Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH?  (Read 3427 times)
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
Yes, it is a very good time to reinvest in ethereum because now the market is in bear and the price of coin are low, if you desire to buy ethereum, take the opportunity now to buy as many ethereum as you wish to have and hold for the bull run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:42:16 AM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
Yes, it is a very good time to reinvest in ethereum because now the market is in bear and the price of coin are low, if you desire to buy ethereum, take the opportunity now to buy as many ethereum as you wish to have and hold for the bull run.
this is a very good opportunity for us to buy Ethereum as much as possible to hold in the long run, now the price of Ethereum is still low, so do not miss this opportunity to buy ETH before the price goes up.
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

I see at this time a bright time to invest ethereum, but not only in ethereum but also other authentic cryptocurrency and ICO.
Most of the coins have decreased in price so you can invest more, and you should see the positive side.
It's an opportunity for everyone.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

I see at this time a bright time to invest ethereum, but not only in ethereum but also other authentic cryptocurrency and ICO.
Most of the coins have decreased in price so you can invest more, and you should see the positive side.
It's an opportunity for everyone.
The same opportunity also happens to all coins. A good trend at the moment has made the market share of all coins rise and that also happens to Etherum. Etherum prices are still quite stable at this time and move in the range of 450USD to 490USD. The price that can be said is quite low actually compared to some time ago, but this is an opportunity because we can just take advantage of momentum as Etherum price increases. So do not ever be confident, we must have a good sense of optimism because we do have the opportunity. Believe that when we believe in a coin then we must always focus and pay attention. Because in this way we can determine the right time in making a decision. Every moment is a very important time, a trader must be able to take advantage of every time to be a chance to gain Profit.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

For me "YES" its timely before 4th Quarter of the year 2018 is not yet done i'm very positive about the coming Bullrun it's huge due to Positive news that affecting Crypto-Market this previous week and days! Buy now and HODL like what i do. I'm sure it is big than we think.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

this is a very good opportunity for us to buy Ethereum as much as possible to hold in the long run, now the price of Ethereum is still low, so do not miss this opportunity to buy ETH before the price goes up.
the price of ethereum will surely be observed to rise in the foreseeable future. so I think re-investing in ethereum can be the best option and this will make the ethreum coin owners get a profit.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

Ethereum is a good choice for invest because this project is less risky than other projects. They are stable in the market and price fluctuation range is also acceptable. So you can invest on ethereum.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:18:44 PM

For me yes it's time to invest in ethereum grab the opportunity now because it's affordable don't wait that bull run is rocketing the crypto market. As long ethereum is at $400 invest now because if Eth will continuously to rise it's hard afford it.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:24:13 PM

In my opinion, now is a good time to reinvest in Ethereum. Currently Ethereum's price is $ 470, which is a low price compared to the peak that Ethereum achieved last year. The market has begun to show signs of recovery, if we want to make a profit in the future, I recommend that we buy and hold Ethereum right now.

JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:29:42 PM

When people are feeling frustrated because ETH drops rapidly at this point in time, this is a good opportunity to reinvest in ETH after a long time not investing in the cryptos. According to investors, the ETH exchange rate will increase to more than $ 1,000 in 2018, so you are free to invest and hold ETH.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

When people are feeling frustrated because ETH drops rapidly at this point in time, this is a good opportunity to reinvest in ETH after a long time not investing in the cryptos. According to investors, the ETH exchange rate will increase to more than $ 1,000 in 2018, so you are free to invest and hold ETH.
I believe this is the time to invest in ethereum since price has not been high. Yes I also heard from other users price of ethereum can go high this year. So I decided to buy and hold ethereum until I can earn.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:00:27 AM

The market has begun to recover, this is a good time to reinvest in Ethereum. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum will grow strongly. Maybe Ethereum's price will reach over $ 1500 by the end of this year. So if we want to make a profit then it is best to buy and hold Ethereum now. In addition, we can invest in Stellar, Cardano, IOTA and NEO

Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:09:02 AM

The price of ethereum has started to move up following its parent bitcoin which in recent days has increased and is now still in the range of $ 8,404.59 USD and probably will continue to move up to Q4 where the moment that is waiting for this comes to know again.
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:11:24 AM

A very good time to buy ethereum because the price has fallen so rapidly. It will not take long before the market will start rising but if you want to invest into ethereum do now, the is signal of 3 times profit based on the current price
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:44:03 AM

I think it still has to be bitcoin, whatever happens. Ether may be very aggressive with its sophisticated projects, but is it able to subdue bitcoin?
I think not at all. Bitcoin remains a priority in crypto investment, at least to this day. No one denies it.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:54:52 AM

The price of ETH Today has shown a little increase and I think now if you are interested to get started you can buy ethereum before ethereum also experienced a significant increase as in the past year which broke through 800 $
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:38:20 AM

Ethereum is still considered as a top coin. You should still consider investing in it since if you are going to compare its price last December it is really high compared now. If you have enough money to buy even though it is around $400 then go for it. If not, you can still invest in top coins like waves, Stratis, and XRP.
Reinvest in etherium is not bad choice. Dont ever doubt if you want to do it. Just do it since for me reinvest in etherium is very much profitable. No matter what will happen to other altcoin but etherium will still remain the good coin and now its in good position in marketcap.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:42:08 AM

I agree that now is the time to reinvest ETH, as we know that now the market is excited so investing ETH is a good and profitable thing, I am sure that the ETH price can reach $ 1500 in December.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:11:16 AM

Ethereum is still considered as a top coin. You should still consider investing in it since if you are going to compare its price last December it is really high compared now. If you have enough money to buy even though it is around $400 then go for it. If not, you can still invest in top coins like waves, Stratis, and XRP.
Reinvest in etherium is not bad choice. Dont ever doubt if you want to do it. Just do it since for me reinvest in etherium is very much profitable. No matter what will happen to other altcoin but etherium will still remain the good coin and now its in good position in marketcap.

Ethereum is a coin that looks very promising, with many markets that make ethereum the main platform so that ethereum's use continues to increase, it is noted that there are now dozens of exchanges that only make ethereum and tokens for trading so I am sure that ethereum's future will be profitable.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:05:14 AM

Now ethereum is slightly behind in its growth from bitcoin and this has even caused rumors that ethereum is dying. However, I think that with ethereum everything will be fine and you need to take advantage of this situation to buy cheap ethereum. When the Plasma project is implemented in ethereum, this coin will grow well in price even when compared to other coins and tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: