Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:59:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin?  (Read 185 times)
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:34:47 AM

Everyone has different exposure, in my opinion for this year the best altcoint is ethereum, many have invested in this ethereum, for other altcoint its development is also good but no one is able to rival ethereum
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

I think the best altcoins to invest to this year are ethereum, litecoin, and NEO. Ethereum is known to be the second most valuable cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. In addition, it also has a current market capitalization of $64.35 billion. Litecoin, on the other hand, is a digital currency like bitcoin which was launched to overcome the shortcomings of bitcoin, giving its buyers a faster transaction speed. Lastly, NEO is the most known crypto in China. It is also is a platform like Ethereum which is designed for developing Decentralized applications (Dapps), Smart contracts and ICOs.

Siberian Husky

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

Everyone has different exposure, in my opinion for this year the best altcoint is ethereum, many have invested in this ethereum, for other altcoint its development is also good but no one is able to rival ethereum
I agree with you I also chose Ethereum, I think Ethereum is the best altcoin I see its development is better than other altcoin and now Ethereum is getting popular so I'm sure the future of Etereum is very bright.
D4smin

Activity: 414
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

Ethereum is not just a coin, but also a technology that goes far beyond our imagination. Most ICOs use the Ethereum Blockchain technology. This is also something else why Ethereum will last a long time.
Bitcoin can still be used as a store of value for traders. Customers pay using altcoin like Dash, convert it to BTC, and save it because BTC controls the market price effectively. Another Altcoin offers a higher risk than BTC at a price that is highly correlated with BTC.Bitcoin and Ethereum, I'm sure it will always be popular.
Hashyou

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

I am now playing a game called Hashworld and it is great because you can get HSC for free just play the game!
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

In my opinion, the best altcoin is LiteCoin. It is strong, perspective and many things are similar to Bitcoins, and it is way cheaper, so you always can afford some of those. As far as i know right now the price is still comfortable.

LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

If you are searching for a good coin to invest with you can try WPP Energy (World Power Production Energy Corporation ) they have several important advanced technologies patents which is used to produce and provide World’s Most Affordable and Efficient 100% Clean Energy !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: