Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or NEO in 5 years  (Read 2487 times)
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:05:01 AM

Byu NEO!  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

although both are currently the best coins, I think ethereum and neo will still continue to be debated and maybe ethereum will continue to be one of the better coins than neo. so this is a choice and must be determined if ethereum is the best choice for the next few years Wink

As for me eth can gain much bigger value in five years from now, because of its growing market contracts. Many crypto coins has a good standing on trading launches, that's why the potential growth will really have to increase from time to time. Every year it chances to much higher value that could attract more buyers to trade.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:21:39 AM

5 years is a very long time in crypto markets so ETH is a safer bet for that kind of time period than NEO. However, NEO is a good coin to hold too.
vavan37

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

Both coin are decent, but i'm more inclined to NEO, as it's a direct competitor of the ETH cryptocurrency. The future is uncertain.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

It's really hard to choose between these coins. If anyone just wanna invest safely so I think they should choose ETH cause it's the best altcoin at the moment and it has great potential in the future. But no pain, no gain, if anyone wanna take the risk, they can invest in NEO, a newer coin than ETH and it's also a good coin as well, NEO is being supported by China government, the biggest country in this crypto world. Beside NEO has the same thing like ETH is that NEO blockchain also can used to develop new ICO project although number of  ICO project developed depend on NEO blockchain is still really little.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

it may well be that neo can bypass ETH on capitalization for several years. Neo's big competitor ETH and their race can drag on
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

I think Etherium and NEO are both good coins, if you tell me to choose Etherium or NEO? I will choose Etherium because the price is stable even though the price is now down, but I'm sure it will return to normal as usual, and the next question what will happen in the next five years? I think NEO will be below one level from Etherium,
no need to agree that is just my personal opinion.  Smiley
Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

By 2023, which blockchain will have most likely garnered a higher marketcap? Will ETH retain its lead against NEO? Both of these blockchains are maintained and enhanced by the minds hearts and fingers of legendary developers. Both, ETH's Ethereum Alliance and NEOs relationship with the Chinese government, are testaments of their legitimacy and presumably their long life expectancy.

After countless hours of researching the current conditions and visions of both blockchains, who do you believe will have a higher market value in 2023? Please elaborate on how you have arrived at your conclusion.

Thank you for your time.
i thought im at side of ethereum, simply of contract of platform wiill one of reason the platfrom have many of demand and proved deal with ICO was handle over 100$ Million.

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
bitgogo123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:31:29 AM

If I were you, I would prefer to invest in NEO. I think it is the competition of the basic chain. Those who have 3.0 technology in the future will be the next king of ICO.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:35:56 AM

I am still optimistic to choose eth rather than neo, because for me the eth platform is currently on the best path and only determines the price, while neo still needs a lot of development so the neo coins can be maximized.

saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:02:10 AM

By 2023, which blockchain will have most likely garnered a higher marketcap? Will ETH retain its lead against NEO? Both of these blockchains are maintained and enhanced by the minds hearts and fingers of legendary developers. Both, ETH's Ethereum Alliance and NEOs relationship with the Chinese government, are testaments of their legitimacy and presumably their long life expectancy.

After countless hours of researching the current conditions and visions of both blockchains, who do you believe will have a higher market value in 2023? Please elaborate on how you have arrived at your conclusion.

Thank you for your time.
In my opinion, after 5 years, the more important and more expensive coin on the market will be Ethereum. I do not think that NEO will exist at all. In general, my forecast is made exclusively in today's situation. I find it impossible to make the correct assumption of such distant events.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
hmsr

Activity: 798
Merit: 106

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

Ethereum will always be ahead of NEO in the market if it can solve network problems.Neo, Ethereum will pass as the rate of ascension.

Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

Thank you for your time.
In my opinion, after 5 years, the more important and more expensive coin on the market will be Ethereum. I do not think that NEO will exist at all. In general, my forecast is made exclusively in today's situation. I find it impossible to make the correct assumption of such distant events.
im also was thinking about that. until now we can compare between ethereum and neo. seems like ethereum project such big demand and had many of attention by big company.

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

I think the ETH is more promising, there is no doubt that the future of the ETH will continue to improve because it is supported by dozens of tokens that also improve, when the tokens improve, it will automatically make ETH's performance also improve.
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

I am holding ethereum and buying more of ethereum.  Ethereum is winning smart contract race already.  I believe it will be difficult for Neo to catch up.

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

If I choose, I will support NEO. If my knowledge is correct, NEO should be a Chinese project, but China is a cryptocurrency that is rejected, but I think it is only temporary. If China opens cryptocurrency in the future, then NEO Prices will rise rapidly.
kovaa

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

Ethereum and NEO both are good in the market. Their performance satisfies their customers. But I suggest invest on ethereum because it is more stable and more secure than NEO. If a part of the ICOs succeed who are based on the Ethereum network, that mean that the network will be used more. That will affect the Ethereum price positive.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

It seems to me that it is better to buy for such a long time Ether, I do not claim that Neo will show worse growth or work in general, but now it seems to me that this will be more reliable...
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

If it really arrives in 2023, I think ETH and NEO may lose their current position. ETH has already faced a lot of competition, many of them are very good, the market is cruel, and only the progressive business can survive!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
earn20

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

Of course Ethereum. We can see how this cryptocurrency is rising rapidly every day. So definitely ETH.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: