Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:08:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4701 times)
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:31:06 AM

While it is true that you will not let prediction decide what you will next for your bitcoin or with your life but somehow it also helps you just anticipate what's gonna happen next, off course you have your own mind to decide what to do and you have your own intuition to somehow discern what would possible be happen..if we just depend on the market we will end up devastated and fail.. so make our own discernment.

juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:36:07 AM

In my view, avoiding the rumors is true because investor Nicolas Darvas has failed so many times to hear rumors. That made him lose his mind and lose his basic investment strategy. So I hope everyone recognizes this lesson to avoid failures.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Exclusives

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:47:46 AM

Predictions and speculations are needed, even experts continue to monitor and analyze markets to try to predict market prices.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:36:54 AM

because I think market predictions only apply to new traders in the crypto currency field, I better do my own research and do my own strategy when I will invest in one of the coins
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:12:57 AM

because for me you have to predict it for sure that you know how the tokens or coins run into the market. Because all investors are thinking first before entering the market and all who hold the token market value predicts before prediction before sales
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:25:35 AM

Predictions and speculations are needed, even experts continue to monitor and analyze markets to try to predict market prices.

Prediction and analysis from others needed for second opion. Every time we want make speculation on market, we must be having our own prediction and analysis, second opinion needed because its make our analysis more accurate
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:29:36 AM

I very rarely trust the forecasts. Because any forecast is just a guess. As everything will be in reality, no one knows for sure. I always thought it better to think with my head
Hunusubuturi

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:50:02 AM

I think it is better if we can collect some prediction as our guide to determine the target price especially if we can get an image about where the price or the trends want to go in the next few hours.
Kingathur

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:30:51 AM

You are absolutely right. Already many times I watched the news make a boom, people started buying coins and they started falling heavily. This manipulation of whales over ordinary users. Or the news came out, bitcoin began to grow, and then this news was denied.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.

Prediction has only encouraged panic sellers to dump at low price to those that really understand how the market works. Most of the prediction channels arejust to benefit themselves.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.
Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)
Finally
I trust it would be simply better on the off chance that you remain off from market prediction in case you're into a long haul hold. Predictions are just speculations and assumptions. Never depend on what is posted via web-based networking media from one individual speculation about on what to happen to BTC in the market. I like to complete a procedure to get more benefit than simply bustling myself with other individuals' predictions.
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:05:05 AM

We should not put too much faith in predictions. It may be right or it may be wrong. And as an investor, we should limit investment incorrectly. Be confident with your decision and invest it with strategies that fit the market situation.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

Cryptomarket is too difficult to predict and every news can easily damage or build everything.
I think everyone starts to realize that predictions are powerless. So we must be sure of our own analysis.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

Finally

That is right, we must not depend on predictions because predictions can be wrong. It can also lead into high expectations. Predictions are just thoughts, opinions, or ideas. It depends on you if you are going to believe those. But you may regret something in the end if ever. So be careful and wise.

ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:16:36 AM

what's the use of market predictions? it's just a speculation and I think it's just nonsense. Bitcoin can never be predicted by anyone.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

Prediction have an impact on the price. I don't rely on others prediction.  I invest on my own research regularly. Unaware investors depend on rumor or other prediction.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

There are two reasons first of all it is totally an unpredictable subject and secondly wrong prediction can make big damage and we have to pay big penalty for wrong prediction.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:06:19 AM

In my opinion, if you accept to participate in the stock market, you must learn to decide and accept the risks and mistakes that you have made. Because the market is hard to predict, it fluctuates constantly, so try to believe in yourself and make the right decision to make a good profit. No one can foresee the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

We can know and think if many prediction are correct how many people become rich person just few time, but there are not one could know prediction of bitcoin or some altcoin price. we can analyze about altcoin price day by day.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

Prediction have an impact on the price. I don't rely on others prediction.  I invest on my own research regularly. Unaware investors depend on rumor or other prediction.
Yes it have an impact but we should not rely on it because prediction are sometimes make to manipulate a price on which can cause us a losses and also the market are too hard to predict because its movements are based on the demands. Doing own research is very important for everyone because it serves us a guide to continuously hold a certain coin that could give us a huge profit in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: