Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4695 times)
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

I think the stock market and the crypto environment both operate on price speculation, direction and bearish or bullish runs. The crypto world cannot be effectively run except by price speculation or prediction. This is a fundamental and core part of the market as without the price, volume or exchange predictions, investors may likely not invest. To excessively believe or rely on predictions can have negative consequences, however, to not look out for price speculation or prediction is to attempt to run on a cliff in the dark. Great shall be the fall.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

because predictions are made sometimes far from the results of reality because crypto is fluctuating whose value can rise or fall unexpectedly
the result of predictions that often occur in social media or in forums, is a person's analysis is not necessarily the reality like that.
we also have to be careful to better use our knowledge and continue to learn to be a great trader.
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

market predictions can sometimes make us lose confidence and end up taking risks that could hurt us in investing, that's when prices are falling, I try to stay away from market predictions and stay focused on the goals I will sell when I make a profit.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.

Thre is one more reason to stay away: market predictions often are made for the exact purpose of deceiving the public into thinking the market is going in a direction it doesn't.

It's just a picture and no one can guess how the results or prices will be seen later.
Lumberjackpj

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

Finally

Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information!
I wish I'd known it before...
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:25:55 PM

Making prediction is not good idea for the cryptocurrency. If you are doing it everyday and looking for the price as a marker is you only lose your time. Because it's better to create some strategy about long time holding then looking for better moment when to sell.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:28:12 PM

I do not think that predicting the future behavior of the market is a bad idea. without forecasts and analytics we will be blind

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:38:07 PM

Finally

Prediction is the main engine of all fields, especially in bitcoin, we must be careful in the field of predicting if you don't want your money lost
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:44:27 PM

if I think that predictions are important enough, although don't let other people's predictions hold your mind full in making decisions, you still have to have your own thoughts, of course with the experience and a little instinct that you have, it's true sometimes if we read too many people's predictions let alone that which is negative will make us panic a little, but here we need control and believe that no one can predict accurately, my advice, read the predictions of people who have long joined this BTC, at least their predictions have more true possibilities big, but don't let it be a full controller but make it as a reference, don't panic easily and don't be easily proposed because sometimes it ends up regretful even though it's important
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

Finally

I agree. Predictions usually makes people uneasy with the current price of their token possibly dwindling down to nothing. Some people actually have accurate predictions but 90% of the time, they're all flawed. So I really don't agree with predictions because it only gives people false hope.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

Finally

I agree because any prediction don't have any proof or we don't have any assurance about any prediction if this will be happen or not. Much better to make vigilant to any situation, don't be panic about crypto market price.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:31:21 PM

I really agree with all the opinions above.
especially number 4, yes, the prediction will not give you anything, it's just wishful thinking.
and if you believe it in the end you will feel very disappointed.
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:49:01 AM

I think prediction are useful anyway they are make  us aware chances to make profit and losses.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:54:59 AM

Prediction is the core of bitcoin market. Without prediction, entire market is bound to fail. We invest in bitcoins because we believe that the value of bitcoin will be high in future. That's one kind of prediction.

Also majority of the crypto trades are based on short term predictions. If people stop predicting/speculating bitcoin's price, the market movement will be halted and the growth will be stopped. Bitcoin is largely a speculative asset. Without prediction, nothing will be achieved.

I agree with you, market predictions are important for tomorrow as a picture, at a minimum we will know what will happen tomorrow even though the prediction is also not certain the validity of the truth is true but at least we can prepare everything that will happen, so my opinion predicts it is important especially the world of commerce is a necessity now that modern times are all sophisticated so if you miss the information it can be said to be less updated.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:57:35 AM

The basis of trading is predictions and you must be able to do that.
because of the basis of trading no one knows when to go down and up. so we must always check.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

Some of the traders will base on prediction in a market don't believe in a chart the price of a coin will pump because of the investors if the group of investors or call it whales wants to pump a coin they going to hype it to increase the price then if the price is high were going to sell it and then the price will become down.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

The points you mentioned are actually true. Most of the predictions are just either wild guess or just some stupid guess. They guess the value of bitcoin and other crypto currencies using the pattern that are followed most of the previous years, but this is the crypto market. Chances of the price deviating from the previous pattern are actually high. Again some people just make stupid random guess which makes no sense. And lets not forget about the people who gives out  guesses to manipulate the market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sirnero111

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:23:07 AM

To me predicting the market are just merely guessing work.as an investor in think it will better if you do away with predicted rise of market as most person guessing it knows nothing about the market
tanyeza123

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:33:08 AM

Finally

This is advertise is theoretical and that is the reason many are trusting these expectations particularly on the off chance that it originated from a well known individual who made wealth through contributing. There's not much on the off chance that you'll get yourself begin trusting these forecasts, what you have to do is have your expectation on where the market is going. Since they are setting down deep roots, you should begin breaking down so you'll begin contingent upon your own market investigation in the wake of perusing outlines and thinking about the news too.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

We should stay away from market predictions ,because there are so many different predicts and this makes you troubled mind if you believe in them, what you gonna do us to monitor yourself in the coin market cap yourself so that you can evaluate for yourself what you gonna do with your coins after viewing the market cap.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: