The volatility is not going to disappear overnight, why did you think that after 9 years bitcoin will be a stable currency, most people have not adopted bitcoin and they are not going to do it for a long time, many countries are setting regulations that are not beneficial to bitcoin, so we have even more obstacles than before from the perspective of the law so this volatility is going to continue for a long time.
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:13:29 AM

Bitcoin is Best crypto currency. Most people this earning day by day.It's future bright from this earning.Perminit for bitcoin up & down.Most time this coin price up.Last 2-5 year from bitcoin price increase. So I there for bitcoin earning from my future bright. It's most country legal currency. Day by day it's user's increase.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:33:44 AM

I foresee a bright future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency here in our country.I said so because Central Bank of the Philippines is now open to sign up accreditation on some cryptocurrency exchanges.This only shows that our country is not banning bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies despite the fact that there was a scamming of bitcoin that had happened about 2 months ago.
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 441
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:47:41 AM

Future of bitcoin everyone know. Future money bank is bitcoin, which is mother of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin market spreading day by day very fast. Really outstanding result. Every step of life we need blockchain technology. Which is use bitcoin transaction. So, from my talk Bitcoin future is bright  Cool

hacsoi2799

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:53:52 AM

bitcoin is considered the king in the cryptocurrency market and in the future still. So you do not need to worry about the future of bitcoin anymore.
bachsoi2799

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:28:03 AM

In the future bitcoin is still king in the cryptocurrency market. Because it has so many advantages, it can change a country's finances.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

The price of most crypto currency is not stable now, as now people only learn about the new and the market and join it, which leads to a sharp rise in prices. I think that when most people join the crypto currency market, the price will be more stable.

I think if we assume that the crisis in the crypto currency market will be longer than expected, bitcoin will remain the coin with the greatest confidence so capital can move from altcoin to bitcoin and this will make it the most resilient.
If you compare with other coins, it seems to me that the future of bitcoin is the most promising.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:42:09 AM

Bitcoin is the Frist Cryptocurrency which have survive long time. Bitcoin has numerous focal points. so it's client parcel of. Bitcoin is sheltered, it's has high squriy at that point it's exchange taken a toll so low and its utilization all around the world. So I think, Bitcoin future is brilliant. in future, in future, it be more famous and it's be satisfactory all nation.
kaushiks093

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:44:25 AM

I too think bitcoin is a bubble.

But so is every other market. Stocks, Bonds guaranteed by debt ridden governments and gold. All of them. The difference is the size of the bubble.
Even if bitcoin bubble bursts and all the speculative money is dried, there still is enough support from the bitcoin community for it to bounce back and find mass adoption. In fact a bubble burst is mandatory for it’s mass adoption.

There is a huge network effect at play here. Although there are many instances in the past such as facebook overtaking mySpace etc., I don’t think that would be the case here.
ForkioTeam

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

Undoubtedly this is our future in our generation
loveaspirations1552000@gm

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

It will still grow as you see it. But the growth rate will decrease because with the development of many coin technologies are born with much superiority over bitcoin.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

Of course, Bitcoin always benefits everyone. In this online industry there are too many ways to make a bitcoin, Nowadays mining is a very good and easy system for earning bitcoin. Most of the people know about mining and most of the people start mining for earning money. So I think bitcoin always benefits and if you hold your bitcoin you can make a huge profit from your bitcoin. Bitcoin have a bright future for everyone.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

I credit Bitcoin testament chalk up a pain resulting in the future, Day beside interval Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is proper further far-famed and ecocnomic approximately the earth so It testament gambol an far-reaching practice in the future. I further assume that Bitcoin testament principle in the money market further soon.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

Let Bitcoin always be a rollercoaster in its journey, because it's an art of travel, so even though its journey is always so but Bitcoin and other crypto currencies will always exist and remain for now and in the future come, as long as we still trust him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: