Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:33:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167690 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

Bittrex is a good example how an exchange destroys itself.

They had the most volume and more than billions dollars daily but they started to give the shittiest service out there and look at the volume right now.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

They had the most volume and more than billions dollars daily but they started to give the shittiest service out there and look at the volume right now.

You're correçt, bittrex service levels are in the toilet, but their biggest fuckup to date has been freezing accounts from existing customers without any warning about changes to terms of service ... that is unforgivable!
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

You're correçt, bittrex service levels are in the toilet, but their biggest fuckup to date has been freezing accounts from existing customers without any warning about changes to terms of service ... that is unforgivable!

+1 this is unacceptable ~ anyone left in crypto who trusts these pirates besides CNBC ? ? ? :\ meh

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:55:41 PM

Don't use bittrex.

I made a deposit of aprox 10K USD in crypto and because of their technical problems the deposit didn't get credited as usual.

Now they tell me that they have to manually check it and that it could take a month or more and this if it finally gets credited, maybe I "lose" my coins, they don't assure me that it will be credited even having blockchain tx id proof.WTF

This is unacceptable, avoid this exchange at all costs.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

Don't use bittrex.

I made a deposit of aprox 10K USD in crypto and because of their technical problems the deposit didn't get credited as usual.

Now they tell me that they have to manually check it and that it could take a month or more and this if it finally gets credited, maybe I "lose" my coins, they don't assure me that it will be credited even having blockchain tx id proof.WTF

That's a very heavy accusation there and a big amount of money you lost. Do you have screen shots of your back and forth conversation with the Bittrex support team stating what you just posted? I never had deposits problem with Bittrex before, only out-going transfer of Altcoins to another exchange site but incoming deposits? That's weird. Hope you get that issue resolved as soon as possible.
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

Don't use bittrex.

That's a very heavy accusation there and a big amount of money you lost. Do you have screen shots of your back and forth conversation with the Bittrex support team stating what you just posted? I never had deposits problem with Bittrex before, only out-going transfer of Altcoins to another exchange site but incoming deposits? That's weird. Hope you get that issue resolved as soon as possible.

Yes, I never had problems till 3 days ago.

I have proof of my conversations and blockchain tx id which I'm not posting for now.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
ykntr

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

How can I withdraw BTC with QR code at bitcoin atm ?
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

Do you mean you want to withdraw your funds in Bittrex through a Bitcoin ATM? I don't think there's an option to scan the QR code where you want to move your funds (Bitcoin ATM) and withdraw. You need to move your BTC funds to your mobile wallet first then from that point you can withdraw to a Bitcoin ATM since you can scan a QR code from your mobile wallet. 
gembitz

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

Don't use bittrex.

THEY EVEN DELISTED BITCOIN-INSTANT[ B T I ] WITHOUT WARNING +

THEN THEY MALICIOUSLY DELISTED MAZACOIN [ MAZA ] ~A COIN BACKED BY NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBAL LEADERS!!!!

===> WHY IS BITTREX BILL ACTING LIKE A RADICAL ANTI-AMERICAN COMMUNIST Huh <====

==== *AVOID BITTREX AT ALL COSTS* =====

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
ykntr

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

Do you mean you want to withdraw your funds in Bittrex through a Bitcoin ATM? I don't think there's an option to scan the QR code where you want to move your funds (Bitcoin ATM) and withdraw. You need to move your BTC funds to your mobile wallet first then from that point you can withdraw to a Bitcoin ATM since you can scan a QR code from your mobile wallet.  

Yes
like bitchain, Coin.Space ??
or
mobile phones read qr code via camera and show the qr code decode.
Then, I got the BTC wallet then input it manually ?
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

Yes
or
I just tried to make a withdrawal a few minutes ago to check if there's an option to scan a QR code but unfortunately there's none, all It asks is enter the BTC address manually where we wan't our funds to end up. So I guess your best option is move your funds first to a mobile wallet like Mycelium then withdraw at a Bitcoin ATM.
ykntr

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

Yes
or
I just tried to make a withdrawal a few minutes ago to check if there's an option to scan a QR code but unfortunately there's none, all It asks is enter the BTC address manually where we wan't our funds to end up. So I guess your best option is move your funds first to a mobile wallet like Mycelium then withdraw at a Bitcoin ATM.

Thank you so much
pfx

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:56:19 AM

For those who might still have their crypto in limbo at Bittrex, I recently managed to get mine back without submitting any additional KYC.

I never submitted documents to Bittrex & held ground on principle of their original policies.

Basically, they will provide you a Jumio jump card (image) that you re-upload to them for every step during the KYC process.

I don't think the card itself actually does anything, it's just a step they claim is required.

I would not be surprised if they refuse to offer this to non-U.S. residents.

I would legally characterize their response as admitting fault.
Lord11

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

What the heck is going on Bittrex? The BTG wallett is in "automated maintenance" since Saturday? They are sitting on my and other people's coins.  Angry Angry Angry
Still the same. And the support is not doing anything, except closing all related tickets without any meaningful work.
If this is not solved in the next coming days, we are going to start serious legal actions (debt collection, company liquidation etc.) against Bittrex Inc.
Until that, we will derate Bittrex on all crypto and scam-review sites.

"Wallet Offline - Awaiting feedback from developers"

Any update on this? Who can solve this issue, who should we contact at Bittrex? Who are the responsibles? Who are those "developers"? We want anwers as we still can not access our coins!
gembitz

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

For those who might still have their crypto in limbo at Bittrex, I recently managed to get mine back without submitting any additional KYC.

I never submitted documents to Bittrex & held ground on principle of their original policies.

Basically, they will provide you a Jumio jump card (image) that you re-upload to them for every step during the KYC process.

I don't think the card itself actually does anything, it's just a step they claim is required.

how did you manage that ? =\ i'm anticipating they get shut down at any minute they are likely insolvent ..?
+ printing their own version of tether will not make the regulators happy.

Bill Shihara knows that SEC lawyers are sharpening blades towards bittrex(cryptsy 2.0) !!

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

how did you manage that ? =\ i'm anticipating they get shut down at any minute they are likely insolvent ..?

Bill Shihara knows that SEC lawyers are sharpening blades towards bittrex(cryptsy 2.0) !!

Bittrex becomes insolvent? I find it nearly impossible as Bittrex should be earning more than enough as they still have millions in daily volume. I did submitted everything as I want my account to be verified last year. I just think that I have nothing to hide and worry so I just complied. 
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

Did you have to request a Jumio jump card (image) through bittrex support, or can you just download one from a publicly available link?
gembitz

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

Bittrex becomes insolvent? I find it nearly impossible as Bittrex should be earning more than enough as they still have millions in daily volume. I did submitted everything as I want my account to be verified last year. I just think that I have nothing to hide and worry so I just complied. 

privacy is important to me and my family ... you need to read and reread satoshis whitepaper and cypherpunks' manifesto then come talk to me.. ~n00bs never listen* . :\

STOP CENSORSHIP!!

gembitz

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:39:35 PM

bittrex will by shut down soon enough >_> let's pray no one else falls for their phishing scam! :\

CaballoGanador

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

bittrex will by shut down soon enough >_> let's pray no one else falls for their phishing scam! :\

why would bittrex shut down? any prove?
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: