Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
R3D5H1RT
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

Excellent project. I like it!
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

I understand you, then these components must be installed to work in the system. The project very much is pleasant to me that developers offer a package of the necessary software
Any modern project offers its users a software package. It's much safer and more economical than requiring users to look for software themselves
Not all projects offer their users access to software! But as a rule this is perceived as a service approach to customers
Service in our time is very important! This component makes any work more recognizable and the project team - more open and customer-oriented!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

I understand you, then these components must be installed to work in the system. The project very much is pleasant to me that developers offer a package of the necessary software
Any modern project offers its users a software package. It's much safer and more economical than requiring users to look for software themselves
Not all projects offer their users access to software! But as a rule this is perceived as a service approach to customers
Today, there are almost no projects that state the existence of any improvement in the system of financial exchange or protection of user data and at the same time do not provide their own proprietary software
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

Today, there are almost no projects that state the existence of any improvement in the system of financial exchange or protection of user data and at the same time do not provide their own proprietary software
Maybe you're right, but unlike Qyno, such projects are far from open. For example, the project team respects its participants and provides them with source codes!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:10:25 PM

But I consider the provision of the source code of the project superfluous, it can lead to unpleasant consequences, is it not so?
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

But I consider the provision of the source code of the project superfluous, it can lead to unpleasant consequences, is it not so?
Very competent developers developed the source code, the smartest people of the community worked on the creation of the project, the leaders of which are intelligent people! It's safe, I'm sure
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:42:08 PM

Qyno is great. I think it is time to raise bids, gentlemen. Developers are doing all possible to grow this project as fast as it is possible. I really think that it will change everything on the market. I am really sure about it.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:47:38 PM

Qyno is great. I think it is time to raise bids, gentlemen. Developers are doing all possible to grow this project as fast as it is possible. I really think that it will change everything on the market. I am really sure about it.
Thank you for your advice. It is really awesome. I also know that they want to share more information about the q-paygate. Qyno’s developers prepare something special for community.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:54:06 PM

Thank you for your advice. It is really awesome. I also know that they want to share more information about the q-paygate. Qyno’s developers prepare something special for community.
Well, it is 100% true. There is no sense to talk about all possible advantages of the project. I just want to see it on the top. I want to earn more qynocoins.
bitokman

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

Well, it is 100% true. There is no sense to talk about all possible advantages of the project. I just want to see it on the top. I want to earn more qynocoins.
This project has an incredible financial attractiveness and I understand why you want to get more coins. There is a nice bounty an you can earn free Qyno coins. I can send you a link if you don’t know about it.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:04:19 AM

This project has an incredible financial attractiveness and I understand why you want to get more coins. There is a nice bounty an you can earn free Qyno coins. I can send you a link if you don’t know about it.
OMG. I forgot about this bounty campaign. Is it still available for users? I really want to have more coins because I can buy more masternodes and have a great passive profit. That’s why I am lokking for some additional sources.
bitokman

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:09:53 AM

OMG. I forgot about this bounty campaign. Is it still available for users? I really want to have more coins because I can buy more masternodes and have a great passive profit. That’s why I am lokking for some additional sources.
I guess you can be in time but you need to hurry up. The time is really limited. There is only 15 days left. You can find more information on their official websire. You need to click on get free qynocoins
https://www.qyno.org/
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:16:19 AM

I guess you can be in time but you need to hurry up. The time is really limited. There is only 15 days left. You can find more information on their official websire. You need to click on get free qynocoins

Thank you for your help. I really like how developers designed the bounty. It is even more interesting than other classical kinds. I think it will really help the project be more popular. Have you been a participant.
bitokman

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:22:41 AM

Thank you for your help. I really like how developers designed the bounty. It is even more interesting than other classical kinds. I think it will really help the project be more popular. Have you been a participant.
Unfortunately, I have no time. But I’ve bought a masternode and I am very happy. Also, I see how successful is the project and I don’t think that something could go wrong. I believe in their future.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:27:34 AM

Unfortunately, I have no time. But I’ve bought a masternode and I am very happy. Also, I see how successful is the project and I don’t think that something could go wrong. I believe in their future.
Nice that there are users like you. You can help to assure more users about this project. It is a nice mission. I think soon all international crypto community will understand how much this project could change the market.
bitokman

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:33:07 AM

Nice that there are users like you. You can help to assure more users about this project. It is a nice mission. I think soon all international crypto community will understand how much this project could change the market.
Yep. Time will tell. I really wait for some interesting news about Qyno. I want to use all accessible features and see how my digital assets grow. Good luck developers! Good luck community!
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:39:15 AM

Hello everyone. I think Qyno is getting stronger day by day. I am impressed how fast and successful developers reach their goals. I think this pace of development will help them to raise the starts.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

Hello everyone. I think Qyno is getting stronger day by day. I am impressed how fast and successful developers reach their goals. I think this pace of development will help them to raise the starts.
I am sure that they will fulfill their plans. By the way, these guys really care about their community and are always accessible to answer any question. I think it is a great result.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:49:54 AM

I am sure that they will fulfill their plans. By the way, these guys really care about their community and are always accessible to answer any question. I think it is a great result.
I think a great result are 123 active masternodes from 145. This is exactly what I wanted to see from this project. I know that there were many doubting users but I think now they will change their minds.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:56:33 AM

I think a great result are 123 active masternodes from 145. This is exactly what I wanted to see from this project. I know that there were many doubting users but I think now they will change their minds.
I don’t know why they were doubting about Qyno. This project has a great team that tried to fulfill all possible requests of modern users. I think this project is almost perfect but of course there could be some interesting updates.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: