Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH?  (Read 3427 times)
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

Personally, I prefer to invest in Etherium, because I believe and I hope that this coin will give more X!  And you just need to decide on a choice, but it seems to me that it will be profitable for you!

Yes... Like we see Now.. Ethereum Get Up among the downtrend. I hope it will hit 800 USD before 2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:52:51 AM

Currently, the price of Ethereum has decreased in price so it will become more risky if investing in Ethereum.
We still have a lot to analyze the development of Ethereum which could have experienced a decline and increase in prices.
I think you better invest in Bitcoin.
Currently Bitcoin is a very good coin and the price is quite stable and of course, investing with Bitcoin will benefit you.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

The market is showing signs of recovery so you can divide the capital to buy in ETH this time because when the market uptrend you will be good profit. Remember to put stoploss to limit the risk that may occur is very necessary.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

Now is the time to invest in ETH, I think the ETH price will be the lowest at $ 200 and can not go higher, so in my opinion, buy in and wait for the end of 2018 or early 2019

cost of mining is about 300 dollar for 1 eth.

and constantin fork will come to ethereum. block reward will decrease 3 eth to 2 eth.

for that reason eth will be at least 400 dollar in november.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

I think it is good time to start reinvest in ETH, but there is some risks that price can drop more. But as i see it is very hard to catch exact bottom.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Now is a very good time to buy Ethereum and I am sure that the market will grow, but not as fast as last year. Yes, the market is repeated, but not so quickly.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

Ethereum is always one of the best coins to invest in. The current price is also very convenient for entry. One day will rise to 500 and then to $ 1000. Therefore I think we are in an investment period Smiley

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

Now is the time to invest in ETH, I think the ETH price will be the lowest at $ 200 and can not go higher, so in my opinion, buy in and wait for the end of 2018 or early 2019

cost of mining is about 300 dollar for 1 eth.

and constantin fork will come to ethereum. block reward will decrease 3 eth to 2 eth.

for that reason eth will be at least 400 dollar in november.

Well hopefully.i don't think many people doubted ethereum when it plunged to below 200 dollars since eth holders are aware of their coin's potential. Perhaps it's eth's turn to make a run to end the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ramzes555

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

ETH is a great coin for investment. I think you know what to do and the coin is already with you. I also bought it recently

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

ETH is a great coin for investment. I think you know what to do and the coin is already with you. I also bought it recently
etherium had to be bought back in 2016, when ico rush started with the erc20 platform. But despite the active PR of crypto-currencies, few people trusted this activity.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

Yes, It is still a good time to reinvest in Ethereum. From 1500 USD to 166 USD! What a dumped for the Ethereum price and who bought ETH at 166 USD they are now very happy because right now ETH price is 229 USD and it's growing slightly. Maybe ETH just gave everyone another chance to buy it cheap! Now, I think ETH price will not go to under 200 USD In this year, then we are gonna see a bull run at the end of the year!
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

I think it is good time to start reinvest in ETH, but there is some risks that price can drop more. But as i see it is very hard to catch exact bottom.
Especially at current market situation which was unpredictable and hard to do daily trading to earn profit from my portofolio. But, it seems we have many promising and potential ico even if market situation are continue to dump. now i have many option to find the way how to earn profit even ethereum price still  dumped until next year.
Lebrond

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

Ethereum is always one of the best coins to invest in. The current price is also very convenient for entry. One day will rise to 500 and then to $ 1000. Therefore I think we are in an investment period Smiley
It is important to remember that it is a good step to evaluate every serious depreciation. I do not want to end up commenting on the long-term as we recall these days, and without noting that every transaction that we do will give us much better results and return.
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:59:52 PM

Although it has not identified anything about the trend at the end of the year and the market reaction after the ETF was announced. Perhaps it would be a snatch to regain the spirit of the crypto community and impact strongly on the price of ETH.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:13:50 AM

I starting to accumulate ethereum now, because I believe that ethereum is one of the best project nowadays, they have many big updates incoming. Ethereum is really  cheap right now, it is on the buy zone. For me, ethereum will help every businesses startups, because of their smart contract feature.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:16:14 AM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
When the bottoms reach thats the time to invest and now we are still at the bottom, so basically yes its still time to reinvest for ethereum
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:17:21 AM

ETH is still near its lows in these low $200s price so still a very good price to get some. It will go back above $1000 when the next big rise starts.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:09:23 AM

i also plan to change the coins i get to invest in ethereum because ethereum really gives a very nice advantage like my friend who has managed to change his life better because investing into ethereum
You are an investor who has great confidence and patience because we know all the risks that will be obtained in an investment that we cannot know for sure the development of value or price in the future

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:32:57 AM

I think we missed the best time to buy Ethereum. Some time ago ETH was ready to buy for $430! Now the market is starting to rise rapidly, and you may lose money if you buy now!
however the conditions and the condition of the price and the development of crypto currencies I think if you already have the confidence and patience with any coin, it must be timely
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
If we talk about the future market, where there will be no corrections, then this is the right step. In such conditions, only the most stable coins can save capital, not pumps and cheap alts. But maybe some of the coins that you want to sell are capable of for the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: