Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

PrivateSend technology is implemented on Qyno blockchain! PrivateSend uses an innovative process to mix your inputs! The anonymous transactions will mix your funds and they will be untraceble trough masternodes network!
What does this mean - Qyno blockchain? Do developers use their version of this algorithm? What is the problem of the project team, why do qyno employees try to give out other people's developments for their own!
It would be dishonest of them, but Qyno is a people's project. The project team really worked very hard so that the project participants really felt their support
Probably, you wanted to say the opposite. The participants did a lot to make the project team feel their support and move on, it's a real fact!
I did not see that the project participants strongly supported the project. Of course, this platform has its subscribers and supporters, but I have not seen the fans!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

PrivateSend technology is implemented on Qyno blockchain! PrivateSend uses an innovative process to mix your inputs! The anonymous transactions will mix your funds and they will be untraceble trough masternodes network!
What does this mean - Qyno blockchain? Do developers use their version of this algorithm? What is the problem of the project team, why do qyno employees try to give out other people's developments for their own!
It would be dishonest of them, but Qyno is a people's project. The project team really worked very hard so that the project participants really felt their support
Probably, you wanted to say the opposite. The participants did a lot to make the project team feel their support and move on, it's a real fact!
I did not see that the project participants strongly supported the project. Of course, this platform has its subscribers and supporters, but I have not seen the fans!
A successful platform will always have support, consisting of participants and independent experts. Such platforms attract large masses to participate
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

What about the master nodes? Can I become the owner of this right now or not? What do I need to do for that?
You right now can be the owner of this. You need to buy 5000 tokens and keep them in your wallet, then it will bring you a profit.
5000 tokens looks impressive, and how much will this amount be in the airs or the BTC? I want to understand the scale of investment.
well, as far as I know it is more than 2 BTC, 2.45 if I'm not mistaken, the detailed information is on the website, you can check it if you are interested.
Wow is a huge amount for an ordinary investor with small amounts of investment. about a pleasant bonus for me was that, now they offer a discount for the investor and you can buy it for just 1.65 BTC
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

A successful platform will always have support, consisting of participants and independent experts. Such platforms attract large masses to participate
It would be unconditional that if the project team were involved in intensified work on white paper, this would cause a flurry of positive emotions on the part of the project's reviewers!
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

What about the master nodes? Can I become the owner of this right now or not? What do I need to do for that?
You right now can be the owner of this. You need to buy 5000 tokens and keep them in your wallet, then it will bring you a profit.
5000 tokens looks impressive, and how much will this amount be in the airs or the BTC? I want to understand the scale of investment.
well, as far as I know it is more than 2 BTC, 2.45 if I'm not mistaken, the detailed information is on the website, you can check it if you are interested.
Wow is a huge amount for an ordinary investor with small amounts of investment. about a pleasant bonus for me was that, now they offer a discount for the investor and you can buy it for just 1.65 BTC
Wow, I did not know about the discount, thanks for the information bro! In fact, this investment will pay off in just a few days immediately after the project is launched, which is why for the men and for many investors this project is of great interest.
12coins

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

It would be unconditional that if the project team were involved in intensified work on white paper, this would cause a flurry of positive emotions on the part of the project's reviewers!
You're right, the fact is that I was faced with a lack of information from the project team, as the site is not very informative, and white paper is still missing.
guarino

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

Why do you need white paper? The site has all the necessary information for registration in the project, it's a lot of information on the site in different sections
12coins

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

Why do you need white paper? The site has all the necessary information for registration in the project, it's a lot of information on the site in different sections
In that case, why is there so little description of the technologies that the project team uses? It's really strange that among such technologies there is not enough description for private send, InstantSend & Asic Resistant!
guarino

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

but all this information is on the site, why did not you read it so far? I gave an example of the description of private send from the project site! Do you have a link to the section of the site that contains the necessary information?
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

Wow, I did not know about the discount, thanks for the information bro! In fact, this investment will pay off in just a few days immediately after the project is launched, which is why for the men and for many investors this project is of great interest.
What exactly are we talking about? It seems to me incredible that it can pay off in a few days, but if it really is so it's incredibly cool!
peetah

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

but all this information is on the site, why did not you read it so far? I gave an example of the description of private send from the project site! Do you have a link to the section of the site that contains the necessary information?
This information is not available on the site, or it is not enough. I was also approached by people with a request to clarify what these functions stand for since there is no information on this site on the site!
guarino

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

InstantSend
Your time is very important for us! InstantSend payments is a advanced service on Qyno network that allows for near-instant transactions to take place and verified by the network’s masternodes.
Asic Resistant
Qyno uses NeoScrypt which is ASIC resistant and is a highly secure. NeoScrypt PoW Blocks can be solved via CPU or GPU which helps maintain decentralization, as an average person is able to meaningfully participate in PoW mining.
12coins

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

InstantSend
Your time is very important for us! InstantSend payments is a advanced service on Qyno network that allows for near-instant transactions to take place and verified by the network’s masternodes.
Asic Resistant
Qyno uses NeoScrypt which is ASIC resistant and is a highly secure. NeoScrypt PoW Blocks can be solved via CPU or GPU which helps maintain decentralization, as an average person is able to meaningfully participate in PoW mining.

It became a little clearer to me how the technological solutions of the project develop, but I can not say that I could explain this information to my colleagues. The wording is very unclear
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:54:27 PM

What exactly are we talking about? It seems to me incredible that it can pay off in a few days, but if it really is so it's incredibly cool!
The team on the site states that it can bring up to 0.5 BTU per day, that is, you can roughly calculate the amount of profit you will be able to receive for a certain time.
guarino

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

I think that the developers wrote the main idea on the pages of the site, nothing more to describe is not necessary. This information should be enough for users who understand the crypto-currency projects
ngongocsinh

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

This coin is for you, according to analysts, this project has a great future and great prospects! Do not waste time on useless things !!! Support better a very promising project. You can not only improve your life, your family and friends, but also earn a few tokens in the bounty program.
muoidiemtoan

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

This project is great, it is very attractive to users. But what is the bounty for this project?
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:03:04 PM

The team on the site states that it can bring up to 0.5 BTU per day, that is, you can roughly calculate the amount of profit you will be able to receive for a certain time.
Yes, I also look at the information on the site and I was very interested. I now seriously think about how to invest in it, because it is profitable obvious.
12coins

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

I think that the developers wrote the main idea on the pages of the site, nothing more to describe is not necessary. This information should be enough for users who understand the crypto-currency projects
And what about people who do not understand crypto-currency projects? Do they have a case with the project team? I think that it's all about the lack of white paper!
peetah

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

And what about people who do not understand crypto-currency projects? Do they have a case with the project team? I think that it's all about the lack of white paper!
Of course you're right! It is white paper that should describe such subtleties of the project. It is intended for acquaintance both for experienced users of the project, and for beginners!
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: