Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or NEO in 5 years  (Read 2502 times)
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

For me ETH or NEO in five years are good to hold.This two alternative coins are the most popular in altcoin but I rather choose Ethereum because it is the queen and second to bitcoin.Ethereum also is the one of a stable alternative coin that is why I invest in.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:20:38 AM

I would go for NEO since holding it gives a gas dividends in the long run and its also a cheaper alternative investment than eth
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:48:53 AM

for the long term over the next five years it seems I prefer to have NEO than ethereum because with NEO having a limited supply I believe that NEO can be a very expensive coin.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

I think ETH will be more successful in five years and hope the prices will be in moon but not in the range of bitcoin.But it is impossible to say what will happen after five years and it is too early for these kind of predictions.If you think that coin will get reach high then invest on both.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
JezaPoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

Ethereum and NEO are two coins that have great potential in the future but in the next 5 years, I prefer NEO, with limited supply I'm sure NEO will become more expensive in the future.
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

Tough tough question. I like eth but I'm a big fan on neo. Both have tremendous potential and it's hard to choose. In such a situation my answer would be "both". I would like to be invested in both so that I won't have to pick and increase my position over time.
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:53:38 AM

After five years, I think they're both on the same level. There is Russia behind ETH. Neo is behind China. These two countries govern the world. What will America do in the future? I think there is a Tezos behind America.
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

Both coins are pretty good as well. I think neo has a bigger potential. if we take a bullish trend neo will show a much bigger rise. But 5 years is a very long time and nobody knows what we will see Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

They are both good in the market with a better future. It will be good to hold both for long term
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:12:26 AM

for myself I would prefer ethereum as a prime choice than neo, but maybe now ethereum and neo can still be juxtaposed because both coins have good potential. but when viewed from the sales volume of coins ethereum still dominate than neo. maybe in the next 5 years ethereum will still be the king of altcoin cryptocurrency.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

If I choose I will hold ethereum for 5 years because this coming years and the next few years ethereum will become very high the price. But neo I think is good also but if we choose better ethereum is best. But if you don't want to do mistake in the future you can invest both ethereum and neo.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

NEO will be thi biggest cryptocurrency in China because China will probably ban all other non-china cryptocurrencies because they cant regulate them.
And Ethereum will be the biggest in the rest of world, hope so  Grin

Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

By 2023, which blockchain will have most likely garnered a higher marketcap? Will ETH retain its lead against NEO? Both of these blockchains are maintained and enhanced by the minds hearts and fingers of legendary developers. Both, ETH's Ethereum Alliance and NEOs relationship with the Chinese government, are testaments of their legitimacy and presumably their long life expectancy.

After countless hours of researching the current conditions and visions of both blockchains, who do you believe will have a higher market value in 2023? Please elaborate on how you have arrived at your conclusion.

Thank you for your time.

Well things with Crypto is that network effects are critical. I mean if you look at the space then you will see that a lot of the newer coins have far better technology when compared to bitcoin, yet it is ectremely unlikely that anyone of thses new coins will ever be able to displace bitcoin owing to its massive community of users and developers.

Taking this view point i think that both will more or less be where they are relative to each other. Of course both are great coins and have massive potential, but i think ether will be able to pretty easily edge out NEO.

Things of course could change very quickly when POS comes out on ether and how successful that may be.  The same for NEO once it decentralizes more( to little right now)

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

This is difficult question, which one will be leader or can Neo pass ethereum at the future we cant know I think, but I prefer Neo for investment this year, I'm waiting good increases from it.

whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

This is difficult question, which one will be leader or can Neo pass ethereum at the future we cant know I think, but I prefer Neo for investment this year, I'm waiting good increases from it.
Yeah, NEO is probably more undervalued than Ethereum and has lower market cap which means that price could grow more than price of Ethereum.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Ethereum looks like better option for now but we don't know if Neo make an attack in the future. Right now their ICO ratings, volume, price, options are smaller than Ethereum network.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

I can express it very clearly. NEO will be bigger after 5 years. ETH has a lot of problems. NEO constantly improves itself.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

tonyosa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

Ethereum in my honest opinion. ETH will be bigger than almost every altcoin in the market.The driving force is the fact that it is constantly being improved upon. NEO will make significant progress if the China lifts ban on crypto
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

By 2023, which blockchain will have most likely garnered a higher marketcap? Will ETH retain its lead against NEO? Both of these blockchains are maintained and enhanced by the minds hearts and fingers of legendary developers. Both, ETH's Ethereum Alliance and NEOs relationship with the Chinese government, are testaments of their legitimacy and presumably their long life expectancy.

After countless hours of researching the current conditions and visions of both blockchains, who do you believe will have a higher market value in 2023? Please elaborate on how you have arrived at your conclusion.

Thank you for your time.

If you have placed correctly and I have understood the question correctly, I believe that Eth will have the highest capitalization of Neo but ..... I advise you to invest more on Neo, and explain:
Eth is worth $ 43 billion while Neo is worth $ 2 billion ----- if in 2023, after a new growth of the entire market, we have for example Eth that is worth $ 500 billion (five times today's bitcoins) and Neo worth $ 200 billion, we we will have a growth of x10 of Eth while a growth of x100 of Neo (they are very probable values within 5 years from today)

The best advice, however, is to take both, never invest too much on one coin, but with different percentages: 70% Neo and 30% Eth (just the amount you wanted to invest for it)
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:14:42 PM

If you really want to watch this for a long time, NEO seems to be more dominant! But Ethereum is also making progress. In such a long time, I can give you a selfish answer. I hope that Ethereum can win because the coin I hold the most is ETH!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: