Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4695 times)
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

I fully agree with you and therefore try to avoid market forecasts,they are often confusing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

Market forecasts can be useful, but there are also many errors. So you can study the forecasts, but still draw your own conclusions.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

it's better to stay away from market predictions they are given keeping in mind of a bull market and once the bear market started predictions change
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

To me predicting the market are just merely guessing work.as an investor in think it will better if you do away with predicted rise of market as most person guessing it knows nothing about the market
Some of these folks who predict the market are guessing intelligently. They might have some several metrics they are using on like the rates at which wallets are being created, rate of exchanges being opened in every country, etc. So these claims are not entirely non-sense; it depends on the audience though if they would believe it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

To me predicting the market are just merely guessing work.as an investor in think it will better if you do away with predicted rise of market as most person guessing it knows nothing about the market
Some of these folks who predict the market are guessing intelligently. They might have some several metrics they are using on like the rates at which wallets are being created, rate of exchanges being opened in every country, etc. So these claims are not entirely non-sense; it depends on the audience though if they would believe it.

Guessing intelligently means that they made studies that would back up their predictions and there are times when these predictions actually come close to the movement. But with a market as volatile as this, with movements coming randomly, any prediction, whether intelligent or not, carry the same weight.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

Yes, of course we as cryptocurrency users must avoid the price prediction, so we are not surprised if the coin price we have on the market goes down. And sometimes that can make us hurt.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

We have to avoid market prices because my prediction is unclear and always brings negative things. And also sometimes hurts, so it's natural that we must avoid unclear predictions
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

in order to always be able to make a profit in trading in this field you should not easily believe in other people's predictions about market price movements that will occur in the near future, I agree if we listen to predictions can make us only be an audience because believing in predictions can make us feel hesitate to make a decision
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

Forecasting is not a thankful business, when those who have not received a profit from the forecast will blame you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chipsermans

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

The market fluctuates a lot and therefore it is important to make sure you read and predict.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

Because we know that in the market there are no serious companies with large investments that could give the market stability. At the moment the market is very volatile and the forecasts do, this is an unreliable business.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

Self study and consequently making one's own prediction is good in my opinion. With that you make your own predictions by studying the trends over a certain period and this could be a great guide to success in trading or long term hodling.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

Sometimes we have to listen to what others say. Because even though their predictions are wrong, we know that we have to make our own predictions. Prediction is sometimes important for me. because I have my own principles. But sometimes predictions can make you fall into the hole. Be careful in predictions. that is my opinion

AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

Prediction is a very important thing in the world of crypto because what will happen next we never know so, we need to depend on ours or others prediction.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

There are lots of predictions coming from the experts and they can be totally opposite one to another. Practically you can not know what to listen. But it is still more than good to keep in touch with those because we can define our own picture about market by using informations from the predictions and combine it with current situation that we can see by daily observation.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:57:35 PM

if I never stay away bro. instead, I will continue to invest in the world of cryiptocurrency. because since investing in the world of cryiptocurrency my economic life has become better than before. therefore I made cryiptocurrency my main business and work

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

Because you do not need to listen to any uncles who do not always tell the truth and their predictions come true.  Many people say lies in order to improve their financial situation.
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:50:53 PM

To my mind, the predictions should be made but they don't give the 100% guarantee that in the future the situation will change. To my mind, you should stay away from the prediction now
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

Quite agree . for long-term predictions similar to that it is not recommended to follow. because it's not necessarily valid. but for daily trading that is read through the analysis of the market chart is very well followed as a comparison with the analysis for short trading.
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

Because it's all nonsense. To predict the situation on the market, crypto currency is almost impossible. Yes, you can try to guess, but no forecaster will give an accurate result, so it is useless to rely on their opinion. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: