Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4695 times)
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

they have a system to buy in advance after that they will sell it quickly and finally you are stuck with expensive prices because all predictions in several groups on the telegram or anywhere will definitely experience errors and surely you will get stuck in their signal
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:52:12 AM

Very often, forecasts of well-known analysts are made for the purpose of market manipulation.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

Predictions are the basis of trading on which decision are made. There is no sure thing in crypto trading and all things are base on speculations from traders and analyst.
what you say in your opinion is very precise predictions about crypto currencies are very difficult for its certainty here it takes confidence and trust in what we invest
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

Predictions are speculations. It may happen or it may not, that's why we call it prediction. Predictions make the market moving, if not because of it, there will be no transactions that will happen in the market, people will not buy and sell their coins and tokens. We will not assume high price that may happen in the market that will push us to hold our coins  as well as the dips and fall of it.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

I think the market prediction is important, because if without market predictions we will use what is a reference for trading, although sometimes the predictions are far from reality, but at least we have a picture even though it is not appropriate.
yes we have to stay away from market predictions because the market is unpredictable. the market is flucfuative which can rise and fall quickly without us knowing it. and we must always see developments in market prices if we want to invest.
WillyZ
Copper Member

Activity: 143

Crypto24Radio.com ❤️

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

Lol, isn't predicting the market the key aspect when making your investment decisions? When you invest in an asset, you believe the value of it will increase, right? That's already predicting it's future value. Yes, predictions can be wrong, that's a risk, but investing is a risky business and that's just a nature of it.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ www.crypto24radio.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
☀️☀️☀️ Best Crypto Radio out there - All crypto, all blockchain, all the time 24/7 ☀️☀️☀️
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:13:23 AM

because not all market predictions are accurate or 100% sure to happen, more people calling themselves are "experts" and trying hard to analyse the whole graph to predict what will happens next in it price in the markets, therefore the prediction in on their own knowledge that not in the field, i also have a prediction about my holdings to assure that i will not lost profits everyday. so stay off from markets predictions and make your own prediction for the sake of your coins.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

I used to read and believe some predictions of some crypto analysts when I was still a newbie in this forum and in cryptocurrency trading. Many of them are well-known personalities in the crypto world but none of their predictions came true. Predictions and speculations are part of trading, whether it is in cryptocurrency, stocks or forex but believing it blindly is not good because no one can really predict what will happen in the future. Study and monitor the market instead and always updated on price movements.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

I think the forecasts give a General opinion around some of the events and their viewing gives you an overall picture can be useful
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

forecasts may be good, but don't need to listen to each of them and you need to pay attention to the total information
fortuner

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

indeed we must make sure in making decisions without becoming a speculator, but if the analysis is done by experts I still believe it
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I do agree with you there are lots of disadvantages when you keep up with the prediction market it make you lose hope easily and would want to panic and make a very drastic decision so this topic is very helpful to everyone on this platform
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

We need a prediction because in this case prediction is very important without that you may don't know all about in the market prediction is helps us to know what will be happen tomorrow or in the future. That you will be your asset someday we all know in the market place prices are incraesing tomorrow and on another day it will fall down so i think prediction is very important in market place.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

Forecasts are very interesting to understand and I always read them, especially if they come from an authoritative source. But of course you shouldn't believe them 100 % . It's all just speculation.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

If you don't join with markets speculation it does mean that your out of tune but not to the point where implications of your thought wants you to recommend to doubt and trust the market prediction. As the market price doesn't have stability of value so do you must not put an stable, thinking, 50/50 make it balance, because if you end up not engaging then tell us to what would be the deepest reason why not to involve with it?  

brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

We are in a market of predictions and everything is done based on speculations and without predictions the market will be stagnant. However, I have decided to keep calm, hold my cryptocurrencies and not follow any predictions until I am satisfied that the market is stable.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

It is really difficult to work on the bitcoin market without any prediction by your side table. There is always that possibility that the said prediction might come true just as it might not.

As what many would always say, what do you have to lose should you entertain a prediction or two? Yes it could end up wrong, but what if it turns out to be right? Then we just missed a golden opportunity.

Yes, i think that our decisions should never be based on predictions alone, yet, if the prediction came from a reliable source or a trusted personality in the world of bitcoin then considering it might not be so bad.

So i guess the more important thing here is to entertain predictions from the experts and trusted faces, ensuring your source is trustworthy is always a best practice.
Instely

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

Sadly, speculation is something inherent to the trading system and it's very clear here in the cryptospace. I say sadly because even a nonsense
shitcoin with no use in any real life scenario can get to high prices just by tons of people who doesn't know what they are investing on but doing
it anyway just because they heard someone saying that it's going to grow big in the long term.

Join the Blockchain Revolution with Chainzilla! -  https://discordapp.com/invite/rhkgTrv
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

We are in a market of predictions and everything is done based on speculations and without predictions the market will be stagnant. However, I have decided to keep calm, hold my cryptocurrencies and not follow any predictions until I am satisfied that the market is stable.

Stagnant? How? Predictions don't affect the market movements unless people heed them and with different predictions here and there, i'd say it's not going to have a significant effect as to make the market stagnant.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

Predictions could be right sometimes but I trust only my intuition and studying of situation on the market

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: