Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH?  (Read 3427 times)
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

If you used to buy ETH at prices of $ 1000, now you can really have time to buy ETH at $ 450, I very much hope that this year the market will still begin full-fledged growth and we will still begin our flight to the Moon and start changing this world.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:57:51 AM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

my personal observation. While everyone is waiting for the market growth, the growth of the market there. At best time is flat. The market does not owe anyone anything. This must be understood and accepted. All together stop waiting for growth, then the trend can change.
ETH good coin. I only bought below $ 350. Guarantees on price in 1-2K $ no one will give
gusardrakyla

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
ethereum is nice and i th8nk it deserve to be invested in so i tuink you will have no regrets about tjis
gusardrakyla

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

my personal observation. While everyone is waiting for the market growth, the growth of the market there. At best time is flat. The market does not owe anyone anything. This must be understood and accepted. All together stop waiting for growth, then the trend can change.
ETH good coin. I only bought below $ 350. Guarantees on price in 1-2K $ no one will give

well, of course, each cryptocurrency has its zdvantages znd disadvatages, but i still rhink taht ethereum is gepreat
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

Yes,since the idea of the correction should soon be over and begin a rapid growth,in General,this market is very ambitious,he has great ambitions and prospects, I wish him early ROSAT and maturation, and I believe that the air in the future will be for 10 thousand$ one ooken cost!
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

definitely ethereum will be much better in the future, I think price is very suitable for buying.
as long as I have money, I'm holding the ethereum.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:23:01 AM

yes this is the right time invest on ether because the long run the came up last year will surely happen this year, so I advised to buy and hold on ether and other altcoin.
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

many investors are now planing to start their trading with etherium it is providing better facilities and advantage as well. it is definitely completely depeneds on you choice but as per the ethrium situation is going good in the market now sovi think it will be profitable for you to invest on it now
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

If you used to buy ETH at prices of $ 1000, now you can really have time to buy ETH at $ 450, I very much hope that this year the market will still begin full-fledged growth and we will still begin our flight to the Moon and start changing this world.

The highest price a coin has reached in past is always in my mind while selecting a coin for long term investment.

If we judge based on that parameter only, coins that come in mind are ETH, ripple and steem. I am investing in the first two regularly but the results has been disappointing this year.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

I really believe that Ethereum will come back, last 2017, the price of ethereum is arond $1,000. Which that time the price of Bitcoin is above $10,000. So in summary, I think if Bitcoin will pump, ethereum will do also. Let's just wait until few more months. I also invested in Ethereum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

We can considered that the last year bullrun was the great bullrun ever,  because it all happens the most and huge pump of all leading coins in markets,  mostly bitcoin and ethereum, i cannot tell if this is the right time to reinvest and expect that the bullrun last year will also happen again in  this year, in my own speculation, it will not happen this year but to the next couple of year,
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

Yes, I also believe it is a very good time to buy as much ethereum as you want because now the price is very low and if you buy this coin and hold it for long term because of the very good potentials that it has, you can earn reasonable profit because the price would have risen higher than it is now as long as the market has recovered from the fall.
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

lets buy back ethereum, and see last this year. BTC will be huge more price  Shocked
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

I don't think it would be exactly like what happened last year. Though I am not saying it's impossible, but it's chance is very low. But if you think of it, if a massive, really massive number of people would take their chances in btc price going up and would purchase coin, then the demand would go up, including the price. Which may cause yet another bubble.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

I am in two minds that buy ethereum now or wait as its now going up/down very quickly and it is not able to find its final support, which cannot be braked without any negative news. Whole market is in dilemma that what happens next as many news expected in near future and no one know the outcome of that.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

Ethereum has already capture people interest and was very popular nowadays. I could not say that it's not time to invest in ethereum because the price is low and still very profitable. But if you want better ROI, then invest in altcoin other than ethereum. The most difficult part is finding the right altcoin.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

I can not say a clear thing about the general situation of the market but i personally think that i am at the right time to invest in ethereum. For me waiting in the long term, it does not matter.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

I think the best time will not be for an investment in the airwaves on extremely meri in the near future, since my forecasts are that soon the price for the etherium will be very high
For me price of it now offers a good investment for a future so don't be scared, just believe in your moves and try your luck on market with this coin.

Derizia99

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

if you are currently buying eth, it is the right choice, because eth price is now down, I am sure, at the end of the year the price will go up
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

Ethereum has proved a good and trustworthy coin to invest upon last year and all are hoping to have a hike in that coins for the betterment of the one’s profit. As far as I can see that after the world cup we had an up and downs in the coin scenario and fas as we have expected that crypto will gain its market value till last 2018 and after watching the market our hope has risen up and hoping it will touch heights for sure
So as the market is down now we can invest our coins in eth but we have to have patience as investing in crypto these days is for long-term investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: