Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH?  (Read 3427 times)
emsjvh

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

i already 90% in ethereum i think we will be easy again in 800-1000$, after that need to look at market overall and think to cashout some or continue.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abdul676

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

Yeah,  eth is currently cheaper right now
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

I think if you are confused for coin investment, you should choose ethereum. With the current price of $ 458 I think it is very good for you to buy it as an investment, if the price goes up then you can benefit. The price of ethereum is very stable and does not decrease drastically when you buy it might bring your luck, and if the price of ethereum like last year then it is very pleasant.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Harry1v

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

The price of eth has dropped sharply in recent days, and there has been a lot of good news about eth in recent days, so I think eth may continue to rise. Therefore, if the eth is purchased at this price, the problem should be minor.

stynos

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:22:25 PM

Ethereum  is one coin that will overtake the bitcoin and be the first cryptocurrency coin to recon with in the world of crypto, so why not take out time to read about the ethereum and invest in it today
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

Hi, it seems that everything has changed if you know what I mean. There are plenty of other good undervalued projects that were already made for the big future, you know
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

After bitcoin ETH is the most popular crypto currency and people know about ETH than other alt coins. Recently the price of the ETH has fallen but it is raisng again. So, investing on ETH is a great option without any doubt.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

It cannot bw said that the bull run has already began but the market is really betting promising position due to its continuous improvement. Basing on the market condition, investing in etherum would not be a bad choice.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

A this moment and with this market, it may be a very good idea to look for some brilliant ICOs instead of just hoarding ETH and waiting for a big rise that may take even a year.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

Now is the good time to invest while the price is still low, so when the price skyrockets you're in for a good treat. Knowing that ethereum's making a great progress from before, there's no doubt it will rise up.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

it really worth investing in eth right know much cheaper and i dont think so that market will dump again and people have about 2.7 billion usdt in hands just check cmc adn they will invest in eth adn btc so i will say get on the train before it is late

Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
Well, I think it would be a good choice to invest in ethereum at this moment that the increase has just started. Also, the market value of ethereum is not that proportional to Bitcoin this year which i think is an advantage so that whenever the price of Bitcoin is falling, its market value will not be pulled down, making it safer to be an investment.  Investors should invest this year because huge expectations into it.
Tercyduq

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

In my opinion, ETH is probably the best choice.
At present, ETH is at a very low price, and most ICO projects require ETH support.Now is a good time to buy ETH, I think ETH is at the bottom of the market, so buy in and wait for good opportunities to invest. because I believe and I hope that this coin will give more profit!And you just need to decide on a choice, but it seems to me that it will be profitable for you!
mr-sk

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

Personally I think this would be one of the best times to invest a little money in Ethereum, because its price Now it is starting to rise slowly. And in this way, with a bit of luck before the end of this year, you can double the investment, definitely Ethereum has great potential.

Telegram
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:22:12 PM

ETH in crypto market is very promising. With the increase in demand of ETH in the market, prices will also increase. With intelligence you have to decide what do you want?
Rumhocker

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

You should take this moment to invest in Ethereum, since the market has declined and almost all prices have gone down
lately many people are trusting in this currency betting that it has a great potential and a very promising platform
to be able to invest in the long term, obtaining good profits.
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

From my point of view ethereum is a very good coin.It sometimes give some advantage. I think it will yielding profit. So I Think its is the right time to reinvest.
Billgates710

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:19:13 PM

Last time i missed the oppurtunity but this time i never missed that opportunity. I will invest in ETH as price is low i think this is the perfect to invest on it.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

I think that now is the right time to buy Ethereum because the price is currently down and at the end of the year the chance is up so I suggest to buy ETH now.
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

Ethereum is really a good choice in crypto world. It is always stays on the top of my choice list. And it looks like it will be profitable like last year but still you need to take the other alt coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: