Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4694 times)
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

a lot of traders thought that after they enter the market, crypto currency will make a lot of money! But they did not expect bitcoin to behave differently! it's very hard to guess what will happen tomorrow with Bitcoin
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

I don't agree with you. I think forecasts are important in order to buy bitcoin cheaper. Otherwise, there is a risk to buy it on top (as many did in December)
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

Prediction is quite essential in bitcoin market as without prediction, the market may not succeed. However, you need to make your statistical plans and your target so that you know where you are going according to your analysis and how well is your technical study and fundamental concepts. All these are fundamental prerequisites to market predictions.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:35:35 AM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.

Sometime market prediction can lead peoples to a wrong way. Some peoples may use it for their own benefits.
For example the prediction made by mcafee, you know that his prediction is not true at all.
Prediction is good, but if you only rely on it, you cannot gain profit.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:29:44 AM

yes you are right I agree with you, all predictions in several groups on the telegram or anywhere will definitely experience errors and surely you will be stuck in their signal because they have a system to buy first after that they will sell it quickly and eventually you get stuck at expensive prices.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
princestan

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:32:08 AM

Prediction is part of any currency trading, but its now left for the trader to follow instincts.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:16:05 AM

be a traders is very hard for me, why? when i want to have some capital to buy some bitcoin or other coin for investment, i don't know when is the good time to buy it, so i makes some predictions about the price of that coin, and it is very hard because maybe our predictions is not accurate and we can wrong because our predictions is not accurate
Prediction is just previous words, thus definitely it can go wrong or true. To me, something is highly fluctuating like bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, we need to have ‘’prediction’’.  Crypto market    based on speculation, so the prediction is pretty necessary for someone to take the next plan or strategy. However, I advise you not to believe in prediction totally because indeed it’s an unsure words. Especially, you shouldn’t depend on others prediction without any research. In a nutshell, observing the market and analyzing it, then taking a prediction for current situation is really crucial in crypto.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

online market is a necessity for the world community and it is seen from its very rapid development. bitcoin has a value that can be the basis of values that can be applied to all fields including as a means of payment. I believe bitcoin and some crypto will be used more as a payment tool in the future because of its nature and its broad benefits to market online.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

online market is a necessity for the world community and it is seen from its very rapid development. bitcoin has a value that can be the basis of values that can be applied to all fields including as a means of payment. I believe bitcoin and some crypto will be used more as a payment tool in the future because of its nature and its broad benefits to market online.
It is called prediction because it is not sure go happen, so then we really need to stay off from prediction. We need to study hard and put some basis on our own way of understanding crypto without any comment or suggestion to others that is the same rank as we are today . We need to collect some more learnings from the old member to male it a basis to believe on some prediction. But it is all depend on our own decision and they cannot stop is from doing what we wanted to do on our holdings.
Natalie656Rogers

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:04:25 AM

I think all predictions are subjective and should only be referenced. The decision is still yours.
rancakadu

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:07:12 AM

Also majority of the crypto trades are based on short term predictions. If people stop predicting/speculating bitcoin's price, the market movement will be halted and the growth will be stopped. Bitcoin is largely a speculative asset. Without prediction, nothing will be achieved.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

Thanks for the great advice, people always speculate with little or no facts. It is high time, we concentrate on what the actual facts are and not to concentrate on baseless predictions.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

I agree with you. I am in touch with stock market from many years. I see in market sometime fake prediction announce for increase in price. By this some get profit and others suffer. It is like a scam. Same situation is here. So don't be foolish. Buy coins with the power of hold and use your own mind.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.

I totally agree on this , well an exchange of idea within a group of crypto traders/enthusiast is healthy
but to just rely your actions on their speculation and prediction is a major risk in your investment...
There's definitely a thing in the cryptocurrency world where everyone has to pretend to know everything,
i hate this part right here. Its okay to admit you dont know it all its okay to ask for others opinion but to lessen the risk and self blaming on your decision making ,you should do your own research as well.

Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

I'm thinking that every market prediction is based upon the opinion of particular person so it is having a chance to be non successful. And because of that you cannot trust it 100%.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:37:33 PM

I think all predictions are subjective and should only be referenced. The decision is still yours.

If you believe all the predictions about the market, you will finally lose. I do not remember when even an expert gave us right prognoses about the cryptocurrency prices.
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

Yes predictions may fail but if you try to think things logically you will understand it. I stayed away from predictions for quite sometime now. It makes you expect things and then if the predictions didn't come true you will lose a lot of self confidence.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

when i was very new in trading crypto, I use to join so many prediction pages on telegram and many of them have large number of subscribers. they will always give a date to pump a targeted crypto mostly on bittrex. at first I thought I have found what I am looking for so I do follow them but later I discover these groups are using traders as a bait. they must have invested huge amount of money before calling out a particular token. these groups are so coordinated that ones a group share a coin other too share the same coin in order to get large numbers of traders as bait.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

Predictions and  market speculations are always there,we can't avoid them and besides most people are depending on the market speculations whether the price will fall or rise even though it is mostly all are wrong and gives false hope to others..Predictions are already part in crypto market.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:51:49 AM

Simply the predictions are just prepared by someone who think that they are expert here but no expert in prediction,some times it is lucky but not all the times it is going to happen so invest based on your predictions it may give more benefits than other's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: