Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4701 times)
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

Of course that is true but without predcitons you cannot speculate if the price will go up or down and without it investing would not have any sence. For me speculations are right if you could agree with them in some way, than there are some chance that your investments will give you some profits.

AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.

Yes i am agree, most of prediction cannot become real later. Cryptocurrency is hard to predict what lies in the future.
Relying from prediction is not a wise move. Your investment may become loss if the prediction wrong.
It is recommended to buying coins with your calculation, not prediction.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
trumhacker04

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

I do not trust the predictions of other people or any organization, it's just an opinion, I take the time to find out the market, the news
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

The best way is to keep away from current predictions and just keep a watch while major global events which increase or decrease the current market volatality.I have been doing this for the last few years and my patience levels have increased but at the same time we should also be aware of the happenings in the market to keep us updated and not fall prey to any new investments.I would also suggest people good coins to save and preserve them for the future based on the present speculation or the performance  scope.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

I do not entirely agree with the fact that forecasts should be avoided. If you think that the forecast is wrong - you can simply take note of someone's opinion, and do not necessarily follow this forecast. You may have your own opinion that is different from this forecast. I think most people do that. They always have their own opinion on this matter.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

Finally

Predictions are made on the basis of new features addition to the company so when company develop new feature and update their system the there is 80% chance that the price of product/currency will increase because investor have a look on the market and they know about the market trends. Price Prediction will help you in knowing how many days or weeks you have to hold your coins.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

Finally

Prediction is the first step to make a choice in the market, crypto market is very risky and difficult to make predictions. And from that then you have to be careful in determining predictions.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
sifonE

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:39:14 PM

Finally

to me as long as cryptocurrency is concern, we have to be predictive, that makes me what i m today, sometimes we have to listen to speculation and assumptions because normally without all this it seems the market or the business is not completed. to me all this characters add to increase the cryptoworld.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

Becuase most of the times the predictions are wrong or more than irreal, that is the main reason of why should stop believing in them, they are not safe for most of the wise investors in here. Just take this advice, it will help you out.

TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:00:16 PM

Predictions really come true. do your research first. Best project that will change the world in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people. Pre-sale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:06:46 PM

Listening predictions about cryptos can turn as bad game for you. The main reason is that almost everyone who is on crypto more than a year count himself as profy and as a person who can make prognoses and give advices. The most of such predictions based on previous years, for example, this year was prognosed the same as crypto behaved the last year, which was totally phenomenal for crypto, but this year is absolutely different and 90% of predictions which were made the last year and at the beginning of the current one didn't come true at all or yet.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

What you have to do is to forecast your market place. Predictions are very important in this cryptocurrencies trading market because it gives the idea for traders to manage their funds in a systematic manner. Do not rely on them that only have one idea from them. and carry out your own research then and then achieve any conclusio.
Pedictions can cause wrong speculations that will affect your thinking on your investments, it will just give you a headache. I suggest that just focus on your investments and dont be deceived by the speculations spreading, just ignore them. And just wait for what will be going to happen on it. Believe when theres a proof.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

Form me the reason why you should stay off from market prediction is it because their is no assurance that it will happened. It will also be the reason why it makes you worry and feel hesitate on your investment. The best way to do is think positive and give your 100% trust.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

Stay off from the market is just for newbies who don't clearly know how the market works. Im still risking trading in the bear market because it is still giving a good profit if you are experienced enough to know what will happen next. So i advice that dont stay off the market however study it clearly and have some experience.
Seth Nyarko

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

Yeah, as of me, as it stands now, I can predict with accuracy the market movements or price action of Bitcoins within a given time frame. And that makes me feel very comfortable while trading BTC/ether or other special altcoin.
So, hey, market analysis and predictions is indeed what will actually help an investor make right decisions to know when to enter a trade and when to exit for massive profits. Other than that you cannot make any headway or will have nothing to write home about when you are doing something randomly without guaranteed predictions. Smiley
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

Finally

I think the most precise reason why we should stay away from market predictions is, because they will affect you and will make you panic.
my suggestion is better for your own prediction.
koreano111

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:56:26 AM

Your investment may be lost if you make a false prediction. The best way is to stay away from the current predictions and just keep a watch while the big global events increase or decrease the volatility of the current market. Save and preserve them for the future based on current speculation or scope of activity.
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

Yes your providing tips was so very helpful because most of the time if you are going to predict without enough knowledge you move can be wrong and the process can be wrong and your investment could be loss ,so for me make sure that you have enough knowledge about what you are doing in everytime.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
necessaryyou

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:59:42 AM

There are some chances that your investments will bring you some profit. The electronic currency is hard to predict what lies in the future. Your investment may be lost if you make a false prediction.
tobreak007

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

Electronic money is hard to predict what lies in the future. Your investment may be lost if you make a false prediction. It is best to stay away from current expectations and keep a watch while big global events increase or decrease the volatility of the current market. I also recommend people good coins to save and preserve them for the future based on current speculation or scope of activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: