Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4701 times)
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

Forecasts are made by people who were paid for submitting information. Forecasts are made for price manipulation. I think that the forecasts are ordered by the "whales" of the crypt world.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

I suggest that we people should stay away from believing and following different market predictions. It will only crash our own will to keep on going here and proceed to our own interest if our hope will destroy of this wrong predictions. Well, it still depends on the people on how they will use this predictions here in the crypto currency community, and they should always know that no one ever know what the future of the crypto world will be.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

Prediction is the core of bitcoin market. Without prediction, entire market is bound to fail. We invest in bitcoins because we believe that the value of bitcoin will be high in future. That's one kind of prediction.

Also majority of the crypto trades are based on short term predictions. If people stop predicting/speculating bitcoin's price, the market movement will be halted and the growth will be stopped. Bitcoin is largely a speculative asset. Without prediction, nothing will be achieved.

This is true. Although, there are some forecasts that are considered to be false, which are primarily from the “whales.” I think people should not necessarily boycott their reliance on predictions and speculations. Rather, people should be vigilant regarding the news or speculations they are reading. Not everything we find in the internet is true and it is important to double check our knowledge before acting on it.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

Prediction from expert sometimes usefull. Its like a guide to make better investment with our money. Off course, prediction is just a prediction and not all prediction right but at least we with prediction from expert makes us more confident with our investment

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

market predictions can be wrong is like the understatement of the century. of course they can be wrong we always have 2 camps in crypto the onces who call bear and the onces who call bull.
but todays market is heavily controlled with emotion and human emotion can not be predicted. also when trading in alt coins the whales can guide the market in any direction they want.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
nikiknowsnothing

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

It is true in some way but not totally. How can we invest in something without predicting the future of it? We need to do the research properly and then predict what may happen.
Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

Market prediction are happening everywhere and it confuses a lot of people. I think one should gain knowledge of the market and study a little bit. Once you understand the market you can actually get to know the predictions are worthy for you or not.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

Predictions or misinformation spread on the Internet will easily generate FuDs, especially new users. They do not firmly believe and psychologically cause panic and anxiety. However, just be patient and keep the crypto as a long-term investment. You are completely assured with that.
domains4

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

Prediction is not bad at all. At this moment most of the prediction goes wrong for this bad market situation. We have seen many predictions becomes real before, So, we can't blame all predictions. Without prediction, people in this crypto field will become hopeless. So, I don't think we should stay away from predictions rather we should follow good prediction with our own research.
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

yes, now I do not follow any prediction because now many predictions are wrong, because crypto is actually no one can predict correctly, better avoid it because it will only give false hope and cause panic.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Prediction is not bad at all. At this moment most of the prediction goes wrong for this bad market situation. We have seen many predictions becomes real before, So, we can't blame all predictions. Without prediction, people in this crypto field will become hopeless. So, I don't think we should stay away from predictions rather we should follow good prediction with our own research.
I have learned to stay clear of the predictions whether they have positive results or negative results, These are the opinions of people and no matter how much the person knows about Bitcoins, there is no way that they cannot predict the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

Predictions are just what people hope to happen or at least influence others, so if they want the price to go up they say that the price is gonna go up and people seeing that are going to buy and that will lead to the price actually increasing, and the same goes the other way and if you are not an experience and have no idea about the cryptocurrency market than you will believe these prediction, but i guess this does not really work in the bitcoin market because everyone know that its value is always going to be increasing
ggugoienpai

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:23:21 PM

I agree that if you try to rely on forecasting to make your investment, you will surely fail. All predictions are unknown. You should do what you can understand.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

Don't listen prediction of big whale. They predict for their own. Not for us. Bitcoin follow his own way. No one can exactly predict what will happen. It's might be wrong. Some time predict price will go down so people start sale then automatically price will down. Then big whale will buy once price is down. In a result they will sale it again when price will up. On the other hand you will lazy if always follow prediction. It cause of loss. Try to do your own research.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.

Me too did not follow predictions of some experts because most of their prediction did not comes true and i prefer to analyze the markeg in my own way.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

In my opinion, we should stay off, because it's a prediction, instead of believing and regretting it later, why not make your own? I can say that prediction might lead to a bigger loss. You should consider yourself and your decision instead of believing some predictions that you're uncertain. Your prediction might be correct than the market prediction, I can say that you should not let someone dictate you, you should make your own choice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

I think these are good points to observe. In crypto, there is always reasons for everything. Dont folow crowd or trend because it can kill you knowledge and Investment. Anything you can't find a reason for either with FA/ TA then its not really worth investing into.
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

This is market is speculative and that's why many are believing these predictions especially if it came from a popular person who made riches through investing. There's nothing wrong if you'll get yourself start believing these predictions, what you need to do is have your prediction on where the market is going. Since they are here to stay, you should start analyzing so you'll start depending on your own market analysis after reading charts and considering the news as well.
I really agree because if we do something without a good plan it will be useless. So it's better we have to know the market situation, and not just referring to market predictions.
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:32:56 PM

Prediction is the core of bitcoin market. Without prediction, entire market is bound to fail. We invest in bitcoins because we believe that the value of bitcoin will be high in future. That's one kind of prediction.

Also majority of the crypto trades are based on short term predictions. If people stop predicting/speculating bitcoin's price, the market movement will be halted and the growth will be stopped. Bitcoin is largely a speculative asset. Without prediction, nothing will be achieved.

wow!!!, i so much love this thread this have given more sight about this crypto and bitcoin... i can't beleive the market is full of speculation and predictions.
yes you are right without those synthesis the market is going no were..
thanks i got something from you.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

Market prediction from forums or some group of people is nothing, because nobody can predict what the price or market can look like or says.

Some newbies would receive prediction that this particular coin is going to boom in so so exchanges at a particular time and such newbies will rush to it, but a larger units of it, spend a huge worth of $ on it. But just in a twinkle of an eye, you'll see a drastic fall of such coin market.

That would greatly affect such newbies and might not be interested in trading,crypto etc again
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: