Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or NEO in 5 years  (Read 2489 times)
Bich011

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:01:17 AM

I will choose ETH to hold for 5 years, I don't really like NEO
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:05:14 AM

I think you should choose to buy Neo.
I see the potential of Ethereum decreasing and the current Ethereum price is very worrying so that if you are looking for security to be able to make a profit then you can choose Neo for investment.
I think Neo has a good future and will benefit you.
The technology owned by Neo is also quite good.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
BlackSociety

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

Judging from the current market situation, regardless of whether ETH or NEO, their prices seem to be difficult to land on the moon again, why? Because many investors are not willing to invest in ICO!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:45:38 AM

Many people believe that NEO is the next Ethereum, this is reasonable because the number of NEO users continues to increase and there are similarities that can be used to make tokens like Ethereum, but with a wider number of communities, the ETH is more promising for 5 years than NEO.

ZvitiSir

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:47:29 AM

Judging from the current market situation, regardless of whether ETH or NEO, their prices seem to be difficult to land on the moon again, why? Because many investors are not willing to invest in ICO!

Agree, right now situations are bad for ICO investments, lots of fraud, low quality coins...

However NEO is under heavy goverment regulations and ICO are examine hard so they not publis scam ico on neo platform.

As far as it goes i do not know if ICO on ETH have any precedure to prove its not a scam. Prices of launching ico on eth are lower than on neo so there areblots of scams.

I bealive NEO platform will offer lots of quality abd very little or maybe none on scam icos and investors will find out that NEO ICO are trustworty.

NEO will surge in price ...in few years neo and eth will be major competitors by market shaare, price and quality
Skyizz

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:02:53 AM

Of course both Ethereum and NEO are both good in the market. Their performance satisfies customers. But I tend to invest in ethereum, because it is more stable and safer than NEO. This is just my opinion and I can be wrong. Choose any of them, because they have a great future.
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

I like ETH and I'm very interested in their project but I like NEO more and I think that it can outrun ETH in the future
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

We are even now hoping to picketh in lieu of neo since to me your eth podium is now for the ideal course in support of can determine the retail price, even though neo even now requires a great deal of growth hence the neo loose change might be maximized.
duatigasejoli

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

I prefer ethereum more than neo. I actually never trade using neo token. Ethereum has good marketcap, so does neo. However ethereum is the second largest, so I think etherum would be better as the final decision.
dash20

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

For me Ethereum and NEO are both good coins because these two coins for me has a potential to success even the price now are very cheap I believe that someday price of these two coins will explode

AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

I think a lot of these currencies will not happen, of course the currency will change prices as at present, but I think a Grand is worth nothing even to expect a small veroyatnosti on the fact that these coin will sharply start to rise in price.

Wabri

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

I think a lot of these currencies will not happen, of course the currency will change prices as at present, but I think a Grand is worth nothing even to expect a small veroyatnosti on the fact that these coin will sharply start to rise in price.

I think the same, but both of these coins are important players in the cryptocurrency industry. If NEO can hold more good projects on their platform then is the chance high that they can pass ETH.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

ETH is very cheap now, if you have money you should buy ETH and hold on to it for a long time, if we do not have patience, do not stay in the market for a long time.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

ETH is very cheap now, if you have money you should buy ETH and hold on to it for a long time, if we do not have patience, do not stay in the market for a long time.
ETH is at a very cheap price but many investors are very suspicious of this investment as ETH is suffering from inflation and many ETH owners are showing signs of selling more. The best advice is do not invest this year and wait for the better period

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

By 2023, which blockchain will have most likely garnered a higher marketcap? Will ETH retain its lead against NEO? Both of these blockchains are maintained and enhanced by the minds hearts and fingers of legendary developers. Both, ETH's Ethereum Alliance and NEOs relationship with the Chinese government, are testaments of their legitimacy and presumably their long life expectancy.

After countless hours of researching the current conditions and visions of both blockchains, who do you believe will have a higher market value in 2023? Please elaborate on how you have arrived at your conclusion.

Thank you for your time.
In 2023, which blockchain will most likely get a higher marketcap?
I think if you ask, I answer ETH that is higher than NEO, because I see that ETH is the most widely used by China in building their latest projects, and they want to develop Altcoin, just like Japan, their countries also build their latest projects for a long time.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

Ethereum and Neo are competitors, so if you invest into both, you can secure your investment, because one of them will surely change tolhe world! We need smart contracts, it will make our lives easy.

It seems to me that Waves, Cardano, and EOS can also compete with these projects. I would also pick the variant to invest the money in all of these altcoins. Finally, you will make money on the best ones.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

These coins are currently developing and do not give rest to consumers, like many other coins, it is almost in the top of the most adequate currencies in our cryptocurrency market.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

my interpretation, if compared to some of the advantages possessed by ethereum, then the potential of ETH to have high prices is greater than NEO.

especially ETH already has a pair to many other coins.
of course it makes it even more advanced than other ALTcoin.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

By 2023, which blockchain will have most likely garnered a higher marketcap? Will ETH retain its lead against NEO? Both of these blockchains are maintained and enhanced by the minds hearts and fingers of legendary developers. Both, ETH's Ethereum Alliance and NEOs relationship with the Chinese government, are testaments of their legitimacy and presumably their long life expectancy.

After countless hours of researching the current conditions and visions of both blockchains, who do you believe will have a higher market value in 2023? Please elaborate on how you have arrived at your conclusion.

Thank you for your time.

of course ethereum.

best chain is blockchain second is etherchain.

invest wisely
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:20:22 PM

Ethereum invests much more in marketing than NEO, thanks to which the capitalization of Ethereum is only growing, the range of its application in the real sector of the economy is expanding and the interest from investors is increasing. Definitely, the price of Etherium will be higher than that of NEO.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: