Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4701 times)
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.
when considering the market of the cryptocurrecy, one has to be guided both in thoughts and in actions as the consequences of listening to someone is to be carried alone if you tend to consider the predictions, no matter how the prediction goes, always do your own research yourself

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

Finally

when considering the market of the cryptocurrecy, one has to be guided both in thoughts and in actions as the consequences of listening to someone is to be carried alone if you tend to consider the predictions, no matter how the prediction goes, always do your own research yourself
Market prediction can really affect the proper way of decisioning on the feild it is the nimber one factor that can really make the people around become more panic because of this prediction. We need to make fucos and be vegelant on th recurrent price for is to gain.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

It seems like I don't agree, whatever the conditions. We need predictions before we decide, what steps we must take in trading. Without predictions, it's like we are walking in the dark, without any lighting
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

Prediction don't work, even if most of the people have a same idea. This is what I have experienced since I git involved in the cryptocurrencies market. Whales determine the prices.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:11:16 PM

Yea that's right, predictions are not perfect, most people depends solely on other people's predictions and act on it without making personal researches.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

now the market is already falling and growth is already becoming more predictable, as traders from the traditional market enter the market, and they behave in crypto as predicted by the schedules
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:55:17 PM

I don't ever take people's predictions seriously, they're not reliable.
Always make researches before taking any action.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

I agree that predictions can be wrong and you never know what the future has prepared for us. To my mind, it is much better to live today and do like you feel. Sure that you can listen to the expert opinion but believe it is not always right
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

very ture about market prediction. if one is not careful with market prediction, you may run at great loss. i have experienced this before where i followed market prediction for long and ended up making a huge loss which i later regretted bitterly. market prediction is indeed bad

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

Finally

Yes! you are absolutely right. Already many times I watched the news make a boom, people started buying coins and they started falling heavily. This manipulation of whales over ordinary users. Or the news came out, bitcoin began to grow, and then this news was denied. Know this, already passed.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

I think it is not avoiding market predictions, but just trying not to want to be closer to the situation. because sometimes it can panic. not a hypocrite if someone wants to know more about the development of the market. rather than having to see a movie on TV.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:54:55 PM

Most of the Prediction sites which are giving prediction as nothing but they are trying to sell their coins to the users, so that they can get out of that coin and other should make loss. So it is always good to do first research of the coin project and value and then do trading or investment on it.

Sentinel211

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:06:37 AM

Prediction is one of the rules of the game: no trading is possible without it. But if you rely too heavily on it, you're giving your assets away to those who apply common sense instead of speculation/prediction Cool
AfterHot542

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:12:26 AM

Because this market is beyond prediction and it happens that you expect some this but some times you got more than your expectation ans some times nothing.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

Yes predictions may fail but if you try to think things logically you will understand it. I stayed away from predictions for quite sometime now. It makes you expect things and then if the predictions didn't come true you will lose a lot of self confidence.

These predictions turn out to be untrue in most of the cases, so I do not see any reason to believe them. Try to make your analysis of the situation yourself, and do not trust the rumors.
ailyn46

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

Finally

The best way to make your own better decision is experience out on investing your money. Thus, don`t be a perfect investor and listening to the prediction of other people while neglecting self assessment and consideration. The better way is to discover it on your own and develop it own your own too. If failed for the first time, used this experience as a leverage to sustain next investment and be successful investor.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

I am on the other side of your ideas, staying off from market prediction might cause you lost some brilliant thought and the potential development of the market. Indeed, it is sometimes wrong but people went to certain surveys and  a lot of possibilities before make a prediction. It won't harm you to be learn a little from those things, just choose carefully what to read and what not to
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

Finally

That is right thats why I stay off from market prediction because sometimes in makes me expect.We dont need to believe any of them because they are just opinions and thoughts from other people. The market is not in a good condition so there were so many predictions that will come up.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

Predictions are the other type of rumors and it all depends upon the fake persons who don't have any connection with the reality, people make their
 predictions  just boost or to react for their own interest not for the community so it is better to stay off from predictions.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Supremacy1

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:17:20 PM

Predictions are sometimes correct and goes wrong many times , but it is a basic thing to learn and use to succeed in bitcoin trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: