Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4695 times)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

I don't take into account any market predictions and 100% holding a nice leveraged long position currently and ain't selling that soon.

There are other projects out there that have a lot more ROI potential but BTC will spike again very soon.

However, if you want to shoot for 10x or more you need to look for other projects.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

In today's increasingly sharp price reduction situation, it is better for us to stay away from market predictions, because market predictions will affect our minds and make us disappointed, which in the end we have no confidence in what we have to do in response to falling prices this. The best now is to continue to believe that bitcoin will rise in price and be patient in waiting for price increases that we will ultimately benefit through bitcoin investment.
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

In my opinion. we don't need to stay away from market predictions. however, we must monitor market conditions continuously or in real time. so we can get the actual news about crypto conditions in the trade market. because now crypto is very vulnerable and prices are so volatile that we must monitor market conditions without rejecting predictions.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

market predictions can sometimes make us lose confidence and end up taking risks that could hurt us in investing, that's when prices are falling, I try to stay away from market predictions and stay focused on the goals I will sell when I make a profit. Making prediction is not good idea for the cryptocurrency. If you are doing it everyday and looking for the price as a marker is you only lose your time. Because it's better to create some strategy about long time holding then looking for better moment when to sell.

you say right if we think we want high market prices if we don't meet our expectations, we will not be confident so we move away from market prices which are now declining and I am sure this year bitcoin cannot rise again maybe next year can be more good from this year
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

Market predictions can be your guide during the trends of price in the market. This predictions may not be true until it hit the price since price can be go wrong. We should also consider in observing the market status on how we can earn profit.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.
Well there are many types of predictions and these types predictions affects on whether you will believe it or not. The main reason why we need to believe in predictions is that it is the core of bitcoin. There are this short term predictions and these predictions helps investors and traders on when to invest or buy and when to sell. These are the type of predictions that we should adhere. It may be off sometimes but in more common, it is happens. The other type, the vague one and the long term one, that's where we should avoid.
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

Finally

I do not see the predictions as true as you say that and even if it's true, it's not 100% sure, and you should not follow the predictions either It's just a trick that will pull you along. You should stick to your stance when playing  Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

you have point though but how do we study the market without predictions? Everything is based on predictions. Even sometimes science is based on predictions and so I think they're good. We've just got to be very careful and make good choices out of predictions
Exactly, there have been several circumstances when predictions have come to pass. Just as weather forecast, it is not always the case that whatever is predicted will surely come to pass. In as much as we shouldn't give all our attention to it, it is worth noting that sometimes predictions can be really helpful in decision making.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

you have point though but how do we study the market without predictions? Everything is based on predictions. Even sometimes science is based on predictions and so I think they're good. We've just got to be very careful and make good choices out of predictions
Exactly, there have been several circumstances when predictions have come to pass. Just as weather forecast, it is not always the case that whatever is predicted will surely come to pass. In as much as we shouldn't give all our attention to it, it is worth noting that sometimes predictions can be really helpful in decision making.

many types of predictions can be monitored, the worst possibility for short-term predictions because the fud that occurs makes the analysis uncertain. But this is only a matter of taste and I choose to continue monitoring it.

Perhaps what OP means is to be a hodler, predictions can make a market reaction and it must be done if you don't want the price to become very out of control.
tonlong

Activity: 726

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

In terms of investor confidence in the crypto market, i think we can keep away from market expectations. Because it will help us to have objective and honest view of the existence of the property that we are holding. Avoid the case of investors fall into the cycle of illusion of price and lead to failure. I accept the predictions from the market must go with it is selective and have their own opinion.
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

I like the idea that as an investor, one need not to pay much attention to price predictions for some reasons other than what you actually suggested. I think it reduces ones ability to study and understand the market himself. It will just let one act based on others understanding of the market and this cannot guarantee success.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

I think Technical and Fundamental analysis is one form of predicting how the market will go.

If you are saying that we should not do this, then I disagree. This is how traders profit from any market. By predicting how the market trend will go tomorrow, putting position today. Without it we will be pointing on something that we don't know, betting or gambling in the market.

So that is why predicting is normal and is needed.
aprian24

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

Predictions from the bitcoin market. Without predictions, maybe the market will fail and maybe also succeed because our predictions don't know what will happen and we invest in bitcoin because we believe that the value of bitcoin will be high in the future. That in my opinion predicts.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:58:02 PM

Predictions so far have helped support the survival of cryptocurrency. The existence of predictions, we may follow them, and we may just ignore them. It has provided us choices. It's fine as long as you don't make predictions confuse you. We also cannot completely abandon the existing predictions, because even though it is a prediction, but if it is mass produced, the impact will also be seen and can change the market flow.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

I agree with you . We must make investment decisions in our own opinion. But before you do that you should refer to the opinions of many investors. They have experience and investment strategies for market situations. So do not always keep your decision without listening to any ideas.

Finn Bery

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:10:11 AM

As the fluctuation of bitcoin's price is unpredictable . No one can exactly predict , so just stay off from market predition
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

I think that the market should rely only on their own knowledge and do not listen to pseudo traders who take money for forecasts.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

agree , especially with trading signal type that give everyone infromation for coin pump , they do that just for their own businnes and if we join it we get loss
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

Finally

I do not see any prerequisites for significant growth. Events with exchanges in China, a possible ban on mining in the same place, the upcoming hard fork, all this does not particularly stimulate the course, in my opinion.
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

Prediction is the core of bitcoin market. Without prediction, entire market is bound to fail. We invest in bitcoins because we believe that the value of bitcoin will be high in future. That's one kind of prediction.

Also majority of the crypto trades are based on short term predictions. If people stop predicting/speculating bitcoin's price, the market movement will be halted and the growth will be stopped. Bitcoin is largely a speculative asset. Without prediction, nothing will be achieved.
what you are saying is very true if we look at the market chart, fear and panic may experience loss in investing, holding back not away I think we should be able to take advantage of the opportunities we get in making a profit in investing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: