Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4700 times)
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

There are many scammers nowadays, and most of them are from traders. Stay away from prediction something in some trading, like they will offer you a perfect trade signals and you will pay them. That is really hard for everybody, it is really really risky, you should keep away on that kind of platform.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

In General these forecasts are a headache.I have never done this and I will not do it.I believe in cryptocurrency and I don't really care how much it costs.My goal is not to get rich as soon as possible.
dtpman

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

prediction is not sure thing but we have learn about market
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

In General these forecasts are a headache.I have never done this and I will not do it.I believe in cryptocurrency and I don't really care how much it costs.My goal is not to get rich as soon as possible.

Well are you sure that your goal is not to get rich very soon? Because a lot of us here have same goals in life, and this is to become rich with the use of cryptocurrencies.
GreenRydia

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

I agree with many guys, I personally never guess what will happen to the course bitcoin, bitcoin is very unstable, and it's hard to guess what the price will be, it depends very much on the news. It also depends very much on how big players will behave themselves, they will buy or sell a large volume.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

There are so many predictions this year are wrong. So I do not believe in it anymore and it is better for us to work out how to be able to learn exactly what the possibilities are.
We can find out what prices can happen depending on the development of the crypto currency. If it is a good idea, it will definitely increase the demand and can be a result of price hikes.

I agree, where when I see some predictions and coin signals and I apply it to trading, it makes me worse off, until I conclude that predictions and coin signals will lead us to one point and they will take another point. I am currently learning from market trends and analysis because it is more profitable than others
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

First of all, we must rely on ourselves, we ourselves must be able to analyze the current market. Because, blindly believing that the predictions of other people will prove to be right, it is dangerous for our money
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

We should not put too much faith in predictions. It may be right or it may be wrong. And as an investor, we should limit investment incorrectly. Be confident with your decision and invest it with strategies that fit the market situation.

Its true, we should assume prediction is second opinion. Every investment we made, its should based on our analysis not others people analysis or prediction. Research before making investment will minimizing risk on our investment

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Ayohafees

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

One of the properties of a good trader is ability to predict the movement of the market. But it may not be really advisable to make prediction during sharp uptrend or sharp downtrend because most predictions made at this period seems not to work out fine.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

yes you should be able to stay away from the predictions in the exchange place because the conditions of the bitcoin and some cryptocurrency prices have movements that are very difficult to predict and when you believe the prediction in the market is almost inaccurate.
topsyze

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

Many people fell victim of this and as such lost there funds due to incomplete information before making predictions.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

Price prediction has always been part of this market and I think they add to the rise and fall of the market. People can act on predictions such that they rush into the market. It wouldn't be always right but it guides one's decision.

kehed90

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

Prediction is very important to know market conditions, without predictions we will be confused to analyze market conditions. Sometimes the prediction itself is needed for us to speculate.
Joe103

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.
You are very right. Even some of the market predictions are misleading.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

In the conditions of constant market manipulation, any forecasting becomes meaningless. Therefore, the market needs regulation and, after it, the inflow of large capital.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

Trading is not a game of luck.
A combination of technical analysis, chart movements, project development and updates, and expected announcements can give a trader an idea of the direction the market would take. It is not always accurate, but nothing is certain in cryptocurrency.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

yes you should be able to stay away from the predictions in the exchange place because the conditions of the bitcoin and some cryptocurrency prices have movements that are very difficult to predict and when you believe the prediction in the market is almost inaccurate.
well, sometimes predictions like that will only make a loss. one thing I suggest, when you have gotten a big enough profit, take it, don't wait for another opportunity with predictions that can make you greedy.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bocah cilik

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

Trading is based on predictions, without predicting the opportunity to gain profits or receive future losses will be difficult to calculate.
Prediction is needed to make choices. Without predictions, one will find it difficult to determine what goals and steps he will take and face later.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

I have personally made many prediction based on the situation on ground then, but none of my prediction work. Mostly my predictions is all about price increment after a period of time but does not follows. one thing we must know is that prediction is also part of this market because some happened exactly the way it was predicted.

izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.

Very strange position. I so understood that you advise people to bet on luck. You can not do it this way. To earn in this market one must have good knowledge, including the ability to conduct technical and fundamental analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: