Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4701 times)
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

Bitcoin market is unpredictable. We even don't know what is value by tomorrow. So we you depending to its prediction. I think risk of investment is more vulnerable and will caused to losing.
That is not accurate in short.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

I seldom depend on other individuals' forecasts, yet I in some cases consider it and watch the outlines endeavoring to comprehend what's happening. You need to understand that cost is a marker of potential issues. I don't trust that there are individuals holding coins worth many thousands USD and not perusing a solitary expectation. It resembles with any diversion that you may have. An auto needs upkeep, a pet needs mind, your speculations isn't an exemption.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

Simply because in cryptos we should expect the unexpected. predictions are nothing but assumptions and there's no assurance that exactly same thing would happen. Believing on other people's prediction would be nonsense. Just stick with holding and make yourself assumption based on the situation in the market in order to avoid regret on believing to other people.

phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:06:26 AM

Hello!!!
For me the project is the core to me developing my Bitcoin!
Listening is for more experience !!!
Predictions may be wrong, but wrong or true, it is a decision of yourself and should respect it !!!
Because that's my guess !!!
Be my!!!
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:27:03 AM

Market prediction must be avoided by all means. If one want to have the best of opportunities around Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin, he or she must not look into what market prediction has to say. They might fix a particular price for a coin or Bitcoin at certain period but what if the price doesn't materialize? It's going to be a disappointment to them. One shouldn't go with the waves of market prediction
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

be a traders is very hard for me, why? when i want to have some capital to buy some bitcoin or other coin for investment, i don't know when is the good time to buy it, so i makes some predictions about the price of that coin, and it is very hard because maybe our predictions is not accurate and we can wrong because our predictions is not accurate

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:38:23 AM

be a traders is very hard for me, why? when i want to have some capital to buy some bitcoin or other coin for investment, i don't know when is the good time to buy it, so i makes some predictions about the price of that coin, and it is very hard because maybe our predictions is not accurate and we can wrong because our predictions is not accurate
if you continue the predicting of the price of the cryptocurrency in the market you might turn into the regrets. why? we know how hurts if we think in one thing that it's happening but in the reality, the opposite happen. if you predict and gone wrong your predictiin it can be give you an stressed. we know how big money invest in here so if you gone wrong I am sure big money loss you.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:38:31 AM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.

I believe that prediction is not something that we could trust to or we can rely to since it is just base on others opinion. Although it is a kind of true for some reason if and only if they manage to get a reliable source. But then, all alone, no one can do so and publicise those for it is also their own risk that will be accounted for.
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:40:00 AM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

Finally

Yes, we should listen to our reason and our analytical mind. Because the greatest thing of a successful investor is to be consistent with what they have done and never lose that trust. This is one of the secret of success of each person and we need to learn it.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:44:16 AM

Most predictions are just guesses especially the ones that come from newbies and common crypto users. To follow predictions, make sure it is coming from crypto experts who base their predictions on tangible analysis. Aside this, it is better you perform the study yourself and come out with your own predictions and follow.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

We are often predicted by other traders to make changes to our portfolio. That proves you have no confidence in your portfolio and you are on the way to failure.
I advise investors now, believe in your voice and put your faith in it. you will succeed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:33:43 AM

Quite agree . for long-term predictions similar to that it is not recommended to follow. because it's not necessarily valid. but for daily trading that is read through the analysis of the market chart is very well followed as a comparison with the analysis for short trading.

what an investor needs are confidence and remain patient in dealing with problems, doing what you believe will provide benefits. don't just be quiet and look. the key must be with practice, examine in investing
Sonamziv_99

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:40:27 AM

This is advertise is theoretical and that is the reason many are trusting these forecasts particularly on the off chance that it originated from a well known individual who made wealth through contributing. There's not all that much in the event that you'll get yourself begin trusting these expectations, what you have to do is have your forecast on where the market is going. Since they are digging in for the long haul, you should begin breaking down so you'll begin contingent upon your own particular market examination in the wake of perusing outlines and thinking about the news too.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:31 AM

if you continue the predicting of the price of the cryptocurrency in the market you might turn into the regrets. why? we know how hurts if we think in one thing that it's happening but in the reality, the opposite happen. if you predict and gone wrong your predictiin it can be give you an stressed. we know how big money invest in here so if you gone wrong I am sure big money loss you.
i also think and believe for that if you are not go out of predicting price your expectation vs. the reality may ever have to sucks your for so better be as a person that have their own perspective in seeing the market by your own way of knowing this for.
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:26 AM

I never stay off from prediction because in this crypto market we fully depend on prediction. But prediction and rumor are different we should predict and avoid rumors.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:25:02 AM

I do not believe in all kinds of predictions, especially when it comes to bitcoin prices, I prefer to do a strategy to get more profit than just busy myself with other people's predictions
KithK

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

the prediction cannot exceed the reality. Cuz it's just the result of the past. What we analyze and what we can tell is based on caoes theory
trongdanhmtk3

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

A bitcoin investor who can not grasp and guess the situation is a failed investor
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

Seriously market prediction finished my funds. I followed some predictions by so called professional traders and got burnt so badly  .  I have cone to realize that no one k of the market trends and I have learnt to watch the market by myself and enter when I feel it's okay for me  the get out when I feel it's okay.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:49:43 AM

Finally

do not follow predictions, follow yourself, if you are incited with predictions then you are trapped, so you only need to have the confidence to buy and sell them when you are sure. this is just a matter of selling and buying it is not necessary to follow people's suggestions or predictions given by people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: