Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have $10k to start gambling with altcoins. What the best way to start?  (Read 1654 times)
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

Why would you gamble with such a big amount of money? I think that it's better to just invest in some serious coins and new ICO's for the long-term( at least 1-2 years). You will be surpsised with what good results you can have just by holding solid coins.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

How about coinmarketcap top 100 coins x $100 = $10K investment funds  Grin ? don't listen anyone suggestion, that's your money , not them, even they give wrong suggestion also don't lost money, current market price falling down, every altcoin also in discount price (compare with January price), trust yourself and remember store your coins in a secure place (recommend hardware wallet)
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

You should start gaining knowledge first by doing your own research at google or watch crypto trading on youtube. Learn from the expert first before you start your trading or you will end up crying since you are not fully geared up. As a trader, I would advise you to stick with 3 to 5 well known altcoins and as you mentioned, Ripple, IOTA, Litecoin and Ethereum actually is a good choice actually.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

Of course you shold buy alts. My favourite coin is axpire. They have in advisers Rodger Ver. And the price for it isn't so big. I hold a big amount of axp. Their token is unique, It solves many problems. I think it will give me hundreds per cent. But if you want to name 5 coins, Ok!
1)axp
2)elf
3)eos
4)xrp
5)mtl
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:26:29 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 04:49:26 PM by ajochems

Hey I'm new to that crypto game and wanna make some money  Grin

Have bought into BTC and have sent it to bitfinex now and wan't to start trading and investing later.

A friend of me who is in the game for while told me that almost all coins are crap and I should hold only BTC and maybe Monero but not now because prices are still too high.

I'm thinking now about to short Ripple, IOTA, Litecoin and Ethereum.

So my question is what is the most worthless shitcoin that make me the most money with shorting and how low can it go?

Instead of gambling ,you can do bitcoin trading. Ethereum will be the best option for your requirement. Litecoin and Ripple had huge potential as like Ethereum.So you can inverse in this coins to get huge profits. I don't mean, gambling is risky.You have to keep in your mind, gambling is based on luck.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
pehatas

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

In the bearish cryptocurrency market you will not be able to trade a lot on altcoins, so invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin, before the bull market.
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Hey I'm new to that crypto game and wanna make some money  Grin

Have bought into BTC and have sent it to bitfinex now and wan't to start trading and investing later.

A friend of me who is in the game for while told me that almost all coins are crap and I should hold only BTC and maybe Monero but not now because prices are still too high.

So my question is what is the most worthless shitcoin that make me the most money with shorting and how low can it go?

I think that if a novice in the market and do not understand how everything is arranged, then margin trading is the last thing that is worth doing. I have friends who have lost almost all the money on this and I do not advise you to do it, too big risks.
gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

I think the best way to buy 10 top cryptocurrencies and close the laptop at least for half a year. The best way in my opinion.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

Many coins after listing on exchanges decreasing so it is good opportunity to make some money. Also some coins like Bitcoin Gold or Ethereum Classic are good for short strategies.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

It's better to give other a rope and show them how to fishing than give them fish everyday Smiley. Of course there are so many members willing to let you know good cryptocurrencies to invest in but you'll never being able to find out a good coin to invest in by yourself if you don't learn about this market and this crypto world. I think there is no better way to start than learning.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

Your friend is smart but i disagree that prices are high. I personally believe we had not found bottom yet, but pries will not fall that much to reach the bottom.  I believe that next half year will be best time in our rest for our lives to buy good crypto as Monero and Bitcoin.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

Why does everyone want to buy ripple and litecoin? I don't understand this.
Digibyte is more technologically better than Litecoin.

If we consider only coins on bitfinex, then my choice would be:
EOS, Dash, ETP, QASH, Qtum, OmiseGO, Polymath.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

Why does everyone want to buy ripple and litecoin? I don't understand this.
Digibyte is more technologically better than Litecoin.

If we consider only coins on bitfinex, then my choice would be:
EOS, Dash, ETP, QASH, Qtum, OmiseGO, Polymath.

I have no ideas what people want to buy ripple after all that was said and written. But about Litecoin and Digibyte is simple. Litecoin is way more adopted. It allready was in 2014 when i started monitor crypto. Basically Litecoin was only coin i knew beside Bitcoin before i got on this forum.  But yes. Litecoin have lots competition. Also Digibyte but lately most aggressive BCash.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

Market is bleeding at the moment i will say put your money into neo, ltc, bitcoin cash and eth.. these are the promising coins and they will explode if market touch again to 800 billion$

silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

$10K to gambling Huh

what, are you sure ?
if i is you, i think i buy some BTC and hold it until end year.
if you do gambling, if you take a loss you lost all your money.
think a gain to do gambling broo, don't do it.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

Because of the current market, I think you should choose Bitcoin or Ethereum for now. It's the most good choose the get some Ethereum and a Bitcoin with this $ 10,000. Then after the rise in the market, you can switch to altcoins.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

I think the tn thousand US dollars is already enough to start for a gambling career.
Interms of best way to start it is better to be guided by experts in order to assure that you are in the right track.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

For me ten thousand US dollar to start gambling with alternativecoins is a good enough amount to start,
.the best way you can do is look for the best information that can guide you in this business.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

For many communities, $ 10000 is the ideal amount to start investing in crypto. With that amount, I would be more interested in purchasing a new token release. It will take a lot of research, but it looks like the challenge is more interesting than the current global coin situation.
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:34:15 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 10:17:51 AM by JNR

Hey I'm new to that crypto game and wanna make some money  Grin

nice amount of capital to start investing in cryptocurrencies,,
i think now is good time to buy ethereum mate
read this thread too,, maybe you can found a new opportunities on crypto investments
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706847

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: