Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4701 times)
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

Actually I am not away from market predictions. It's just that I need to do my own analysis and prediction before looking at the raw market predictions. I do my own analysis to avoid the actual prediction of just an issue to bring down the market. I have to be smart in reading every prediction so I do not take the wrong steps.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

Because once you are emotionally attached to crypto market prediction made by some experts, you will be emotionally affected too when the market is bleeding. So if you are into hodling your crypto assets, better yet not to see the crypto market everyday.

mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

Fully agree with the author of this topic, predictions in crypto are fully useless and as long as you follow them you are risking loosing your money.
Actually predicting anything is a very tricky thing, because someone put their name and reputation on this prediction.
Just look back at 2017 and see how many predictions were made about bitcoin, by such organizations as Goldman Sachs, Bank of America and so on.
Most of such well respected organizations talked "trash" about bitcoin, and what now? they have changed their mind suddenly and all their past predictions were just nothing more as FUD news.
Since then i've made a decision not to follow any predictions about bitcoin or any other crypto, even if it will come from Satoshi, i won't trust it and i suggest you do the same.
Having your own vision and understanding in crypto of course will bring you way far than listening to any predictions.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

Of course you should not succumb to market forecasts. Usually such forecasts are far from reality and contribute to the loss of money. It is necessary to study the market yourself. Your money is your responsibility. Therefore, it is necessary to study the price movement chart and the properties of any movements of such charts well, so that you yourself can form an opinion on further actions. All people involved in projections of market movements, absolutely indifferent to your money. Therefore, I believe that you can listen to other people's opinions, but in actions always be based on your own opinion and your own strategy. Good luck!
nx24tan180n

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

Maybe market is not very predictable thing. It can make you homeless once you predict and invest all you've got.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

Because predictions are sometimes wrong, and maybe some people is always following them and they lost a lot of money just because of doing it so. The best way to invest, is just to make your own research of that coin, or from bitcoin

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:51:51 PM

You are right, I at one time great burned on these forecasts, and now try to have an opinion. But I sometimes still look through different forecasts, but never blindly follow them.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

Such forecasts  constitute ordinary people who can be wrong. Besides, the market is unpredictable. Therefore, always study different opinions, and on their basis make up your own.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:37:18 PM

I think it is impossible to predict 100% how the market will behave. And so trusting the forecasts, you can make a very big mistake.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

Predictions are part of the way we work in investing, without which market predictions will fail, and I am confident and optimistic that the price of all coins will spike in the future, and this is part of the prediction.
For me a prediction is only my guide to expect the value of bitcoin, I never think negative thoughts in my investment cause it brings bad luck to me and I am always think positive, the value of bitcoin will continues rise up.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

predictions are false hope and diversion we should concentrate on personal analysis rather than predictions
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

Prediction is one thing that goes along side with crypto currency. Prediction makes the fun out off bitcoin/altcoin trading, its more like forecasting due to the studying of market charts by some experts.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

Because predictions are sometimes wrong, and maybe some people is always following them and they lost a lot of money just because of doing it so. The best way to invest, is just to make your own research of that coin, or from bitcoin
People lose a lot of money not because of forecasts, but because they blindly believe the pseudo expert's first finding and invest based on this forecast. There are always people who predict growth and there are those who predict a fall, so you need to objectively approach the analysis of the market before investing. Forecasts of "experts" should only be one of the tools of market analysts, and not the only decisive factor, then you will not lose your money.
jessbaker27

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

We should know thay all these are all speculations. It can just cause panic to the btc users and really should avoid them
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

Prediction is given by big players who trap small investor,So always make your analysis and calculation rather than follow other calls .
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

Prediction is given by big players who trap small investor,So always make your analysis and calculation rather than follow other calls .
Oh that's not always the situation. Sometimes the people who do that are analysts that use certain market fundamentals frim the stock markets and apply them to crypto. It's not always that they are manipulators. To me, real market manipulators don't talk much. They work undercover.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.
speculations is the worst and as a good traders we should doing research for information and we do predict it based on information we gather by ourself. Just believe what you think could happen and real. Its indeed hard  to predict the market and somehow market predictions affecting the market and make so many people bearish or bullish. I do its still good to read about predictions atleast you got the information that might usefull and could help you  to decide what to do.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

When investing a self-desire includes a powerful way to earn an income because everyone does not have the ability to qualify a price prediction so to avoid the disappointment of traders may understand the exchange price at any time will facilitate someone to achieve success.

Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

Market predictions are the "Fuel" that often drives traders to buy or sell a particular cryptocurrency at a specific period.
And Just like weather forecast, most market prediction has significant influence on traders/investors actions and in-actions.
Although most predictions are turn out to be untrue, some have been identified to make others very rich.

As an investor, i am aware that market price of most cryptocurrency are highly manipulated by internal governance of the coin.
I am also aware that the actions of these individuals who manipulate the market prices of most coins are somewhat influenced by the innumerable predictions/speculations in the market.

Hence, i believe that without price predictions/speculations, internal governance may find little or no information to rely  on to effectively manipulate the price of coins.

If you are a serious investor, i advice you consider market predictions regardless the flaws associated with it. It has made many billionaires now. it could be your turn next. But as you so, do well to personally analyze  the market price of the coin you are interested in before committing to an investment.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

Technology might be able to predict the future to some extent by studying the past, but ultimately, it’s the people who take the final decision of buying or selling a coins and when it comes to people, there is a lot more than just logical rationale involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: